Seeing Jung Yunho Again

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven

Seeing Jung Yunho Again

Previously:

"You have to leave the room so I can get to know the baby and she get to know that I'm her caregiver now" 

The nanny said looking at Jaejoong with the angle of her eyes... while the other just kept looking at the crying baby in her hands barely holding his tears...  

"Goodbye Yoochun-shi" 

Jaejoong whispered as he suddenly turned around grabbing his bag running out of the house hoping Yoochun didn't see his tears... he threw his bag in his car.. driving away from the Jung mansion feeling his heart break into pieces... he sighed thinking that he should forget about them closing this chapter of his life.

****************************************************

 

As soon as Jaejoong reached his apartment, he busied himself with his housework, ventilating the house and cleaning it then he called his friends making plans to go out thinking that it's the only way to survive the rest of his vacation without thinking of Jiyool or Yunho. 

His plan worked for a few days as he kept touring around the city with friends spending their time together until late at night so he would be dead tired to think of Jiyool or her father....  

 He kept himself busy until Sunday, the last day of his vacation, he was invited to a BBQ party his friend was having, he spent most of his day there and reached home around 8 p.m. thinking that he should take a shower and sleep early for work tomorrow. 

Checking his answer machine, Siwon's voice appeared cursing, swearing at him and calling him names like 'dirty , , a failure.. Etc' 

He wanted to scream back, but what's the point of screaming back to a lifeless machine, so he decided to ignore the messages determined not to let them ruin his good mood...  
Two other messages were there, one from Junsu asking him if he wants to go try the new Italian restaurant nearby and the other from Yoochun. 

'Yoochun?!, why would he call and ask for me to call him back.... should I call him back or just ignore it?.... but he said it's important.... Oh God could it be Jiyool?! I hope she is ok!!' 

He didn't wait before calling Yoochun worried that it was about Jiyoool. 
"Yeoboseyo, Jung Mansion... how can I help you?" 

"Yeoboseyo? Yoochun, Anyohaseyo... Kim Jaejoong's speaking" 

"Oh, Jaejoong-shi! good to hear your voice, hope you are doing good" 

"Yeah, I'm good.. how about you? Jiyool? is she ok? … a-and... Y-Yunho-shi?" 

Jaejoong stuttered saying Yunho's name, thinking about the tall handsome guy that kissed him painting a faint pink blush on his cheeks, he thanked God that Yoochun can't see him now. 

"Oh, we're good... wait I'll transfer you to him" 

"Wait! Yooch-" 

"Jaejoong-shi"

Yunho's voice appeared on the other line sending shivers down his spine. 

"Y-y-yunho-shi! A-anyohaseyo" 

"How are you Jaejoong-shi?" 

"I-I'm good, you?" 

'Gosh! what is wrong with you Jaejoong! stop stuttering!'

Jaejoong scolded himself internally. 

"I'm ok, yet I'd be better if we could meet up this evening" 

"Meet up?" 

Jaejoong repeated his words feeling shocked, why would Jung Yunho want to see him again?. 

"I'd like us to a have a quick cup of coffee together, don't worry it won't be more than an hour, I know you have to work tomorrow... so I'll pick you up … let's say... in 15 minutes?" 

'! I still smell like BQQ and need to shower! Dammit!'

Jaejoong cursed in his head. 

"No!... um sorry... I mean... I need 30 minutes..... um…. My address is H-.." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter