Saying Goodbye

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Ten

 Saying Goodbye

 

Previously:

He didn't wait for Yunho to reply before he turned his back to him and walked out the room closing the door firmly.... he felt his eyes burning but he held it reminding himself that he wasn't that weak.... reaching his room, starting to pack his stuff before he took a quick shower thinking of how stupid he is... he kept telling himself not to get too attached to Jiyool... but it was a bit too late... he kept reminding himself that it was over before he fell asleep.

********************************** 

 

Jaejoong woke up early the next morning, checking on Jiyool finding her awake flipping around her bed cutely.... he played with her for a little before changing her diapers, feeding her and putting her back down on the bed with a few of her toys... before going back to his room to change his own clothes listening to Jiyool's sweet giggles and babbles through the monitor. 

He went back to her room, writing her food schedule for the new nanny before sitting back with her.... He kept thinking that in a few hours he will be walking out of Yunho's and Jiyool's life for good.... he wished not to see Yunho.. leaving Jiyool was stressful enough for him... 

God, however, didn't answer his prayers as the Devil entered his daughter's room.... Jaejoong felt his heart go fast as the other was leaning lazily on the door frame in black pants and a blue dress shirt showing his tall fit body, his hair was still wet probably from the morning shower... his chin was newly shaved, and his eyes were..... cloudy.... they were looking back at him intensely making him feel kinda hot...  

The pale man was in a daze looking at the other.....how can Yunho make him feel such intense feelings.... well of course he is handsome with a great body that many men envy him for... his strong confident face and posture gives him that attractive aura that can't be resisted … many women must have fallen for his charms.... and he is probably a great lover who would make his partner more than satisfied........  

'What the hell Jaejoong?!! What is wrong with you!?' 

He stopped shocked by his own thoughts, looking up seeing the other look at him in confusion. 

"Are you ok? Jaejoong-shi? I said good morning but you kept staring at me" 

Yunho asked calmly watching him. 

"Huh?... y-yes.. I'm fine! Good morning! Sorry!" 

Jaejoong gave out a smile covering his nervousness, standing up walking to the door. 

"I'll go have my breakfast... I'll leave you to spend some time with Jiyool" 

Yunho let him leave with a nod... he didn't want to make the other more uncomfortable... 

*******

Jaejoong sat out in the balcony eating a banana forcing himself to swallow, he felt his throat constrict as he didn't have any appetite...  

"Don't you want your coffee?" 

Yoochun's voice appeared at the balcony door bringing him a hot cup of coffee which Jaejoong took eagerly nodding to him in appreciation..... he will drink his coffee waiting for Yunho to spend his time with Jiyool and leave to work before he goes back to her to wait for the new nanny... that was the plan in his head. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter