The Jung Mansion

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter one

The Jung Mansion

 

Yunho got out of the car holding his suitcase climbing the long stairs to his mansion in Jeju Island. 

"Good Evening Yunho, Glad you are back!" 

Yoochun said smiling as Yunho looked at him and smiled back greeting his Butler, who happened to be his best friend... he felt good to be home...but he knows better, work never ends even after he is home, as he got an interview in an hour with a reporter that called him a few weeks ago asking him for one and he only got time on weekends.. he needs to shower and change before they arrive. 

"What's going on for God's sake?"  

Yunho asked Yoochun as soon as he heard the noise entering his house. 

"Jiyool's teeth are coming out and she has been a bit irritable lately... her nanny is really pissed" 

"Where is she now?"  

"Packing"  

Yoochun answered looking at his tired friend who kept combing his hair with his fingers sighing trying to breathe deeply. 

"Did you find a substitute?" 

"I tried! but the agency can't find a qualified nanny easily for us as we have a really long history of nannies leaving after a few weeks complaining.... besides it's Friday... we'll have to wait at least until next week." 

"Dammit!!"  

Yunho cursed looking at his friend tiredly. 

"What about Mrs Shin?" 

"She promised to stay for few more hours until we find a solution." 

Yunho looked down helplessly... Mrs shin comes here on work days to clean and take care of the house until 5 p.m. where she goes back to her family. 

"Any mail for me?" 

"The mail is in your office, and dinner will be ready in half an hour." Yoochun said following his boss and best friend. 

Yunho was desperate for a shower, a change of clothes and a something to eat before he has to meet the reporter, but he has to check on his daughter and see what's the problem with the nanny. 

He walked towards the stairs wishing that he never agreed for this interview, he just came back from a long trip to Japan and the last thing he wants is to sit with a reporter talking to him about shallow issues o trying to get more of his life to public... ugh! Why did he agree to this? he refused all the previous interviews especially the ones concerning his life as a rich successful businessman...

Why this one....? well he knows exactly why... it's because of who asked him for an interview... his curiosity to meet this particular reporter who catches his attention everytime he sees him on the screen... yup.... He was the reason.... Kim Jaejoong was the reason.  

As Yunho started climbing the stair up to the bedrooms section, he stopped as he looked up seeing the nanny walking down the stairs madly carrying her suitcase. 

"would you stay until I find another nanny if I gave you a raise?" 

Yunho said as soon as the nanny reached the bottom of the stairs next to him. 

"NO!! I haven't slept in days... I can't take it anymore!" 

The nanny spoke rudely to him, but he shrugged at her, the last thing he wants is a nanny who hates to be with his daughter.... Jiyool was his priority. 

"Well, Yoochun will call a cab for you and I'll send your payment to the agency address" 

"Thank you!" 

the nanny bowed to him and dashed out of the mansion. 

He could hear his little girl's crying gets louder as he walked to her room, he opened the door to see his little girl crying hard with her angry red face that was stained by tears as she kept throwing her limbs around. 

"Oh my poor Jiyool! Don't worry baby.. daddy is here.. I'll take care of you..." 

Jiyool's cries faded away as soon as her father scooped her from her bed cooing at her gently as she hiccuped looking at him with her small teary almond eyes. 

Her eyes were the same as his... she got his features but still a lot of her mother's could be seen too.... his late wife... the one who played him into a trap to conceive this precious baby for the sake of money and fame... he couldn't let her get with what she wanted, as soon as he made sure that this was his biological baby, he gave his greedy wife an offer she couldn't refuse... and as expected she didn't blink before she signed the divorce papers, leaving the baby's custody to him and taking the huge amount of money he offered to her to disappear from his and his daughter's life for good. 

Well... life is kind of funny in it's way, because a few months after Jiyool was born, he got a phone call telling him that Jiyool's mom died with her boyfriend in a car accident in Seoul when they were driving back from a club at dawn, apparently drunk... It was horrible dealing with all the media that kept swarming around him everywhere he went. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter