~1~

Without You

I promised to never come.

But I can't help it.

I want to see him. I need to see him. I have to see him. I will go crazy if I cannot hear his voices or see his face even from afar.

Today he will perform Eyes Nose Lips with Dongdong and Hongseok. I know that he will slay it.

But I keep thinking whether he will remember me or not because that song is my fav song. He once told me that his voices are better than Taeyang's. I told him that I will tell that to Taeyang and he immediately clasped my mouth. 

It is true tho that his voice is awesome.

I hope that he will not remember me. I hope that he already forget all about me.

Liar.

Selfish.

That's me. I actually hope that he will never forget me. I hope that he’ll always think of me or dream of me in his sleep.


How selfish I am when I am the one who left him.

We rarely fight. We love each other truly.

You guys must wonder why we broke up, right? Why I left him when he is the most perfect guy in the world and when we love each other dearly.

"YA!" Sojin nudged me a little.

"Huh?" I said clueless.

"Why are you spacing?" Sojin asked me.

"Erm..." I don't really know how to answer that question because then she will pity me.

"June?" Sojin said.

"What? No. Sojin-ah, please don't call him June anymore. He might hate it when he heard it." I said to her.

"What? Why? Ahhh... Okay. Sorry." Sojin said when she understands why.

You guys don't really understand why right? Looks like I have to explain it again.

Back when Junhoe and I are still a couple, Junhoe asked me to suggest a nickname to him. I thought hard and finally I had an idea about the nickname.

-FLASHBACK-

"HA! I got an idea!" I screamed hard because of the excited feeling.

"Ya! Don't scream!" Junhoe screamed back into my ear while doing his sassy face. Since my head is on his lap so it is easy to scream straight into my ear.

"Not fair. You screamed too." I said while pouting.

"Lalalalala~ You screamed first." Junhoe said while rolling his eyes.

Damn I still love him.

"You want to hear my idea or not?" I asked him angrily.

"Of course I want, baby." He said while caressing my hair. Damn.

"Hmm~ How about 'June'?" I told him.

He made a confused face and wants me to explain.

"Haish oppa! It is because your name is JUNhoe and I don't really know why but the name 'June' came to my brain so immediately and maybe because my birthday is on June too." I told him then smile stupidly.

"Woah! 역시 내 여친~" Junhoe said with a proud smile.

-END FLASHBACK-

*sigh*

Why am I remembering a three years ago event?

Our four years of love just ended like that. I'm sorry Junhoe. It's all for your good.

"Mira. He's next." Sojin nudged me.

I nodded as a reply.

Damn I missed the others' performance.

"미안하단 말은 제발 하지 말아줘
                    사랑했었다면
        너의 말 한마디가 날 무너지게 해
                  I’ll be all right 시간이 지나면
            죽는 순가까지 너를
                        미소 짓게 하고 싶었지만
                 날 죽이고 있는
                             너의 입
              한숨을 담은 코
                             눈물이 맺힌 너의 눈
                   우리 사랑 이젠 아름다웠던
                                 그 지난날의 꿈"


His part is bringing tears to my eyes. Actually, I'm crying right now. Why? Why he did this to me? I know that he wrote those lyrics. I know because he has the ability to write lyric; to compose song.

Those lyrics are seriously killing me. He is great. Amazing. Perfect.

It sounds like I made him shattered in pieces.

Maybe it is the truth. I did make him like that. I admit. I'm sorry June. I don’t have another choice. It is the best for you.

I was watching him intently.

I miss his voice. Especially when he calls my name or when he sang me a lullaby when I’m having insomnia.

I miss his laugh, especially when he laughs at my bad jokes. It's hard to make him laugh with his personality.

I hope he is laughing with s. I don’t want to be the reason why he didn’t laugh at all.

While thinking about all this, the performance reached the end.

We continue to watch the show till the end.

"Are you okay?" Sojin asked me when she noticed that I became too quiet.

"Yeah." I answered her.

"Do you still want to go next week?" Sojin asked me.

"Of course." I answered her.

"Ya! Don’t cut your answer short. It annoys me." Sojin said to me.

"Sorry. Could you please buy the ticket? Make sure the seats are far from the stage." I told her.

"Okay okay. Don’t worry." Sojin comforted me.



 >The next day<



//JUNHOE POV//

"Okay guys. Today we are going to review our last performances. Make sure you guys come back after the 15 minutes rest." Hanbin or B.I said.

"Okay." We all nine members answered.

What a tired day. The dance step that Hanbin just taught was really hard. 15 min rest? I think I can master the dance if I practice it for a few minutes.

*Switch on the ipod*

"Ya! Don’t work too hard." I stop dancing and look at the mirror to see the reflection and saw Jinhwan hyung.

"Hyung." I said to him.

"It’s a rest time. Why are you still practicing?" Jinhwan started his lecture.

"Hyung. I want to master the dance. Stop lecturing me." I gave him my sassy look.

"Fine, whatever. Don’t whine at me when your legs are hurt." Jinhwan told me.

"What? Hurt? Do you think I’m Mira? I’m not weak like her. I’m strong enough to dance or to protect her." I said while laughing.

I noticed Jinhwan hyung's expression change. Then I noticed what I've said.

"." I cursed.

Why did I say that? my life.

"Hey, do you miss her?" Jinhwan asked me.

Miss her? Why should I? Did I miss her? Do I miss her?

Does she miss me? Does she behaving like me too?

. Stop. Stop.

I was going to answered Jinhwan hyung when suddenly Hanbin came.

"Okay. Let's get started. What? There are only you two?" Hanbin said surprised.

"There are three including you." Jinhwan said.

"These kids really took a nice rest. I wil--" Hanbin didn’t finish his talk when all members ran into the dance room.

"You're late." Hanbin said not amused.

"Sorry sorry." Bobby said from behalf of the late people.

"Hanbin, enough. Let's start the review." Jinhwan said to Hanbin.

Hanbin sigh and said "Fine."

Hanbin is very strict when it towards discipline. But he is very friendly too.
He is our charismatic leader.

But I’m still more charismatic than him. And handsome.

 //THIRD PERSON POV//

They watched their performances and the next team is Jinhwan's team.

"You guys did a very good job!" Dongdong commented.

"Yeah. I love how you rewrite the lyrics." Hanbin praised.

"Junhoe was the one who rewrite the lyrics." Jinhwan said.

"It's nothing." Junhoe said.

"Wah! I've never seen Junhoe like this. I thought he was going to say 'Well, you know me. I’m the great Junhoe.'" Hongseok said.

"Let's just watch okay?" Junhoe snapped.

They all fell into an awkward silence until Hanbin play the next performance which is Junhoe's team.

"That’s was a great start you know." Bobby commented.

"Junhoe rewrite it too." Jinhwan mumbled.

"Does it related to your life or what hyung?" Chanwoo asked but no one reply him.

After Chanwoo asked that question, everyone become silenced and watch the performance quietly.

They know that it is hard for Junhoe. They don’t want to make it harder for him.

But what they saw in the middle of the performance left them shocked.