Goodbye heaven, welcome hell.

I am his Maid

"He did what??" The boy laughed while drinking his coffee.

"Yah! Kibum stop it! It's not funny!" Heechul pouted..

"I'm sorry it's just... You in a Maid costume? With a wig?! It's hilarious!! Hahaha!!" 

"I'm leaving" Heechul stood up but was pulled back by Kibum. 

"Hyung I'm sorry. So tell me what happened after." 

"Well Siwon asked my about my personal life. Which grade I am in. Then I told him that I had to drop out of school so that--"

"Drop out? You can't" 

"I have to! How am I supposed to live and pay for the money by myself? I can't" 

"So what are you gonna--" 

"Let me finish! So he told me that I shouldn't worry and that I will go to school together with them."

.

.

.

Kibum thought for a while ""Ehh!! That's great??"

"Huh what's so great about this? Now I don't have to do what he wants at his home but all around the clock! Even at school!! " 

"That's right, but look. Hankyung-ssi is rich right? Which means that he visits a private school. Right? And that means, better education!! It's your chance! You can get a good final certification and thus get a good job!!" 

He thought for a while "I guess you're right. But it still feels weird. I mean Siwon said he'll clear things.. Who'll pay the fees?"

"I don't know. Just ask him. Call him whatever. He was so nice to take things over, so he'll surely talk to you if you want to. So .. What about Hankyung-ssi?"

 

"I hate him."

 

Flashback:

 

"Your friend is weird" Heechul stated
 
"I know" He chuckled.
.
.
.
 
"What do we do now?" 
 
"Huh? What do you mean?" 
 
"Well since you are gonna work for me.. I'll have to pay you right? Ok then.. A normal person earns 21k $ a year.. Since you have to pay me 1.000.000 won that makes half of an month.. But since you'll be living with me all the time, I'll take money for that too. So let's say.. You have to work one whole month for me." 
 
"One whole month?!?" 
 
"Yeah. Shouldn't be that hard right."
 
"You must be kidding me.." 
 
"Behave. Or it will be longer. Remember your position. I am your Master. So talk to me like that. You can live in the guestroom until you finish working here. James and the other Maids will teach you what you have to do. Plus you will carry out every of my instructions. Do you understand?" 
 
"Yeah.."
 
"It's 'Yes Young Master' !"
 
"Y-yes Young Master"
 
"I'm starting to enjoy that"  Hankyung laughed and went to the door. "I'm leaving." ...
Heechul watched him as he stood in front of the door of the living room, waiting "You should stand up, bow and say 'Take care Young Master!' And not just sit and look around!" 
 
Heechul did as he was said. Hankyung left the room 
 
"Psh.. Take care.. My .!" He aped him. 
 
"I heard that!! Say you're very sorry and bow!" Hankyung said leaning back so his head was seen. 
 
"I'm very sorry Young Master" He murmured. This bastards really enjoys this.. I hate him.
 
"What did you said?" 
 
"I am very sorry Young Master." He repeated bowing. 
 
Really. I hate him. 
 
It's gonna be one hell of one month.
 
 
End of Flashback.
 
 
 
 
 
"That's what he did? Ahh that bastard!  But he is right. You are working for him so you should take this seriously..."
 
"Now you are standing on his side?? I am forever alone.." Heechul let his head fall onto the table.
 
Bang!! 
 
All people in the cafe were looking at them.. 
 
"Yah.. H-hyung..." Kibum sweat dropped..
 
 
 

~*~

Heechuls POV:

 

Ding Dong~~ 

 

"Yes?" A Maid opened the door. 

"H-Hello, my name is Kim Heechul. I came to talk to Siwon-ssi." 

"Please wait a moment." She left me in the entrance hall. I walked all the way from Hankyungs house over to meet him. It was a looong walk. 

I looked around. The house was a mix of modern and European style. A bit like Hankyungs... Except. Siwons had a religious touch. There were quotes from the bible (I guess), paintings and vases that were related to religion everywhere...

"Young Master is willing to see you. Please follow me." 

We entered a corridor. Instead of being designed similarly to the entrance hall, it was in a modern style. There weren't that many things related to religion, but modern art... Not what I expected.. 

She lead me to the living room that was painted in a white color and had modern furniture as well as a fireplace. Siwon was sitting on the leather sofa drinking tea. He gestured me to sit down opposite of him, and the Maid to leave.

"So Heechul, how can I help you?" He smiled at me showing his dimples. He was not like Hankyung. He was nice and caring. A heartwarming person. A person you like to be with. I relaxed immediately. 

"I wanted to talk to you about the school thing"

"Don't worry I already cleared things. On Monday you can come with us to school. We'll be classmates. Together with Hankyung. I already have your books and stuff.. There is no need to be bothered."

"M-Monday? But that's... tomorrow!" 

"Yeah so? Here I already got your school uniform." A Maid brought it in as well as his school bag with all things inside. 

"But,--" 

"Don't worry! It'll be fine ok?" He smiled again.

"But the costs.." 

"Huh??" 

"If I go with you to school... It costs a lot. I mean.. School fees, uniform, stuff.. I can't go."

"What do you mean?" 

"Look I don't work for Hankyung for no reason. I don't have the money to go to school right now! I'm sorry to tell you that, but I just can't attend to school right now."

"So you mean you can't repay me? That's what you mean?" He asked with a serious expression.  I nodded not looking into his eyes.. That's it.. I lost my chance.. All of a sudden he started to laugh.

"Hahahahahahaha..." He was trying to gesture something with his hands. Why was he waving all the time?? 

"What's so funny?" 

"I never though about you repaying me! I thought it was clear!" 

"Huh?"

"You don't have to repay me! I never wanted you to."

I was shocked.. He was not like Hankyung at all.  He wanted to take over all costs? Without wanting something back? God why couldn't I have dirtied his clothes instead?? But...

"I can't. I'm sorry. I just can't let you pay for me." 

"Why? Hmm... Then let me tell you like this.. This is a present for you. If you wont accept it I'll get mad!" He said acting angry and pouted while crossing his arms in front of his chest. 

"I'm very thankful but,"

"No buts! You'll visit school with us! Whether you like it or not!" 

"Fine but.... I mean.. I guess I'll work for him just for a month, right? .. That means that I'll have to drop out of school after a month too, since this will end our relationship."

"Hmm?? That's right. I haven't thought of that.." He said sipping his tea.

"...And I'll have to find another job to pay the rest.." It slipped through my lips silently. I covered my mouth with my hand. I hoped he had not heard me, but I was wrong..

"What do you mean 'find another job to pay the rest' ?"

"Ah well... It's not important. But.." 

"Yeah? Go on! You can tell me."

"I don't know..." I looked at  him. His eyes showed pure concern. I felt comfortable with him and  eventually told him about my family's debts.

 

"Ah.. so that's how it is. I'm sorry for your parents. But... For now just work for Hyung. We'll find something together ok?"  He flashed me another smile How can he be so nice to a stranger like me?

"You are not like him at all.." 

"Eh? Like him? You mean Hankyung?"

"Yeah. You are nice and caring while he is..."

"An arrogant, egoistic and money-loving bastard?" Heechuls wrinkled his brows.

"Yeah How did you know? "

He laughed "It's the impression everyone has when meeting him for the first time. But believe it or not, we are pretty much the same." 

"It can't be."

"Oh it is. See. He cares already. You just don't know yet."

"No he just needs me to get his money back."

"That may be, but look he cares for you, not like for me or his family, but he doesn't treat you like a stranger either. He let's you work for him in his house. You even live with him. If he wouldn't care, he would have left you on the street, or make you work for him without staying at his house. Do you understand what I mean? He wouldn't mind if you had to live on the streets and work for him at the same time. He gave you a place to live. He may deny it right now and act like he don't, but he cares for you. More than you think he does. Believe, me. I know him." 

...

"That's impossible.."

Siwon chuckled. "You know why I do all of this? Cause I know that he cares for you. He is my best friend, so I automatically care for you too."

"Thank you" "No need to thank me. It's natural! Still I don't know why he is like that, sympathy, curiosity..?"  or maybe more than that.. Siwon continued in his mind.

"What do you mean?"

"Ahh. never mind. It is good the way it is. If you need help, just visit or call me ok?"

"Ok. Thank you Siwon-ssi."

"I have just one condition!"

"Y-Yes?"

"When are you born?" 

"Ehm.. 10. July '83 Why?"

"Great you are my Hyung then! I'm born in '84 (A/N: I made that up.. ) Just call me informally ok?"

I was caught off guard. I merely know him and he already wants to be my dongsaeng? 

"Ok Siwon-s"

"It's Siwon, Hyung!" 

"Sorry, Siwon" I smiled. It felt good. It felt good to be with a person that actually cares for you. That you are comfortable with.

"Again Siwon, thank you. Really, thank you" 

"Wait a second. I'll order someone to bring you back, so you don't need to carry all the things ok?" He flashed me a smile.

 "I already like you" I laughed. 

The rest of the evening we spent chatting over random things. 

I enjoyed it. The first time since a week, I felt happiness again.

 

Thank you Siwon.

 

"I'm glad that you were here Hyung! I can't wait for tomorrow! It'll be fun!" He hugged me. Man.. he loves skin-ship.. 

"Yeah! I hope so" I laughed 

"Yah.. It'll be fine!" 

"Thanks Siwon. Bye" I got into the car. 

Goodbye heaven.. I thought leaving the garden of Siwon's house.

 

And welcome to hell as we drove up the road of Hankyungs house. 

In front of a door stood a very angry Hankyung, with his arms crossed, tapping his foot onto the ground. 

I gulped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soooo the next chapter!!!! I'm sorry that it's so boring right now.. I somehow that chapter.. I'm not good in writing recently..:/ I'm sorry.

image

 

 

 

 

Still..

I'm happy. I don't know why, but it feels really good to write this. This fic is not that good, but it makes me feel a lot better.

I have absolutely no concept still it goes so well !! ^^

 

See you in the next chapter

 

 

 

KCL >ᄉ<