It's time

I am his Maid

 

Tada!!! Surprise!~~~~

It's the promised double update!!! ^^ 

Make sure to read chapter 42 first!! ;) 

 
 
 

Nana waved them goodbye when they walked to Hankyungs car. Heechul was dressed in a simple yet elegant pink dress with matching heels and a pretty handbag. By the way Heechul was clutching his bag one could clearly see that he was annoyed. Hankyung who was walking in front of him opened the door for Heechul who shot him a glare as a response to his wide grin. Nevertheless he sat in the passenger seat. 

They needed twenty minutes to get to the mall in the noble part of the city. All the time Heechul has been glaring out of the window with crossed arms. His black hair was falling over his shoulders, his full lips graced a hint of rosé, his big brown eyes were accented with a wonderful eye lid line and he had decent jewellery hung around his neck and wrist. To say it shortly, he looked gorgeous. 

Hankyung parked his car in a parking lot and stopped Heechul from getting out by holding his wrist. Confused Heechul looked back at him. Without saying anything Hankyung got out, walked around the car and opened the door for him extending his hand for Heechul to take too. 

Heechul looked at him as if asking whether he was serious.

"They may be watching" He said shrugging his shoulders "Now come on." 

Rolling his eyes Heechul took Hankyungs hand and let him help him get out of his car. Their hands didn't disconnect when they walked to the entrance of the shopping mall.  

They were visiting store after store in silence not searching for anything in particular. Hankyung tried to start a conversation with Heechul, but the older would either not respond or end the conversation quickly. Of course Hankyung knew Heechul was mad. But he didn't expect him to be that unforgiving.

He sighed frustrated when Heechul once again ended their conversation with a cold answer while looking through a stand with clothing.

"Can you please talk to me??" Hankyung whined walking behind Heechul who was busying himself looking through clothing he wouldn't wear or buy anyway. 

"Omo!!! What a coincidence!" They heard Jessica from behind. Heechul just rolled his eyes annoyed and continued to look through the clothing. He had expected her to turn up earlier not after like 2 hours. 

With crossed arms he turned around and needed just one glance to see that the 'coincidence' was not coincident at all. Both of them, Jessica and Sunny, had red feet, most likely because of their frantic running through shops while searching for them, Sunnys hair was in a mess, she was rubbing her hand by which Heechul assumed Jessica has pulled her behind her, and on their forehead formed fine beads of sweat. 

"Hello Oppa!..... Heesica." Jessica looked at him shortly acknowledging his presence before looking back at Hankyung. Heechul faked a smile at her. Only Sunny greeted him properly.

"Hey Jessica, hey Sunny." Hankyung smiled at them.

 "I never expected to see you here."

 "You see, Heesica needs new clothes. So here we are" He laughed sweetly. Jessica turned to Heechul with a condescending smile. 

"Of course she needs new clothing. The dress she wears is ugly. I wouldn't dress my worst maid in this!! It's sooo old fashioned!!"

"Oh!!! You don't like it???" He let out a dramatic sigh "See?? I told you Hannie I look ridiculous in it!" Heechul fake whined and slapped Hankyungs arm. 

"That's not true. You look gorgeous!" Hankyung tried to defend himself rubbing his arm which Heechul now embraced.

 "You need to know, Hannie bought it for me last week." 

"H-Hann..ie...?? I mean!!! Oppa bought this for you??? Omona I'm sorry Oppa I didn't know.. I.." Heechul smirked at her when she desperately tried to explain. But his smirk quickly vanished when he heard Hankyung tell her that it was alright. Heechul shoved his arm away and back faced them turning his attention on the clothing in front of him. Still he was listening to what they were saying. 

She was complimenting him how good he looked today and asking him about his past days and she would laugh and giggle all the time even though there was nothing to laugh about. 

"Ohh the jacket really suits you Oppa. Ohh you look so gorgeous~~." Heechul aped her while shoving a pair of jeans back into the stand and mimicking his face in disgust. "Tsk. My ."

"Did you two have a fight??" 

"WOW!!!" Heechul jumped in surprise when Sunny appeared next to him leaving Hankyung and Jessica alone. 

Heechul glanced at Hankyung and then back at Sunny. "How did you know??"

She smiled at him "It's not hard to tell considering the tense atmosphere between you two."

"You are so right!!" Heechul whined loudly making Hankyung and Jessica stop with their happy chatting. Heechul flung himself on Sunny and buried his face in her shoulder while exhaling dramatically. "He just can't get enough of me!!! Today he dared to look under my dress!! Can you believe that?!! And he denied it even though I saw him do it!!"

"Oh my.." Sunny sighed and patted Heechuls back not a bit awkward with the sudden embrace. Even though Jessica hated Heesica, Sunny liked 'her' since they would talk a lot when Jessica was busy flirting talking with Hankyung. 

"You glanced under her dress??" Jessica said in disbelieve and glanced at Hankyung who was blushing madly. 

"Yes... I MEAN NO!! It was an accident I----"

"Nothing but cheap excuses!!" Heechul fake sobbed.

"You should apologize Hankyung-Oppa" Said Sunny rubbing Heechuls back who was smiling in satisfaction. According to Heechul both of them were quits. Hankyung was -to his liking- embarrassed enough. 

"But I---" 

"No buts! Now apologize!" Sunny cut him. 

Hankyung let out a long sigh "Look Heesica I---"

"Shouldn't you call her something like 'darling'?" Sunny glared at him.

"Jagiya I'm sorry." He said quickly making Sunny frown. 

"Are you satisfied with that apology??" She asked Heesica who was still hanging on her shoulder. Heechul shook his head enjoying this far too much. He was laughing inside him that his stomach would probably hurt if he was laughing for real.

"Neither am I. Even though you said you're sorry it didn't seem sincere but more like a casual phrase. Do it again." 

For a moment it was silent.

"Fine. But could you please turn around so that I can apologize to you correctly??" Slowly Heechul straightened himself not leaving Sunnys side. 

"Jagiya, I'm very sorry for glancing under your dress this morning. I didn't mean to do it. It was really just an accident and I am sorry. It won't happen again." Hankyung said looking directly into Heechuls eyes. Heechul allowed a smile to form on his lips. 

"And now kiss!" Sunny beamed from behind, surprising Heechul. He turned around towards her with a questioning look. Why would they need to do that? Not that he would mind but... "NO!" Jessica shouted in shock. 

Suddenly Heechul felt somebody tip his shoulder and as he turned around he noticed Hankyung standing right behind him. He was smiling down at him. Hankyung caressed Heechuls cheek gently and looked him deep in the eyes. "You really look gorgeous in that dress." He said with his lips dangerously close to Heechuls. "I know" Heechul giggled. Without hesitation Hankyung leaned down capturing Heechuls lips with his. Immediately Heechul slung his arms around Hankyungs neck pulling him closer at the same time as Hankyung held his hips.

Both of them were kissing passionately while Sunny looked at them. She was happy for them that they were good again. All of a sudden she felt as if somebody was slamming thousands of icy cold knifes in her body. Slowly she looked from the still kissing couple to Jessica. The glare with which Jessica was looking at Sunny could kill an entire army. She gulped in discomfort. 

"But Hannie" They heard Heesica coo still in Hankyungs arms "You can look under my dress as much as you want. Just don't deny it ok?" Heechul said with a mischievous smile that made Hankyung blush lightly. Nevertheless he nodded. Heechul pecked his lips and let go of Hankyungs neck. He intertwined their hands and looked at the two girls.

Jessica was glaring at him while Sunny way smiling brightly.  

"So what are you doing here??" Heechul asked not expecting an answer from Jessica. Instead he looked at Sunny.

"I wanted to buy new clothes and shoes!" 

"Really?!! Let's go together!" Heechul smiled and let go of Hankyung. Instead Heechul pulled Sunny behind him towards a stand with clothing somewhere in the front of the shop. "I saw some really pretty things here! They would suit you!" Heechul smiled at her. "Really? Come on!" Sunny laughed eagerly.

Together they would visit store after store, Hankyung and Heechul holding hands continuously with Heechul and Sunny chatting and Jessica sulking beside Hankyung who was smiling at Heechul and listening to their talking. 

After two hours of shopping Heechul looked at Hankyung with a scrunched nose. 

"What's wrong??" He asked sensing that something was not right.

"I don't know. My stomach starts to hurt." Heechul said laying his hand on the said place. 

"Really?? Should we go home??" 

"But---"

"No buts!" Hankyung smiled at him and pecked his nose. He glanced at Jessica who was standing beside him and saw her rolling her eyes. "You really ate to much cream huh?? Nana warned you!" 

Heechul pouted "But it was so good!" 

Hankyung laughed and turned to Sunny and Jessica. "Girls we'll be heading home. I need to cure my Jagiya from her illness." 

"Omo! What happened?" Sunny asked in concern.

"Her stomach hurts."

"Oh my! Stay here while I get you some water and Jessica grabs some medicine." Jessica looked at her with an unhappy expression.

"Really? You would do that Jessica?" Hankyung asked.

NO! She screamed in her head but faked a smile and nodded instead .

Both of them disappeared in the crowd while Hankyung and Heechul sat down on a bench. 

Damn. This Heesica girl really starts to annoy me! I hate her. And now even Hankyung-Oppa ignores me!! I hate I hate I hate her!!

Ten minutes later she came back with the medicine and from afar saw how Heechul was sitting in between Sunny and Hankyung. Both of them were looking at Heechul concerned. Hankyung was holding Heechuls hand gently, softly it with his thumb. Jessica stopped behind behind a bush standing on a small grass isle filled with flowers and observed them from her hiding spot. 

Jessica just wanted to throw Heesica on the floor and punch her pretty face over and over again. Even if she wouldn't admit it, that dress really suited her well. She was just plain jealous of her. She scrunched her nose at the sight of those three sitting on the bench. 

Her eyes shifted to the medicine in her hand. She was turning and turning it in her hand before throwing it into the bush carelessly. 

With confident steps she walked back to Hankyung and the rest. 

"They had no medicine." She lied and shrugged her shoulders.

"That's fine. She'll get some at home." 

"Really? Fine then. Should we bring you two home?" Sunny offered but was stopped by Jessica.

"No! Sunny we still have something to do. We can't."

"Thank you Sunny but I have my car here." Said Hankyung pulling Heechul up from the bench. "See you around."

"Take care of her Oppa!!" Said Sunny "Bye!"

Not long after the couple turned their back on them Jessica grabbed Sunnys waving hand with a painful grip and pulled her towards another exit. 

Sunny saw how Jessica was literally fuming in anger. 

After a twenty minute ride they were at Jessicas place. Jessica ignored the greeting of her Maids as well as her younger sister Krystal who came out of one room. Sunny just managed to wave at her shortly before Jessica pulled her up the stairs and pushed her into her bedroom. Inside Jessica let out a loud, high pitched scream releasing her frustration. 

"I HATE HER!!!! I HATE I HATE I HATE HER!!!!!" She screamed over and over again punching a pillow.  With a sigh Sunny sat on the sofa in her room crossing legs and arms. She was used to such tantrums of Jessica and was able to remain calm most of the times. 

"WHY DOES HE NEED TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!!! ALL OF A SUDDEN?!! HE NEVER HAD ONE! I HATE I HATE I HATE HER!!" She took a vase and threw it against the nearby wall. The glass splinters were flying through the whole room.

Sunny kicked a larger piece away that landed in front of her feet."Jessic---"

"SHUT UP!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!!! INSTEAD OF HELPING ME TO GET HANKYUNG, YOU ACTUALLY SUPPORT THEM?!!! ON WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU?!!!"

"On nobodies! I like her and I think that they really match. You shouldn't destroy their relationship. They are so happy and---"

"NO!!!! I want him! I!!! He belongs to me!! And I will get him. No matter what!"

"You can't!!! They---"

"I CAN and I WILL. And you, will help me. Whether you like it or not." 

Sunny looked at her in disbelieve. 

"Hankyung, you will be mine. No matter what I have to do to get you, you will be mine."

 

~*~

 

At home, Heechul sat at the kitchen table. Hankyung walked out to get some medicine while Nana got him something to drink. She sat opposite of him quietly and bit her lips preventing herself from laughing. 

Still Heechul noticed it and pouted at her. "Why are you laughing...?"

"See? I told you your stomach would hurt!" 

"Shut up..." Heechul mumbled hiding his face in his arms. 

"We can bake the cake when you feel better in a while ok??" Nana smiled and stood up when Hankyung came back with the pills. 

Heechul looked at her with a smile and nodded. 

"Here, swallow it." Hankyung handed him a pill and sat beside him rubbing his back. "Does it hurt very much?"

"It's getting better" Heechul said leaning into his hand. 

"Do you want to lie down??" Hankyung asked taking Heechuls wig off and brushing his bangs out off his face. 

"N-No it's alright." Heechul blushed lightly at the loving gestures. 

"Really?? Why is your face reddening?? Do you have a fever??" Hankyung leaned forwards and laid their foreheads together checking Heechuls temperature. "Hmmmm. No you seem fine. Just take a nap ok?" He pulled away and looked into Heechuls eyes. Heechul nodded and stood up together with Hankyung who led him into the guestroom. 

 

With a sad expression Nana watched Hankyung care for Heechul. Seriously, she was happy for Heechul. Happy that Hankyung was actually caring for him. But she couldn't hold it any longer. Her own feelings.

This pain inside her. It was too much already. She didn't know how much longer she could bear it.

 

 

 

Maybe it was time.... 

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

Comment a lot since it's the only thing that keeps me going. I'm serious. Your comments make me smile. 

I have lost the desire to update this fic so often already but your comments always make me go on.  

@thelittledreamerWaaaaahhh I never thought I would see you again!! I thought you left me! ;_____; I have missed your comments for a while now and thought that you stopped reading my story!! But I'm glad and relieved to know that you are back!! *throws confetti*

@4hanchulSeriously thank you for the flowers!!! I still can't get over it! It's so sweet >3<

 

 

Some sweet Eunhae for all of you ^^

tumblr_m7ioutAAro1ryk9fjo5_250.gif