Teddy Bear~

I am his Maid

 

He took my hand and intertwined our fingers after which we continued to walk through the house. My grip on his hand would tighten whenever I was surprised by something and he would just laugh at my behavior.

A few minutes later we were heading towards the attraction Henry chose. I gaped at the sign.. 

White-water ride?? Seriously?? 

~*~

I shrugged my shoulders and found Henry waving at us from the front of the queue. We pushed through the crowd letting go of each others hands so that we were able to move easier.  N-Not that I wanted to let go of his hand but... ah.. well.. whatever..

When we reached them I felt Kyuhyuns look on me. His intense stare almost burning a hole through my body .. What was wrong with him?? Was he mad or something?? I was the one who was supposed to be mad. Not him. 

Nevertheless he atmosphere between Hankyung and me was a lot better than before. I enjoyed being by his side now. I was fine with whatever the kids wanted to do as long as I could do it together with Hankyung. It all changed after our talk. Our talk. I blushed remembering my reaction to his peck. It was so... weird... I let out a soft snort but stopped when I noticed the awkward looks Henry and Kyuhyun gave me.

"Let's go!" I beamed nervously and pushed them forwards.

Anyway we took a seat in the round raft (A/N: I've got no idea how this thing is called.. ) and waited for the ride to begin. It was quite funny since we would bump into rocks and the walls continuously causing our raft to spin even more. The more we bumped against the walls the more water would splash us.  I laughed out loud with Hankyung who was sitting next to me, when a big wave drenched Kyuhyun and Henry. But soon an ever bigger one splashed against us causing me to shriek at the coldness. Now the youngest ones were laughing when the water was dripping down our faces, our mouths wide in shock gasping for air and hands raised in the air. We were literarily frozen.

A few minutes later we left the attraction soaked to the bone.. There was nothing to laugh about anymore.. 

"Henry!!! Why did you choose that?? Damn.." Kyuhyun cursed squeezing water from his jacket.. 

"Oh come on! It was fun... In some way" Henry answered and shook his head like a wet dog.. Or should I say chipmunk??

We looked so pathetic

"Let's search for---"  I turned around to face Hankyung but the words stuck in my throat stunned at the sight.

He has taken off his jacket leaving him just in his drenched shirt which was sticking to his (great) body, his dark hair was wet so that pearls of water were running down his neck before disappearing in his clothing. One could see his skin through his white shirt. He raised his hand and ruffled his hair making it point at every direction. Damn... He looked so y.. I gulped and blushed realizing what I just thought...

A few people stopped by and stared at him.. Who wouldn't? 

Suddenly I felt a gust of wind hit my back making me shiver. 

"Heechul are you alright??" Hankyung asked and stepped closer laying his warm hand on my shoulder. 

"Yeah" I nodded looking at my feet and embraced myself trying to warm me up. My nose started to feel ticklish and I let out a loud sneeze.

"Let's search for something to warm us up" He said and I could feel his eyes on me.

I nodded again and felt something warm around my shoulders. I glanced up and realized that Hankyung was embracing me, warming me up with his body heat. I blushed thinking about his great body pressed against mine but quickly shook the thought off. 

What is going on with you Heechul?? I asked myself burying my face in his neck in embarrassment.

 

No one's POV:

While Hankyung was hugging the blushing Heechul, he scanned the area for some place to warm themselves up. He was oblivious to the reactions he caused in the elders body and mind. But he succeeded when he spotted something over Heechuls shoulder. 

"Let's go there" he said pulling Heechuls hand towards a building. The elder glanced pass him and cocked his head to the side still a bit startled by his own thoughts. 

"A shop??" He asked and glanced at Hankyungs muscular back biting his lips.

"Yeah. We get new clothes."

Entering the building their bodies immediately relaxed feeling the warmth surrounding them. Inside were a lot and a very kind of souvenirs one could think of. Books, magnets, rings, necklaces, toys, cups, puzzles or whatever one could imagine. It was full of things related to Lotte World. They stopped in front of the stand with clothing. There were hoodies, caps, pants, shirts, scarf, shoes, socks and more stuff.. Most of them had pictures or logos of the most popular attractions, others had Lotte World or the names of a few attractions printed on. After mustering the clothes for a few moments Hankyung and Heechul reached for a black hoodie with bloody red letters saying "Haunted House" on at the same time. Their hands touched when both of them wanted to pick up the same clothing. Heechul felt the electricity run up his arm and looked with wide eyes at Hankyung who was smiling at him sweetly. He picked two hoodies and handed one to Heechul before walking to the counter to pay for all of their clothing. Kyuhyun chose a green hoodie with the roller coaster and Henry a red one with the the Conquistador on with a matching red cap.

 

After changing in the toilets they continued to walk through the park. Kyuhyun insisted to go to the arcade so they followed him inside. They were surrounded by colorful flashing lights, simple melodies and the sounds of ringing bells. Henry and Kyuhyun took a seat on two motorbikes and started their ride through a virtual city. After watching them for a while the eldest decided to walk around a bit to kill some time. They walked through the arcade until they passed a few machine games, coconut shies and shooting galleries.. 

"Let's play" Hankyung said and pulled Heechul towards a shooting gallery. On the walls were hanging a lot of over-sized bears and plastic toys. The woman smiled at them warmly and handed the gun to Hankyung. He tried to shoot a few metal chips but failed miserably. Heechul laughed at his fail and pulled him towards the next booth. The man handed them three balls with which Heechul tried to knock over the cans. Two of his throws didn't even hit the cans. Hankyung bit his lips to suppress his laughter at Heechuls pouting face as he just managed to knock over 3 out of 8 cans. 

"Something got in my eye" Heechul mumbled and started rubbing his eyelids to which Hankyung just nodded with a knowing smile on his lips making Heechul pout even more.

"Of course Heechul" 

"Yah!! Are you trying to say that I am lying?" Heechul yelled and smacked Hankyungs arm playfully.

"Ouch." He exaggerated and rubbed his arm with a grin "I would never say that you are lying."

"Then why are you grinning like that?" Heechul crossed his arms and Hankyung smiled even wider.

"Cause I think it's kind of cute if you pout like that." 

Heechul blinked a few times with his heartbeat fastening and a slight blush showing on his face. 

Hankyung chuckled and pulled him from the stand towards the machines. He stopped in front of the claw machine and Heechul mustered it's content. A lot of teddy bears, plastic toys and cheap watches. Nothing special. Nonetheless Hankyung started maneuvering the claw. When he was satisfied he pressed another key and the claw sunk lower until it gabbed into the pile. Sadly it didn't grab anything and swung back into it's starting position. 

"Let's go." Heechul pulled Hankyungs sleeves.

"No! Let me try once more!" 

He rolled his eyes. "Fine." 

And so did Hankyung. 

Again he steered the claw and let it grab into the toys. Heechuls eye brows rose when it actually found a hold on the arm of a teddy bear. Hankyungs and Heechuls eyes were following the claw  tensed all the time. The claw swung to the opening in an incredibly slow pace, the bear sinking lower all the time. It was close from falling when the claw stopped over the opening. Even before it opened the bear slipped out of the claw. 

"Woooo!!" Hankyung and Heechul cheered throwing their arms in the air. 

"Yahh you actually did it" Heechul smiled and Hankyung pulled the prize out. It had honey colored fluffy fur and had a red striped tie and dark big eyes. Just like Hankyungs Heechul thought and smiled at the bear in Hankyungs hand. 

"Now let's go" Heechul said and pulled Hankyungs other hand towards where they left Kyuhyun and Henry. 

"Wow!" Suddenly he got pulled back hardly causing him to stumble against Hankyungs chest. "What are you---" 

The teddy bear appeared in front of his face. Heechul looked from the dark eyes of the bear into Hankyungs. He was smiling at him gently.

"What?" 

"For you." Hankyung said and took Heechuls hand carefully before placing the bear in his palm. 

"For me?" Heechul blinked a few times and laughed. 

"If you don't want it we can throw it away." He reached for it but Heechul pressed it against his chest while pouting angrily.

"No! It's mine now!" 

Hankyung laughed and shook his head before walking back. Heechul smiled as he saw Hankyung laugh and be happy. It made him happy too. He looked at the bear in his hands. Hankyung won it. Just for him. It made him even happier and his heart skip a beat. It was such a sweet gesture from Hankyung. The bear was already special to him. It was Hankyungs present after all.

"Yah!! Wait for me!"  Heechul yelled as he run after Hankyung who was already far ahead.

~*~

"Hyung hyung hyung!!!! I have beaten Kyuhyun in a game once!!" Henry came running towards them with wide eyes. 

"Yeah yeah but I won the remaining 30" Kyuhyun yawned and trailed after him. Heechul just rolled his eyes. 

"So what do you want to do now??" Hankyung asked and looked at his watch. "It's nearly 7 pm. We should head home soon."

"Ok but I want to ice skate and watch a laser show before we go!" Henry answered and pushed them out of the arcade. 

Not having an other option they walked to the ice rink, rented ice skates and stepped on the ice. Immediately Henry smacked Kyuhyuns arm and speeded away shouting "Catch me if you can!!!!". Kyuhyun didn't hesitate to follow the younger. He sped towards him in a fast tempo causing Henry to shriek in fear in flee from him into the crowd. 

Heechul on the other side stared at the ice and stayed at the side holding onto the barrier tightly. Hankyung looked at him questioningly "Aren't you coming??" 

"Ahhh... Go on first." 

"Are you sure??" Hankyung noticed the tight grip of the latter on the barrier. 

"Yes yes. Don't worry about me. I'll stay here for a while" 

"Ok then" With that Hankyung sped away gliding over the ice as if he hadn't done anything else in his life. 

Heechul watched after him and puffed his cheeks.. Great now he is gone.. That's not what I wanted...

Heechuls exhaled a huge amount of air. You can do it Heechul!! He took one careful step forward but gripped the barrier harder when he almost slipped. 

Ok once more.. He thought and tried to move again on the ice. With shaking legs he made a few small steps. He got more brave and let go of the barrier to train his balance. One step. Two steps. Three steps.. And suddenly he started to lose his balance again. His hands were beating in the air trying to regain his balance but it was for no use. He was not able to steady his posture and fell towards the cold ice. He closed his eyes waiting for the impact, but it never came. 

Startled he opened his eyes and noticed that he was held up by Hankyung.

"You could have told me that you don't know how to skate" He said and let go of Heechul who took a hold of the barrier again avoiding to look at him. He was kind of embarrassed. 

"Just go and skate. I'll just wait outside" Heechul smiled at him and made his way to the entrance again shakily. But the other had no intentions of letting Heechul leave just like that. Instead he slid in front of Heechul cutting his way off. He took both of Heechuls hands in his.

"Let me teach you" He said and guided Heechul away from the barrier further onto the rink. Heechul was holding his hands tightly while looking at his feet. Hankyung was holding his hands while skating backwards in front of Heechul so that he could see Heechuls movements. He was giving him tips all the time and would correct his posture from time to time. 

Heechuls steps became more steady and Hankyung decided to let go of Heechuls hands for a bit to make him skate alone. 

But shocked at the sudden change Heechuls legs started to shake again and he lost his balance. But Hankyung was fast enough to catch him by his waist. 

"Let's change positions now." Hankyung suggested not letting go of Heechuls waist. He turned Heechul around so that he was standing behind the elder. 

"I am not going to hold your hands. You need them to balance." Heechul nodded his head and started to move again. This time steadier. His hands were free but he wasn't afraid of falling since he felt Hankyungs hold on his waist.

Hankyung on the other side held Heechuls waist amazed. Never has he thought that a mans waist could be so slim. It felt nice to hold it.

He was distracted so much by Heechuls waist that he didn't notice when Heechul suddenly tripped and fell pulling him with him. 

Both of them landed on the cold ground. Hankyung on top of Heechul facing each other. Groaning Heechul gripped Hankyungs shoulder trying to push him away a bit since his body was squashing his. Not that Hankyung was fat or anything. But he was more muscular than Heechul. 

"Are you alright?" Hankyung asked sitting up a bit but accidentally rubbing his knee against Heechuls crotch. The elder moaned silently making Hankyung frown. Heechul froze.

"Yeah I'm alright.. My knee just hurts a bit" He said and groaned again to disguise his last moan..

"I'm sorry Heechul" Hankyung said and pulled him up from the ice. He lay his arm around Heechuls shoulder and guided him towards the exit. They changed in their own shoes again. Even though Heechul refused Hankyung helped him wear his shoes so that he wouldn't put to much weight on his knee. It wasn't really necessary since his pained knee was an act to hide his reason for the first moan but of course the younger didn't know. 

Both of them sat on a bench watching as their dongsaengs played catch on the ice. They would chat about random things while Heechul would play with the bear in his hands and Hankyung observing either his dongsaengs or his hyung with a smile.

Half an hour later they were heading to the hall in which a laser show would be held in. The last thing all of them would see here tonight before heading home. 

"Hyung!!!" Suddenly they heard a voice from behind and turning around they spotted Donghae waving at them with Eunhyuk walking beside him. Donghae was holding a soft-toy Nemo in his hands and grinning like a 5 year old kid. 

Heechul and the rest stopped and waited for the two to catch up with them. Apparently they were also on their way to the hall. 

"Donghae! Where have you been all the time?? We lost you in the beginning." Heechul asked as they were close enough. 

"Ah well...." He scratched his neck.

Flashback: 

Donghae and Eunhyuk entered Lotte World after Heechul and the rest. They were a few steps behind them when suddenly Donghaes eyes widened and started to twinkle. 

"Hyukkie let's go there!!" Donghae beamed and pulled the older towards a shop near the entrance.

He stopped in front of a pile of Nemo plushies. He was smiling at them with his eyes glittering and hands clasping. 

Eunhyuk mustered his fan from the side curiously before chuckling. "You like them?"

Immediately Donghae nodded "I love them!! They're so cute and fluffy and soft and squeezy and... and... And I love Nemo!" 

Eunhyuk laughed at Donghaes behavior and took the plushie away from him. 

"Hey! I was playing with that!" Donghae pouted and pointed at the fish in Eunhyuks hand. Eunhyuk felt his heart skip a beat when he saw Donghaes pouting face. It was somehow funny since his attitude didn't match with his look at all. His handsome appearance and his pouting face were two opposites.. But it made him look adorable nonetheless. 

"I know you did" He said and his heels walking inside of the shop. 

Few minutes later he came back and handed the toy back to Donghae. 

"It's yours" He smiled his gummy smile.

"Mine??" Donghaes eyes grew wide in happiness.

"Thank you Hyukkie!!!" He said and hugged the latter hard. Eunhyuk patted his back and smiled even more.

After that they walked through the amusement park by themselves. 

From time to time a few people would stop them asking for autographs from Eunhyuk or to make photos with him. Donghae would get annoyed by them since they disturbed their togetherness. Eunhyuk really was popular.. No wonder Donghae thought. With his looks and skills he surely is popular among the people. Annoyed he would tap his foot on the ground waiting for another session of autographs and photos to stop. A few fans even asked Eunhyuk who his friend was and were telling him that he was very handsome too to which Donghae would just nod slightly. Eunhyuk must have noticed the gloomy mood Donghae had since he excused himself from his fans to continue their trip. Donghae had to say he was damn jealous of all the fans that were flirting with him. He didn't wanted anybody to flirt with Eunhyuk. 

They went on thrilling attractions like a few roller coaster, spooky ones like the Haunted House in which Donghae would cling to Eunhyuk and his Nemo screaming at the monsters and less nerve-wracking attractions.

Donghaes eyes shone again when he noticed a stand with small colorful fluffy cotton candy. He pulled Eunhyuks arm towards the stand and bought one blue colored candy. They shared the candy while walking through the park. Their fingers would touch slightly when both of them reached for the cotton at the same time.. Donghae and Eunhyuk both felt a flow of electricity in their arms but acted as if nothing has happened. 

Both of them wondered what their reaction meant and why they reacted in such a way.

 

End of flashback

 

Heechul nodded seeing the reasons for them disappearing suddenly. Of course Donghae couldn't resist Nemo. Even though he already had a collection at home, he loved to have even more toys.

 

The laser show was breathtaking. There were so many effects and plays with the lights that it was almost unbelievable. It was so colorful and matching with the music playing in the background. Almost like a firework.

It was the perfect ending for their trip. 

 

Twenty minutes after the show ended they were already sitting in the car after bidding goodbye to Eunhyuk and Donghae. Hankyung, Heechul and Henry were sitting in the back again while Kyuhyun took the seat in the front. 

It was quiet for a long time and soon one could hear the youngest ones deep breathing. All of them were exhausted from their trip causing them to fall asleep at the first possibility. 

Hankyung chuckled seeing Kyuhyuns head leaned against the seat with his mouth opened slightly and soft snores emitting. 

"Look" Hankyung said laughing to Heechul and pointed at Kyuhyun. But as he got no response he looked to his right and saw Heechul sleeping too with his head held upright. Sometimes his head would sink to one side but he would straighten it again. A bit like a tumbler.

Hankyung mustered Heechuls face for some time before smiling gently and pulling Heechuls head on his shoulder. Just as Heechuls head touched his shoulder he snuggled closer to the younger and hugged his arm. He had the bear in his other hand holding it tight. Gently Hankyung took Heechuls hand in his and intertwined their fingers. He liked the feeling even if he didn't know why. He could hold it all day long. 

He looked out of the window before leaning his head against Heechuls watching as the lights flashed past their car.

 

~*~

 

So this is the next chapter.. Sorry that you had to wait so long for it.. I have a down phase right now and couldn't bring myself to write this chapter earlier. But here it is with a lot of Hanchul and a few Eunhae moments. Sibum will be in the next chapter! 

I hope you liked it until now! 

image

Actually I have the feeling that many people think that I am a snobby and arrogant person.. o.o I am not like that at all xD I love to talk to people and am very open to make new friends here^^ 

 

Anyway! 

...

I forgot what I wanted to say... (-.- #) Whatever it was.... Damn...

I'll just go on with the next thing: I started a new story (yes I know crazy me writing 4 stories at the same time...) Please check it out!!! 

At the Edge of Life and Death

 

@Eungmin: You already know the answer ;P

@lollysheep: *pats your back* I'm glad I made you happy :D 

@crestfallenhy: I can't promise you anything ...  You just have to wait and see hehehehehe

 

AAAAAAAND don't forget to comment!! Especially the silent readers!!! Don't be silent *pouts*

 

I seriously love you guys~~ ♥

KCL