Take two.

I am his Maid

Jessica's POV:

Oh this .

Again clinging to Hankyung? To my Hankyung? Move! I know him longer than you do and ever will. He belongs to me!! I swear I'll make you go away.

I looked at their intertwined hands and felt the urge to slap her hands away. I held myself together and asked what he was going to do now. He just looked at me nonchalantly and as this leaned upwards to say something into his ear a bright smile appeared on his lips. 

"Yeobo let's go home already. I want to try on the lingerie we bought. And then..." I couldn't hear her anymore but by the low and husky voice she said it and her tongue sliding over her lips it was very clear what she had in mind. The anger I felt started to boil up in me again. 

He leaned down and pulled her into a kiss. I was to disgusted by the view and decided to ruin their 'sweet' moment by clearing my throat and pulling them back into reality.

Having dirty thoughts girl huh? No way Hankyung is going to--- "Excuse us. We have still something to do." He said laying his arm around her shoulder and walking past us. Feeling the sharp pain in my jaw and my fist after digging my nails into my palm and pressing my jaws together, I let out a frustrated groan startling Sunny who has been staring into space after the small scene Oppa and that have shown. 

"I hate her so much."  

"Why? I think she is nic---" 

"Sunny!" She flinched and covered her head with her palms. 

"So that wants to have with my Hankyung-Oppa?" I said crossing my arms and glaring at a boy who has been looking at me. Seeing my deathly look though he ran away.

"There is no way I am going to let her!!!" I shouted stomping my foot on the floor. 

"But---" 

"Shut Up!!!!" I screamed at her and she looked at me with big eyes. 

Clicking my tongue in annoy I turned around and started walking towards my car. "I am not going to let her" Sunny just sighed behind me and followed. 

 

20 minutes later we were in front of Hankyungs mansion. I parked my car at the pond standing in front of his house and slamming the door shut, I walked to the door.

Sunny just stared at the mansion admiring it's wonderful façade while I waited for someone to open the door tapping my foot on the ground constantly. 

"I'm coming!!!!" I heard an angry female voice from the inside. Yes!! I definitely ruined their moment I laughed evilly in my head. 

Seconds later a furious looking Heesica opened the door.

What the hell??!!!! 

WHY WAS SHE WEARING A MAID COSTUME???? DON'T TELL ME THEY WERE ROLE PLAYING?!!!! I just stared at her with a shocked face. She had a similar expression. 

"Yeobo!! We have guests!" She yelled halfway over her shoulder. 

"It's Master!! And what guests??" He came out of a room "Wow!!" He exclaimed obviously happy that I was here. 

He came towards us and much to my disappointment embraced that from behind and placed a soft kiss on her cheek while saying against her skin "Hmmm. You look better than I thought. So... y." He frigging ignored me!!!! He didn't even look at me or even notice my presence!!

She blushed lightly "Just for you, Master." He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her neck while taking hold on one of her hands. 

"Master, stop it. We can continue later on." She groaned and he chuckled. "Fine" he hugged her tighter to him and kissed the top of her head. 

21. 22. 23. 24. I counted to calm myself and not to kill her right now.  

Finally he looked up "Oh hello Jessica. Hi Sunny!" He smiled at her instead of me. I turned to glare at her and she backed off a bit. " What are you doing here?" 

Yes what was I doing here? Trying to ruin your moments but miserably failing.... 

"Uhmmm well... Since we haven't seen each other for so long I thought that maybe I could come over and talk a bit?" I smiled at him. 

He didn't say anything but looked at me with no emotion at all. 

"Can I?" I looked at him with big hoping eyes. Exchanging a glance with that he finally nodded and let us in. 

"Nana! Lead them to the living room and serve them some tea. We'll be back soon" He said and pulled her hand while walking up the stairs. 

"This way please." I brown haired woman said pointing at a door. 

"I know the way" I hissed at her. She just bowed and walked to the kitchen. 

 

"Who does she think she is?" I slumped down on the sofa and crossed my arms and legs.

"Jessica. I really don't see your problem." Sunny sat sown next to me. "All the years you had no interest in him, and now when he has a girlfriend you want him?" 

"So?! I want him now and I'll get him. Whether you like it or not." 

We were sitting in silence until I heard footsteps coming closer to the room. Hankyung and that entered the room and sat on the sofa opposite of us. He lay his arm around her and she embraced his waist snuggling closer to him. She had a satisfied smile on her lips. 

Abruptly I stood up and pulled her away from him pushing her on the ground. I took a hold on her hair and slapped her face hard. She screamed in pain and tears started to flow from her eyes. I slapped her again and again until she started to spit blood. 

"Jessica??" I heard Hankyungs voice and snapped out of my daydream. That was still sitting by his side with that smile on her face. 

"Yes Oppa?" 

"So what do you want to talk about?" 

I said the first thing that came into my head "The party! It was great! I hadn't that much fun in years." The fun thing was apparently a lie but well... "You really did a good job organizing it."

He chuckled "It really was. Thanks to Heesica. She helped me a lot" he smiled at her again and she returned it with a soft giggle. 

"Sunny, tell me how is your fathers business going?"  Sunny raised her eyebrows in surprise. Neither she nor me had expected such a question. 

"It's actually going pretty good.." She started talking about business with him. They were talking and talking while laughing and ignoring me completely. I tried to join the conversation but after a short agreement or comment they would continue to talk to each other leaving me out. I stared at Heesica instead who now had her head laying on his chest with closed eyes and a smile on her lips... 

I hate this so much..

 

 

Heechul's POV:

"Here" Hankyung handed me a new Maid costume. Holding it into the air I mustered it for a while. "What is this?" and he just chuckled 

"Your new uniform of course! Since my father and James left you are going to take James role! SO you need an other uniform to stand out of the mass" he winked and walked away.

I sighed and mustered the much shorter uniform. It had a white apron around the waist, short puffy sleeves and a matching Alice band with a bow.(the one in the background hehe ^^)  

His father left one day ago and took James with him. So now I  had to take his place.. 

Obediently I wore it and just as I was about to release my anger about the shortness of the dress and the ridiculously way I looked at Hankyung the door bell rang.  

Annoyed I opened it and got greeted by Jessicas shocked face.. 

What the hell was she doing here?!!!!!!!!! I froze in my spot and looked at her.. She was looking up and down my body obviously wondering why I was wearing a maid uniform. 

"Yeobo!! We have guests!" The words slipped over my lips easily and my heart thumped at the way I called him. 

"It's Master!! And what guests?? Wow!!"

"Role playing?" I heard her whisper to herself. Good. That way I won't get discovered. She must have really been thinking that I was about to have with him. Well that was my intention to make her think like that by acting that way before in the mall.

He embraced me from behind and kissed my cheek. The place started to get warm "Hmmm. You look better than I thought" 

"So... y" I blushed lightly feeling my heart skip a beat "Just for you Master"

 

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my neck while taking hold of one of my hands. The electricity flooding my body made it hard for me to breath.  "Master, stop it. We can continue later on."  What did I just say??!!!!!!!!!!! His kisses surely blew my mind. 

After he exchanged a few words with Jessica who looked more than furious and Sunny who was staring at us (well you wouldn't?) he took my hand and led me to my room. He closed the door behind him and exhaled a big amount of air. 

"God that was close!!! What do we do now?" 

"Huh?? Uh well.. We have to act along otherwise my cover will blown up." I said still a but dazed by the fact that he just called me y and placed kisses all over my neck. 

"Are you ok?" He asked stepping closer to me and I nodded "Yeah. Everything's fine."

No nothing's fine.

"Ok, then can you change in a dress again? Just until she leaves." I nodded and got one out of the bags I haven't unpacked yet. 

He opened and closed the dresses for me and suddenly I remembered what I said..

We can continue later on my eyes widened at the sudden thought. This was not right! I stared at his face while he took the Alice band. 

"Ready?" I nodded and together we walked to the living room. 

He lay his arm around me and I embraced his waist snuggling closer to him on instinct. I felt so comfortable in his embrace. Protected. Relaxed. Calm. 

They started to talk about business I had no interest in. What amused me was the fact that the whole conversation was between Sunny and Hankyung. Whenever Jessica would try to join, Hankyung would give her a short answer and continue to talk to Sunny. 

My head which has been laying on his shoulder slowly wandered lower until it stopped at his chest. I was just laying there in his embrace with my head on his chest. My eyes closed. Smile on my face and silently listening to his heartbeat and gentle voice. 

I wanted this moment to never end.

 

 

Thanks for your honest response on the posters!! I'm glad many of you liked them and yes I made them myself. 

Many of you also mentioned that they think that Heechul smiles in the poster. Well I personally don't think so. I think he may have a slight smile on his lips but his eyes look very sad for me. But then again it is just my opinion and I accept you criticism. I hope I'll can make a better one in the future.. I'm still a beginner so yeah... And besides it was really hard to find a picture of Heechul with a sad expression. I was searching for one hour but just couldn't find a good one. Even if I typed in 'Heechul sad' into the search engine he would always smile on all the pictures ^^  So I am quite satisfied with the picture I found  ;) 

And what about the gif above?? :3

Sorry for the mistakes in this chapter.. It's 2 am here and I am too tired to look it through right now.. I have school tmrw (well actually today xD ) so I'll just check it through tmrw later :P

Comments are more than loved and expected!!!       

 

Love you