Please!!

I am his Maid

 


 

The ringing of my alarm clock signalized that I had to get up.. So it was already morning huh? I chuckled darkly and rubbed my eyes. I walked to the window and opened it widely. The cold morning wind blew in my face waking me up completely. I shivered as the wind cooled my warm skin. Embracing myself I walked to the wardrobe and dressed in my uniform. I had dark bags under my eyes.

I shook my head and walked out of my room.

The night was hard. I couldn't fall asleep. As soon as I closed my eyes scenes from last night kept repeating in my head. Well scenes from the kiss in particular. I just can't get the picture of his closed eyes in front of mine out of my head. He stole my frigging first kiss! I touched my lips lightly remembering the feeling of his lips on mine. I should have pushed him away. But you liked it. No I didn't! You responded to the kiss. I-I did not!! Yeah.. But you kissed him the second time. And you liked it. N-No I did not! I-It was all just an act to get Jessica away!!! Yeah sure. Oh shut up stupid inner!!!


 

I was arguing with me like that all night. But what bothered me the most was the talk with Nana afterward.


 

Have you ever considered being in love?


 

Yes I have.

Back then when I was dating Sohee. I'm sure that this was love. This feelings I had for her were not like these I have for Hankyung.

My feelings for him are so different from the ones I had for her. Not that I have feelings for him anyway.

Still it's so familiar in so many ways.


 

Aish!!!!! It's so confusing.


 

I sat down on his bed and mustered his sleeping face. And suddenly the feeling of warmth and comfort spread in my body. I gulped and shook my head, pushing the feelings away. Time to wake him up.
My hand longed forward to touch his face. I wiped the black hair away and looked at his closed eyes. Slowly I leaned down.


 


 


 

“OUT OF BED!!!” I yelled into his ear while pulling the covers from his body. He whimpered and shielded his ears.

“This is not the way a girlfriend wakes her boyfriend.” He grinned sleepily at me.

My eyes formed into slits. The blanket I have been holding in my hand got thrown on the floor. I stomped out of his room slamming the door shut.


 

~*~


 

I saw how his head titled to the side and how his eyes closed. He slowly leaned closer. I felt his breath on my lips.


 

Have you ever considered being in love?


 

Does your heart sometimes start to beat faster or even skip a beat?

His lips pressed onto mine softly.

 

 

Do you feel hurt when he doesn't look at you and ignores you?

He pulled away and looked into my eyes.


 

Do you feel the need of him holding you in his embrace? Do you feel relaxed and comfortable when you are around him?

I embraced him and inhaled his scent.

 

 

 

Do you feel jealous when you see him with somebody else?

“Oppa!!” I glared at Jessica.


 

Do you sometimes feel your heart clench because of pain?

“He wouldn't even care.”

 


 


 

Suddenly Siwon slammed his elbow into my ribs. I snapped back into reality.

“Heechul pay attention!!!!” I heard my teacher yell.

Hurriedly I stood up and bowed. “I'm sorry Mrs. Kang”

All heads turned to me including Hankyung who looked at me with a raised eyebrow making me nervous.

Did he just apologize?

He bowed!

What's wrong with him? That's what my classmates said clearly shocked bout my behavior.


 

Startled Mrs. Kang nodded in disbelieve “Just don't spazz out too much”.

“Yes Mrs. Kang” I said and sat back down.


 

“Yah.. Hyung are you alright?? You just apologized!” Siwon looked at me with huge eyes.

I just blinked at him and lay my head on my desk. this .. It's literally haunting me. It's the only thing I can think about. Whatever I do I always somehow manage to relate it to yesterday.


 

Do you often think about him?


 

I sighed deeply.. Before shaking my head lightly in frustration.


 

Yes. I do.


 

~*~


 

Before exciting the room I glanced back at Hankyung once. It shocked me that his eyes met mine and thus startled walked away. I had packed my things as fast as possible after the lesson just to avoid any contact with him.

I put my things into the locker and slammed it shut.

This was so frustrating.

I definitely feels something for him. I just don't know whether it is something good or something bad.

On one side the only thing I knew was him. I wanted to be near him. I knew that I somehow was attracted to him. In this or another way. It doesn't matter. I don't know whether it is love and I am not sure whether I want to know either.


 

But on the other side I know that it's senseless to love him – if I do.

Why?

It's an easy question.

Because he doesn't feel the same for me. He is in love with Jessica. Not me.


 

This thought hurt me.

Do you sometimes feel your heart clench because of pain?

My eyebrows rose and I shook my head laughing. Ironic isn't it?


 

I pushed the rooftop door open and inhaled the air. I think this was the only place where I could be alone for a while and avoid any contact with him.


 

I looked down onto the school ground. Students were walking from one building into the other chatting happily. My view shifted from one student to another. The next moment I heard the door open again.

Glancing over my shoulder I saw Uee.

She was quite surprised to see me. As expected she started to yell some superfluous insults at me. I ignored her and just watched the students.

“Yah are you even listening?” She pulled my shoulder turning me towards her.

“Maybe? The only thing I heard was bla bla bla.”

“You!!!” She raised her hand.

“If you dare to touch my face without my permission you're gonna regret it remember?” I hissed. She blinked and eventually lowered her hand again.

I sat down at a wall and closed my eyes with crossed arms.


 

“Why do you like him that much?”

“Huh?”

“Hankyung. Why do you like him that much?” I asked opening my eyes to look at her.

“I-I don't know. I just like him. He is nice, good looking, has the brain, good at sports, popular, rich, he is very cool.”

I nodded. Her reasons are understandable. 

“What are you doing up here?” She asked looking at me.

“I was trying to be alone for a while.” I said and sighed again. My head snapped to the side as I heard the door open. Uee's eyes started to glitter as she saw her prince charming standing in the door. I groaned as he stepped closer to us.

“What do you want?” I hissed at him earning a mad look from Uee.

“Let's talk.”

“ off Hankyung.” He raised an eyebrow and Uee clung to his arm. “Oppa don't care about him! He's an . Just----”

“Could you leave us for a while?” He asked not looking at her. His eyes were fixed on me but I refused to look at him.


 

“But---”  “Leave” She let out a frustrated groan before walking towards the stairs. Hankyung locked the door behind her and turned towards me.


 

“What do you want?” I asked as he stood in front of me again. My heart started to beat faster just by the sight of him. I hate this.


 

“Let's talk.”

“WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT??!!”

“Aren't you a bit to rude as a girlfriend?” He asked mockingly.
This was to much. I shot up from my place. “I. Am. NOT. Your. Frigging. Girlfriend.” I hissed directly into his face and walked past him to look at the students again.

He sighed and stood beside me.

“Can we talk about that?”

“What the hell do you want to talk about?!!! There is nothing to say!”

He looked at me with his dark eyes.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

“Look Heechul I have been thinking about this. And I want to ask you a favor.”

“What?” I answered silently.

“Since you know about Jessica and well you know that I really do love her. I thought that maybe you could help me out a bit.” I pursed my lips in annoyance.

“What do you want to say?” I know it already. But I hope I am wrong.

“Can you.. Can you pretend to be my girlfriend for a bit longer?” My eyes widened as he said exactly what I hoped him not to.

“Hankyung---”

“Please Heechul. I know this I very much and I can't expect this from you. But I don't know what to do.”

“Exactly!!!! How can you expect me to do this?!!! You want to make her jealous right? Why should I do this?”

He looked at me pleadingly. His eyes were so incredibly sad.

I stared into his desperate eyes. It pained me so much to see him like this.

“Why?” I whispered once more.

“Please Heechul!” He exclaimed suddenly pulling me into a hug. My body stiffened. Heechul don't!

But at the same time my heart skipped a beat.


 

I inhaled his scent and closed my eyes.

“Please.”

“....” 

No Heechul don't! I thought. This is wrong!

I don't know how long we stayed like this but eventually I gave in and nodded.

 

“Fine.”

His grip tightened.

“Thank you. Really thank you” 

I simply nodded. He pulled away and looked at me with eyes full of joy. 


 

I didn't knew how much I would regret this decision later on. 

 

 

 

 

Ok this was like the worst chapter in such a  looong time!! -.- 

Nothing interesting, no special moments.. Bad written.. redundant... 

Sorry... I hope the next will be better. 

 

Oh!! And about SiBum.. I simply can't promise you that there will be Sibum since I haven't planned them at all from the beginning. (You know that I actually wanted to make Siwon fall for Heechul..) BUT there will be a part in the future when Siwon and Kibum will have more interactions and maybe some possibility to make them fall in love... I don't exactly know how to link those both characters right now. I haven't thought of a good way until now since I was still busy with the last chapters.
But I am open for your ideas!! If you have certain wish(es) what they should experience together like, I don't know,  pain or fun or whatever feelings or just actions like go out together to a certain place: send me a message, leave a comment or contact me on Kakao-Talk/ Tumblr/ Twitter/ Facebook whatever!! I'm open for any suggestions and more than happy if you are willing to help me with that pairing. (I really have NO experience with Sibum.) 

tumblr_m1i2gl988E1qjwzxl.gif

You want some Eunhae-parts in the next chapters or want me to concentrate on HanChul right now??

 

And about Kakao-Talk. I made an account!! Add me: KimCaLee ;) I have just 3 friends :/ I want more people to talk to^^ 

Aigooo.. I wrote so much.. I hope you don't forget what happened in the chapter ;D

Love ♥