I want to… do dirty things to you

I am his Maid

 

Bathump.

Heechul held his chest as his heart... skipped a beat?!!!! Suddenly immense heat spread in his body warming up his face. 

He looked at the man laughing on the bed with shocked eyes. What was wrong.. This familiar feeling. What exactly was it? 

Suddenly a phone rang and Hankyung stopped laughing rubbing his tearing eyes. 

"Could you give me my phone Heechul?" He said pointing at his own TW lying on the desk. Startled Heechul gave it to him and turned with his back facing his Master. 

Shaking his head he continued to clean the rest of the room. But before he could even get started properly Hankyung caught his attention. 

"WHAT?!!! HOW CAN YOU??? BUT! Arghhh...FINE!" What was wrong? Heechul asked himself watching as Hankyung ruffled his hair in frustration. 

Soon after he ended the call and shoved the phone into his pocket, grabbed his jacket from the bed and walked over to Heechul grabbing his wrist.

"We have to go" He said before running towards the front door with Heechul being pulled along. 

~*~

"What are you doing??! Let me go" "No time! We have to hurry!!"  "what the?!" Heechul tried to free his hand from Hankyungs painful grip. But the latter didn't let him. He ran to the garage and pushed Heechul in the passenger seat of his Lexus and  slammed the door shut. He ran to his own seat groaning. The motor wailed as they drove down the lane to the street. Heechul hissed while shrinking his arms and glaring at his Master. "If I catch a cold, I swear, I'll kill you"

Startled Hankyung looked at him and just then realized that Heechul was still wearing his dress. Plus, he wasn't wearing a jacket. "why the hell aren't you wearing a jacket?! It's frigging cold outside" Heechul scoffed "oh really? Thank you! So it's cold outside? Well I didn't expect such weather for September, but thank you for telling me!" he answered sarcastically "Idiot. It's embarrassing enough that I have to wear a maid dress in public but I don't have even a jacket because of you." "Why is it my fault?!" "Pshhhht.. If you wouldn't have pulled me out of the house without a warning I maybe would have had a chance to grab at least a jacket"

For the rest of the way Heechul ignored every attempt of Hankyung to start a conversation. He was just sitting, looking out of the window, watching as the signs passed him on the highway.  He started to understand where they were heading to. There was one sign in particular that they kept passing all the time.

The airport. 

Did Hankyung expect somebody? He didn't say anything this morning. Heechul remembered the phone conversation he heard this morning. Hankyung  didn't seem to be that happy about the message he received. Could the airport have something to do with the call? 

They drove up to the VIP parking and exited the car. The cold wind of the afternoon gave Heechul goose bumps. As fast as he could he followed Hankyung into the building on his one inch heels. He sighed in relief when the warmer temperature inside warmed his cold body. Looking around he realized that all heads inside the airport were turned towards them. Cut that.  Not towards them, but towards him. He could deal with the fact that Hankyung and everyone in the house would see him like that. It was fine since he wasn't the only one dressed like that. 

But now in a public place, he was definitely outstanding. He felt embarrassed and humiliated. Trying to avoid meeting any of the looks, he looked at the ground silently following his Master, while screaming various curses and insults in his head. 

By now Heechul felt cold again. In here it was warmer than outside, but it still wasn't warm. He started to feel cold again. 

Suddenly Hankyung stopped nearly making Heechul run into him. They were standing close while Hankyung started turning around looking for the gate they were supposed to head to. Heechul could feel the heat radiating from Hankyungs body and just wished that the younger boy would wrap his arms around him and warm him. Hankyung was now turned towards him scanning the area. Heechul just stared at Hankyungs chest and his jacket. Hankyung looked at the slightly shorter man and realized him shivering. He felt bad for Heechul. It was his fault after all that he was cold now.

He striped his jacket and pulled it over the shoulders of Heechul, who looked at him in surprise. Hankyung smiled apologetically at him and pulled the collar closer covering his body as much a possible in the jacket.

Heechuls wide eyes staring into his. His eyes… are beautiful. He thought startling himself. Heechul looked at the dark yet warm eyes of him. His body started to feel warm again. Was it ecause of the jacket? Or… was it something else? The same moment his heart skipped a beat. No this warm wasn't the jacket. At least not completely… it was that feeling that made him mad.

Both of them didn't notice, but the bypassing people, especially older women or girls kept giggling "Such a sweet couple." or "Awww so sweet" 

Suddenly they heard a voice scream against the noise filling the grand airport hall. "Hangeng ge!!!"  

Hankyung turned around and saw a guy with chubby cheeks running in his direction... but he didn't seem to stop "Henry no!" he cried out in dismay.

But it was to late when the younger boy already jumped onto him slinging his arms and legs around the elders body, hanging at him like a baby monkey at his mother. Hankyung sighed as he had to balance their weight. "I missed you ge!" he said hugging Hankyung tighter. 

 

Over the shoulder of the younger boy Hankyung saw another person approaching them, pulling two suitcases behind him

"Yah! Are you dumb?! I won't carry your case" laughing Hankyung looked at the brown haired boy who had a laptop case slung around his shoulder. Pouting the younger released him and walked over to get his case while the other came over hugging Hankyung tight. That boys eyebrows rose and an (evil) smirk appeared on his lips as he spotted Heechul standing behind Hankyung observing their meeting. The brown haired guy looked Hankyung into his face asking loud enough for Henry to hear "Ge! Won't you introduce us to your girlfriend?"

Hankyung turned to Heechul who was looking shocked, amusing Hankyung.  He grinned "Guys, let me introduce, this is Heechul, my maid. Heechul, this is Kyuhyun" he pointed at the brown haired boy with the laptop "and this is Henry" he pointed at the chubby cheeked guy who was waving back sweetly at him

 "They are my cousins from China" Henry stepped closer to Heechul and mustered his face precisely

"Woow ge. Your girlfriend is really beautiful!" Hankyung had problems to hold in his laughter "She is not my girlfriend" he said looking amused

"She is not?!" Kyuhyun yelled in excitement. His eyes mustering every part of Heechuls body, checking him/her out mercilessly. Stepping closer to Heechul, Kyuhyun lay his hand on the elders cheek. Slowly Kyuhyun leaned closer to him looking into his big eyes. Heechul didn't budge but glared into Kyuhyuns eyes which were half-opened. Kyuhyuns lips brushed his cheek as he proceeded to whisper into his ear "I want to do… dirty things to you" 

Heechuls body stiffened at his words. Heechul didn't know much about this weird guy, but one thing was for sure. He was dangerous. 

Satisfied by Heechuls reaction Kyuhyun smirked while pulling away. He mustered the girl in front of him for a moment before turning around and suddenly meeting Hankyungs stern look. "Kyuhyun. Even if she isn't me girlfriend, If you dare to do something stupid to her. You are going to seriously regret it." The younger boy just smiled innocently and walked pass Hankyung. He saw that Heechuls body was stiff and he seemed shocked.  

Hankyung stepped to Heechul and lay an arm around his shoulder securely unfreezing him. Softly Hankyung pulled Heechul towards the entrance, his cousins following behind them. Kyuhyun was clearly enjoying himself at the back view of Heechul...

 

Some minutes later they were already sitting in the car, Hankyung and Heechul in the front seat, while Kyuhyun and Henry sat in the back. 

Tensed Hankyung was clutching the steering wheel, sometimes glancing at Heechul who was glaring at the street. In the rear mirror he could see Kyuhyun staring at Heechul from behind all the time. Henry kept on rambling about his music, forming a band and covering a few songs. He told them about his visit in New York and how he met a few stars. He didn't seem to feel the tension between the other persons in the car and just kept on talking until they reached home.

 

Entering the entrance hall of Hankyungs house, he was surprised to see a chubby man, dressed in a white chef uniform in the room. He bowed when he spotted his master. 

"Shindong! Glad you came" Hankyung greeted him giving him a handshake. 

"Of course Young Master! What do you wish to eat today?" The man smiled over his whole face. He was radiating an aura of joy. It made one feel happy while being close to him. Just by his appearance, Heechul could see that Shindong was a good and nice person.

"Make us something Italian" The man bowed and left, walking into the kitchen on the other side of the great ballroom. The big kitchen Heechul never was in before. 

"Heechul" Hankyung turned towards him "You can go up for now and take a rest. I'll call you if I need something" 

Not saying anything but bowing, Heechul his heels and walked up to his room.

 

 

The words this Kyuhyun guy said kept repeating in his head. They were trapped inside of him... And it was freaking him out!!!! How can somebody be so...?! He couldn't even name it!!! It's so irritating and disgusting!!! I want to do dirty things to you... 

Exhaling a huge amount of air he his back on his bed and closed his eyes.

The scene at the airport made him furious. The images if Kyuhyuns close face kept swirling in his head mixed with the words he said. If Hankyung wouldn't be there, he doesn't know what he might have done to the boy.

 

Suddenly he felt a weight press down his bed. He opened his eyes and met Kyuhyuns really close to his. The boy smirked as he crawled on top of Heechul "Huummm what are you doing in my room. I see you couldn't wait anymore for me."

 

"The are you talking about" Heechul asked coldly and annoyed while Kyuhyun mustered Heechul laying beneath him

"Hmm... Such a nice gift to have you laying on my bed. Patiently waiting for me…" Kyuhyun whispered into his ear with a hoarse voice. 

 

 

Helllooo!!! :] How do you like it? Were you surprised? ^^ I hope :P