What is wrong?

I am his Maid

We must have fallen asleep yesterday while watching the movie, since I woke up laying in Hankyungs bed. Turning my head in both directions, I realized that he was not in bed.. Just then the door opened silently revealing a freshly bathed Hankyung. He came out of his own bathroom, wearing his a towel around his waist. The water running down his neck, down his chest, over his well toned abs before soaking in the towel.

He saw me being half awake already "Sorry. Did I wake you?" 

I shook my head lightly "Naah. I just woke up... "

"Oh ok.. "

I lay on my back and faced the ceiling.. When I wanted to look at him he was suddenly nowhere in sight. 

Confused I called out his name to which he surprisingly answered "Yeah?" his voice came from a room I haven't noticed before. He stuck his head out while closing the buttons of his shirt. "I just wanted to ask what you have planned for today, but where are you?" I stood up and walked over to him peeking into the room he was standing in. 

My mouth gaped open. There I was standing in his gigantic wardrobe. His closet was as huge as my guestroom...  A ton of shoes, twice that much shirts and hoodies as well as jackets, suits and pants. Never have I seen that many clothes in one house. My family didn't own that much like he did. 

"This belongs to you??!"

He nodded pulling out a beige colored jacket and lay it on his bed. He was wearing his black pants and white shirt.

"Yeah. But it's just a part of it... " 

"A part?!" This guy is crazy... 

"Yeah---" Suddenly the bell rang cutting him off. "Imma go open the door" I said and was walking towards the door when he suddenly stopped me. 

"Nope let me get it... I know who it is.." 

After I thought that I heard Siwons voice I followed him to the front door . 

"Hyuuuung!! Come on!!!" He was standing in front of Hankyung who was massaging his temples listening to his whining.

"Siwon, how many times do I have to tell you? I am not going!" 

"Hyung! But it's Sunday!! You really should go to church!" I raised my eyebrow as I heard that.  To church? 

"Siwon, every Sunday you keep coming over asking me to go to church with you.. How many times do I need to tell you that I am not going?!" 

Siwon tried to be cute but failed to use aegyo. I observed them and had problems to hold in my laughter. 

"Hyung!" Siwon spotted me behind Hankyung. "Hyung! You will go with me right?! Hankyung doesn't want to but you will surely come right?" he asked smiling all over his face. 

But I shook my head. "Sorry Siwon, there is no way in hell I am going to church." Hankyungs head snapped to me surprised by my answer.

Siwon on the other side looked shocked at me "Don't tell me you are atheistic too!" 

"Oh I am" I grinned

He groaned "Why is everyone atheistic? Don't you see how beautiful this world is because of god? Believe in god! How can you not?" 

"Sorry Siwon" Hankyung and me said in sync.  We looked at each other and laughed. 

"Go get Kibum instead. He goes to church every Sunday." I joked

A wide smile appeared on his face "Really? Great! See you then!" He said turning on his heels. 

"Siwon! What are you going to do now?" 

"Picking Kibum up"

I sighed "Do you even now where he lives?" 

Of course he didn't. I sighed as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. So I told him where he lives. I also advised him not to pick him up but to 'accidentally' meet him in church. It was logical that Kibum would go to that church which lays the closest to him right? So it wouldn't be that hard to find him...

 

Finally we closed the door after Siwon left. Sighing I walked behind Hankyung into the kitchen asking him "He really does come over every Sunday?" Hankyung nodded. "He does... Usually he would stay that long until he realizes that there is not much time left and hurries to church giving up on convincing me to come with him."

I laughed. 

Hankyung stopped in the door of the kitchen. I peeked over his shoulder to see breakfast already standing on the table. 

"Seems like Nana made this" I said and we both sat at the table starting to eat. Between the plates of rice, vegetables and different seasoning I found a note. 

Young Master, I was not feeling well today. I hope it is ok if I take a day free. Sincerely, Nana I read out loud. He looked at me surprised.

She seemed fine yesterday.. "Do you have her phone number? I'd like to call her" "Yeah, but what about eating first? She didn't make it for nothing" 

"You're right" I tried not to think to much of her but somehow she was the only thing that I could think off in this moment.. 

What happened that she couldn't come all of a sudden? She was fine yesterday. Did she overwork herself? Did she catch a cold because of that? Maybe she had a high fever? No.. This wasn't it... She wouldn't have come just to make breakfast if she had a cold or a fever. She would have stayed at home. Instead of leaving a note she would also call... So what happened? 

I couldn't think of any explanation...

 

~*~ 

 

Beep.... Beep.... 

I hate this annoying ringing tone... I was already tense enough waiting for her to pick up but this beeping continued to ring in my ear.. 

Until finally after four more rings, she picked up. In the first second I was relieved to hear her voice. But then I noticed the sad and hoarse tone in her voice and my relief got replaced by worry.. 

"Hello?" She asked almost inaudibly. She was breathing unsteadily. I could hear her hiccup.

"Nana? Is that you?" 

"He-Heechul!" She was totally shocked. "Wh-what is wrong? D-Did something happen?" 

"That was supposed to be my question! What happened to you? Are you ill?"

"N-No not really" She hiccuped again following with a quite sob..

"Have... Have you been crying?" 

"WHAT?! N-No! I haven't. Why do you think so?!" She laughed nervously. She definitely cried... 

"Tell me. What happened?" Did her boyfriend leave her? No she doesn't have one. Was she hurt somewhere? 

"Heechul. It's nothing really. I wasn't just feeling that good today. I-I guess I just overworked myself.. That's all" 

"Are you sure? You know you can tell me right?" 

"..."

"Nana?" 

"No it's  ok. Don't worry. I'll be back tomorrow." 

"Good! Cause I already miss you" I laughed.

"....."

"Nana?" 

"...."

"Nana? Hello? Are you still there?" 

"I'm sorry!!! I think I am just a bit tired and I... "

"Yes?"

"I.. miss you too" 

"Awww.. And now go take a rest ok? " I smiled. 

"...."

"Nana?"

"Ahhh... Sorry.. I nodded"

After exchanging a few more words we ended the call.

 

 

 

 

A few minutes later I was already  in Hankyungs room, dressed in my uniform, while he was sitting on his bed, back leaned against the headboard and his laptop on his lap. 

So I started my work. He wanted me to clean his room. I started to vacuum his room, wardrobe and bathroom, after which I started to dust his furniture. 

I started with the desk, and there again spotted the picture of his family and Jessica. I took it into my hand and looked at the smiling girl. 

"Young Master." 

"Hum?" 

"Who exactly is Jessica?" I asked and placed the picture back onto the desk and continued dusting. 

 

No ones POV:

"Who exactly is Jessica?" Heechul asked and continued not looking back at Hankyung who stopped his work. He looked at the older male thinking whether he should tell him about Jessica or not. Actually there  is no reason for not telling him.. But there is no for telling him either... 

"Well Jessica and I are childhood friends.." He finally decided to talk "We have known each other since... Well since ever. When we were younger, really young, she used to stay at our house for almost every day. Our parents, her and mine, were busy all the time. They used to bring Jessica over everyday. We played games together with James, played pranks on him, watched movies together. We rode the bike together." Hankyung smiled at the memories and leaned his head against the board. "We spent almost every second together, sometimes even the nights when she stayed over. We would stay awake through the whole night playing video games or just talking and laughing." Hankyung laughed 

"Sometimes James came in to tell us to go to sleep already, but we just pretended to be asleep already and he would walk away, wondering whether he had imagined us talking. After a few minutes we would continue with what we have done before." 

Hankyung sighed and the happy tone in his voice disappeared and got replaced by a sad one. 

"But, after the years passed, she started to distance herself more and more. At first we visited the same school together. SRA. But soon when we graduated elementary school, she started to get home schooled. We didn't see each other to often anymore. She spent time with other people, not me." He sighed "She merely contacted me. We didn't see each other for weeks, sometimes even months... But well... I never could be the only..." he hesitated "the only... friend she would have in life. So I accepted the fact, that she started hanging out with other people. With other men..." he almost whispered the last part. 

Heechul pulled out a few books and lay them on the floor, continuing to clean the bookcase. "So you" Heechul stopped for a moment thinking how he should say it. 

Turning around he looked at Hankyung "So you...  Like her right? I mean like really really like her?"

Hankyung was frozen in place but soon nodded his head. "Yeah. I do. How do you know"

Heechul smiled at him warmly "It's the way you talk about her. It shows that you really like her"

Heechul turned back towards the bookcase and continued with his work while listening to Hankyungs story. 

"Since you already know I can tell you. I don't exactly know, when I started feeling like this. When I had grown such feelings for her. But, I don't know whether you know how this feels, it's hard to see the person you love date other persons. In fact she isn't dating them but playing around. She uses them like toys. But they don't care anyway..." 

"Does she know your feelings?" 

"No. I haven't told her."

"Then...  Maybe you should confess? I think that there is a chance that she likes you too. Maybe she is trying to distract herself from you by dating other guys" Heechul said leaning against the bookcase. 

"Now way.." 

Heechul shrugged his shoulders. "If you don't want to confess, you have to try other ways to find out about her feelings towards you."

"Like what?" 

"Pffft... I don't know?! Think of something!"

"You're no help" Hankyung whined. 

A few moments of silence passed before Hankyung asked Heechul "Do you have someone you like?" 

Heechul didn't expect such a question. He froze in his movements and just stared at the books in front of him feeling uncomfortable. After a split second he felt the discomfort being replaced with this weird warm familiar feeling inside. He didn't exactly know what it is, but it started to annoy and make him mad... 

"Heechul?" 

Fastly he turned around "N-No. I don't have" 

"Awwww. Come on! I know you have. Everyone does! I told you too" 

"N-No I really don't! And besides, you didn't tell me but I guessed!"

"Fine then I will guess too! So is it Nana?"

"I told you that she is like my sister!!"

"Ahh. Right... Then it is... Uee!" He laughed "Teasing is a sign of affection"

"No way in hell"

"Is it one of my maids?" He asked grinning amused. Heechul had to oppress the urge to throw a book at him.

 "Is it a girl at school? Is it a girl at your old school?" 

"There is no one. I told you. You're getting ridiculous" Heechul rolled his eyes. 

"Or is it... me?" Hankyung asked teasingly while laughing like an idiot. 

Bathump 

Heechul held his chest as his heart... skipped a beat?!!!! Suddenly immense heat spread in his body warming up his face. 

He looked at the man laughing on the bed with shocked eyes. What was wrong.. This familiar feeling. What exactly was it? 

Suddenly a phone rang and Hankyung stopped laughing rubbing his tearing eyes. 

"Could you give me my phone Heechul?" He said pointing at his own TW lying on the desk. Startled Heechul gave it to him and turned towards the book shelve. 

Shaking his head he continued to clean the rest of the room. But before he could even get started properly Hankyung caught his attention. 

"WHAT?!!! HOW CAN YOU??? BUT! Arghhh...FINE!" What was wrong? Heechul asked himself watching as Hankyung ruffled his hair in frustration. 

Soon after, he ended the call, shoved the phone into his pocket, grabbed his jacket from the bed and walked over to Heechul grabbing his wrist.

"We have to go" He said before running towards the front door with Heechul being pulled along. 

 

 

Hai readers!! :] What's up? Anything new? What have you been doing lately? I'm tired of learning for my exams so instead I am writing chapters :D 

A lot of you seem to be not satisfied with the Hanchul moments until now. I'm sorry for not letting them kiss... yet :P But I can tell you that there will be the kiss sooooon ^^  So, be patient and stay with me ^^

 

Also thank you sooo much for subscribing and leaving comments :') 

 

I reached the 100+ mark today so I decided to celebrate it by uploading another chapter! ^^ 

 

Hugs and kisses!!! C you soon :)  Oh and also thanks for the compliments :]