An unexpected visit

I am his Maid

Suddenly I heard the bell ring. Slowly I opened my eyes and was greeted by Nanas face close to mine. She must have fallen asleep as well as me.  

I loosened her grip of my shirt and softly stood up to go open the door.From the stairs I saw that another maid had already opened the door. She was asking the guest who he was and what he wanted. 

"I came to visit a friend." A cold voice answered. 

"'And who are you?" She asked annoyed. 

"I'll take care of him" I said and stood beside her. She just bowed and left me with Kibum at the door. 

He flashed me his smile. "What's up Hyung?" 

I mentioned him to come in "Everything fine" 

"Really? You look like you just woke up." 

I chuckled "Cause I did" 

"Whaaat? Why? Are you that tired? What did that guy do to you that you are so tired? Does he make you clean the whole house alone? Does he make you work hard on purpose? I swear I'm gonna----"

"Kibum!" I held his shoulders

"What?!!" 

"Aish... Just wait! It's not like that! He is not that bad actually. He doesn't make me work that hard like you think. He gave me a day free. So I slept a bit in my room." 

"A free day? Fine but that doesn't explain why you are that tired." 

"Well about that... "

"Yeah?" 

"That's my own fault."

"Whaat? Did he made you work hard through the whole night because you did something wrong?! Where is that bastard?!!"

"Kibum!!!!"

"What?!!" 

"Chill man! That's not what I meant!"

"But-" 

"It's my own fault because I got to carried away. You know" we sat on the sofa in the living room. "He gave me a present yesterday. A phone since mine broke down" 

... He stared at me for a while processing what I have said.

"He gave you a phone?!"

"Yes."

"Just like that?!!" He almost yelled

"Well 'as a thank you' gift... Since I helped him with the organizing and stuff."

"And why did you got carried away that hard that you didn't sleep for the whole night?" 

"Well, you know... It's the new TW... I just had to try out every single function..." I trailed of.. I'm sounding like a little girls spazzing over her bias... 

"TW? tw..tw..tw..tw.. Why does it sound so familiar.." he murmured.

His eyes widened "TW?!!! HE GAVE YOU A TW?!!!"

I nodded "Yep. Not any, but the newest." 

"Wow... Looks like he really treats you well.." 

"I guess you are right." 

"Good to know.. I was worried already, that he treats you badly. But I think I can trust him." 

"No need to be worried" I laughed. "I can take care of this." 

"But promise to tell me whenever he does something bad.. You have a new phone now so call me immediately ok?" 

"There is no need---" 

"Promise"

I sighed "Fine. I promise"

"Good." 

"Don't worry to much about me. But take care of Donghae. He seems to be overtaxed with everyone asking about me..." 

"Yeah... It's crazy. Everyone in school is asking us about you. They even threatened to hit Donghae if he didn't tell them where you are." 

If I would have been drinking right now, I would have spit everything out. "THEY THREATENED TO HIT HIM?!!!!!" 

"What did you expect?" 

"Well..." He was right. It was nothing new actually. Nobody would threaten Kibum, since he is the cold guy which can scare the hell out of them, but Donghae,... Well he is that fragile, type of a guy who gets always bullied. 

"Kibum, Now you have to promise to call immediately if something like this happens again. I told Donghae already but I know that he wouldn't tell me."

"Sure. "

 

"Heechul!" Hankyung said suddenly walking into the living room. He was surprised to see Kibum sitting in his house.  

Kibum just 'greeted' him with a cold stare startling Hankyung a bit. Hankyung turned to me.

"Have you seen that little maid that always hangs out with you anywhere?" 

"You mean Nana?" I asked rolling my eyes. 

"Yeah her. Do you know where she is?" 

"Can't you just call her by her name? It's not that hard..." 

"Aish..Fine I will. So have you seen Nana?" 

"Well yeah.. She is in my bed sleeping.." 

The atmosphere got awkward after I said that... Their eyes big as golf balls, eyebrows raised, both of them frozen in their place. 

"She is sleeping... in your bed?!" Kibum managed to stutter through his shocked expression. "Don't tell me you both had se---"

"Wow!! No! What the hell were you thinking?! We were looking through my stuff  from those boxes I brought from home.. Since I was so tired I fell asleep after a while! Nothing happened!" 

Both of them relaxed      "Have you eaten yet?" Hankyung asked still a bit startled from the misunderstanding

"Nope I just woke up... What time is it anyway?" 

"It's past 4 now... So you want to eat something? I'm getting hungry." 

"Sure thing, what do you want?" Kibum watched us amazed.... 

"I don't know... Actually I was thinking about eating something Thai but well..." 

"I can make some Fried Rice instead if you like." 

"What about grabbing something from the restaurant?" He suggested

"If you want me to." I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm free anyway." 

"Yeah? Are you fine with it?"

I nodded

"Ok. You know where the keys are. And here 150k won. Should be enough." He said pulling out his wallet and handing me the money. 

"Anything is fine." 

"Ok! I'll be back in 30 minutes." I yelled behind him as he was already behind the corner on his way to his office. 

Kibum just looked at me wide eyed. "What?" I asked him.

"He just gave you 150k won... for a meal."       "Actually, it's for two meals.. His and mine" I interrupted him.

"You eat together?!!! He even asked you whether you are fine with it to buy something for him!!"

"So?"

"Well.." He was taken aback  "I-! just didn't expect him to be that nice" 

I laughed and walked over to wardrobe pulling out my jacket and shoes. I took the keys and excited the house, out into the cool afternoon. 

Kibum followed a bit dumbfounded.

"See? He is not that bad." 

We reached the garage and I pressed the small button hanging at the bunch of keys. 

The door opened revealing 7 different cars.. a Lexus LF-LC, and Audi R8, Bugatti Veyron, a Ferrari California , a Lamborghini  Gallardo and his Lotus that we used the last few times and would now. 

Kibum seemed to faint any moment at the view of Hankyungs cars. 

 

Chuckling I opened the Lotus and sat behind the steering wheel. Immediately Kibum sat next to me admiring the stunning car. He let his fingers slide over the soft fabric and inhaled the scent filling the car. 

"Never have I thought that I could actually sit in such an expensive car." He breathed out and relaxed against the seat. 

"Ladies and Gentleman, please fasten your seatbelts. The car is starting soon. We wish you a pleasant ride" I imitated a stewardess and let the motor wail making Kibum laugh in satisfaction. 

"You know.. I'm starting to like this Hankyung guy.." I just laughed and drove down the way to the gate. The door of the garage closing behind us automatically, while the gate opened on it's own. 

 

Ten minutes later we were already ordering the food. We were waiting outside the restaurant when suddenly we heard somebody call my name. 

"Siwon! Hey what's up." I said as he finally stood in front of me. "Siwon remember Kibum?" 

"Yeah of course. We met once in front of our school right?" Siwon held out his hand for Kibum to shake it. But he showed no intention in doing so, so Siwon pulled it away. 

"Ahhh well. He doesn't seem to like me.." Siwon stated scratching his neck. 

"Don't worry. He isn't the person who interacts with other persons immediately. He'll observe you for a time and if he thinks that you are trustworthy he will open up."  

"Ehmm... Ok. So anyway what are you doing here?" 

"Grabbing something to eat for Hankyung.. " 

"I see" 

Speaking of which the waitress came out holding the food in a plastic bag. "Here is your food Mister." I took it and she disappeared in the restaurant again.  

"I don't want to keep you back. I'll see you in school. Bye Kibum" Kibum as expected didn't say anything making Siwon sweat drop.. "he really doesn't like me..." 

I laughed and started to walk pass the small crowd standing around Hankyungs car again, as usually making some photos and selcas. 

Opening the car all faces looked at me and Kibum as well as Siwon who was following us to bid us goodbye. 

"Oppa!" A few girls screamed again. But I ignored them thinking they meant Siwon. Kibum on the other side, not being used to this action turned to the voice. He got blinded by various flashes from their phones and cameras before sitting into the car. 

 

 

Before returning, I sat Kibum at his place. 

"Hyung, just take care of you ok? And don't forget to call me whenever something happens." 

I nodded. "Take care too." 

He nodded and I sped of back to Hankyungs mansion. 

 

 

Just when I was about to push the key into the lock the door flew open. 

"Finally! I'm starving already" Hankyung said taking the bag from my hand and walking into the kitchen while I undressed myself. 

"What took you so long?" 

I titled my head to the side and looked at the clock hanging in the kitchen. 

"So long? It took me exactly 30 minutes." I stuck my tongue out. 

"Yeah yeah.. Come on." Much to my surprise he already had set the table. 

He waited until I sat opposite of him before he started eating.

 

We talked while munching on our food. I told him about the things I found in the box and about me falling asleep next to Nana. And he told me about him making calls to ask all the deliverers whether there were any complications or changes..

I didn't had anything to do after our meal, so I volunteered to help him with his work. I made some calls while Hankyung typed something into his computer, from time to time looking at me. Our eyes met a few times to which we just smiled.

 

 After finishing with the paper work and calls we had to make, we decided to watch a film together, even though it was already past 11pm.  

We didn't want to use the living room since all the movies are in his room. So we walked to his room while talking.

"Do you feel something for her?" He asked all of a sudden. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean do you like her?" 

"You mean whether I love her? I do. But not in that way you might think. I love her like my own sister. "

"Oh. Ok." 

"Why?" 

"Oh. I'm just curious.. You seemed like a real couple sometimes" He said shrugging his shoulders. 

I laughed "NO WAY!! That would be like if I had a deeper relationship with my own sister." 

He laughed too.

 

 

No ones POV:

Somewhere behind the corner Nana was eavesdropping. Tears forming in her eyes as she heard Heechuls words. Her heart slowly breaking into pieces.

 

Heechul and Hankyung entered his room and started to discuss the genre of the film. Heechul wanted something sweet and romantic while Hankyung preferred a horror movie.. They were bickering for half an hour before finally deciding for an action movie including bloody as well as romantic scenes.. 

 

The light was dimmed as they were watching the movie side by side. Their bodies leaned against the headboard, their arms slightly touching.

 

Heechul's POV: 

We were watching that movie for half an hour now, even thought it had a few brutal scenes there were also a few romantic ones.. It was a love story mixed with an action plot. Not bad actually.

Just now there came a romantic scene again. The couple met again and got heated up in their feelings. They were kissing passionately while their hands were intertwined. 

I saw something in the corner of my eyes. Slowly my head turned to the left trying to look at the window but instead I looked at Hankyung whose features were lightly glowing in the moonlight falling through the window. 

He must have noticed me looking since he too turned his head, now facing me. "What's wrong?" He asked 

"N-Nothing.. I thought I saw something moving at the window.." 

"At the window?" he asked and looked at the said object. 

Trying to look pass him at the window I had moved a bit forward. "No way! We are in the 2nd floor--- Wow!!" But now, that he turned his head back, his face was just in front of mine. I felt his breath as he spoke. We were both shocked at the sudden distance and stared into each others eyes before

 

 

 

 

 

 

we started to laugh and continued to watch the film.

 

 

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Sooo the next chapter is up!! Meeehhh no kiss :P 

 

It's not that spectacular thought...

I'm already excited to write the next ones.. It will be fun...

hohohohohoh :D  Anyways I just wanna say that I had really problems to think of something Heechul could do that Saturday (the last both chapters). I thought about Sunday already and planned it, but I couldn't think of anything for Saturday...  (Hope you are not to disappointed.)

 

I was searching for a nice gif but couldn't find something good... Instead you'll get a picture of..

AnA5z7MCEAAV4gJ.jpg:large

 

 

me...