Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am his Maid

 

Heechul stomped out of the hall with every ones looks following him. As he left, the looks shifted to Hankyung who has been sitting at the table alone watching him leave.
 
 
His command echoed through the hall "Eat."
 
And they did immediately, acting like nothing has ever happened. 
 
~*~
 
Left alone at the table Hankyung finished eating his meal and soon left the cafeteria. The rooms and corridors were almost empty since everybody was having lunch, but it still happened that he got disturbed in his break which he preferred to spend alone or with his close friends. In every break, every day, every year, his whole school life over, girls have been confessing their love to him in every possible way. They sang a song on events, wrote letters, made chocolates on valentines day, disrupted his breaks to tell him what they felt, gave him presents or even confessed their love through the speaker of the school... 
So trying to flee from those confessions he always was in search for a quiet place to stay. 
 
He slid the door open of his class room. 
He expected it to be empty but instead he found Heechul sitting  laying on his seat, with his head rested on the table. He groaned and shuffled in his position holding onto his tummy as it made loud sounds.
 
Furrowing his eyebrows Hankyung entered, closed the door and silently went over to Heechul, sitting down in the place in front of him. 
He observed the man for a moment
"Why haven't you said anything?" There was no concern in his voice, since it was void of emotions.  Again with that cold attitude of his. 
 
"Go away."  
 
Hankyung crossed his legs and had his hands in his pockets. He was sitting with his back facing the windows, his right side facing Heechul. 
 
"Then why haven't you eaten?" 
 
"... I'm not hungry" in the same moment Heechul's stomach growled in protest. He slapped himself mentally. 
 
Hankyung chuckled "Look, you obviously are. So why haven't you told me?
 
"I don't want to eat."
Hankyung mustered him  "Are you on a diet or something?"  
 
Slowly Heechul turned his head glaring at the younger boy. "What for.?" 
 
"I don't know" He shrugged "To fit in that dress?" 
 
"Fit in that... dress.." Heechul slowly raised from the desk, his eyes mentally chopping Hankyung into thousands of pieces. His glare got even sharper when he titled his head back a bit.  "Are you saying that I look fat??" His voice got dark. 
 
Hankyung moved away a bit "N-No that's not what I meant. I---" Now he was scared. It was unbelievable how scary Heechul could get sometimes.
 
"It's not your problem anyway" Heechul let his head fall back onto the wooden pate and looked out of the window.  
 
Heechuls attitude started to get on Hankyungs nerves. "You could have just bought one food mark and eat something!! And not starve yourself like this!" He almost yelled.
 
"Bought?!" Heechul slammed his palms onto the desk and stood up, looking down at the surprised latter. 
"This is easy to say Hankyung when you are rich. Tell me! How am I supposed to buy a ing food mark, when I don't even have a single Won hum?" 
The younger started to understand what the whole problem was, so he stared at Heechul for a moment before replying "You could have one of mine--" 
 
"And then what?! Pay you back again?" This was certainly not what Hankyung has thought of.
 
"Why are you so mad?" 
 
He groaned "Just go away."
 
Understanding Hankyung nodded, stood up and sat in his own seat. 
 
Heechul could hear him rummaging through his bag . 
 
Hankyung pulled out a longish and flat object, turned around and carefully threw it on Heechuls desk.
 
Well at least he tried to throw it on his desk, but instead it hit his head instead, before ending on the table anyway..
 
The older rubbed his head in annoyance and walked over to Hankyung, slamming his hands onto the desk again. His shoulder hurting as he did so.
"What. Is. Your. Problem?" He stared into Hankyungs eyes.
 
"Uhm.. Well I thought you would like it, but if not give it back." 
 
"Like it?" confusion showed on his face "Give what back?" 
 
"The chocolate bar" Hankyung answered 
 
Just then Heechul saw the candy laying on his seat. Immediately he gripped it and stared at it. 
 
"How did you know?" 
 
"Know what?" 
 
"That I like white chocolate!" His eyes started to glitter 
 
"You do? Some girl gave it to me this morning. You can have it since I don't really like white chocolate" 
 
Hurriedly Heechul opened the small bar and took a piece into his mouth. 
He let his head fall back and let out a moan as he felt the candy melt on his tongue. 
 
Hankyungs eyes widened as he stared, yes he stared, at Heechul eating the chocolate and gulped. 
 
"I-Is it that good?"
 
"It is" He brought out before taking another piece, this time gasping at the taste.
 
Hankyung thought for a second before he hesitantly asked "Can I try one too?"
 
Sulking Heechul looked him into the eyes but still shared it with him. 
 
Hankyungs lips touched the chocolate before taking it into his mouth fully. Heechul observed him, waiting for any reaction. 
 
"It's good!" He was positively surprised from the taste of the chocolate. 
Smiling Heechul nodded "See I told you it is!!"
 
"Wow" Hankyung wondered "chocolate really does make people happy." 
 
"Yeah! It's because of the phenylethylamine in the chocolate! So it makes you feel better immediately. Whenever somebody is mad, sad, depressive, bored or I don't know, what ever. Give them chocolate and they will be happy!!" He explained.
 
"I guess so" Hankyung laughed "The effects are very obvious right now. You were really mad just a second before. And now you are smiling all over!"
 
"You are the same! You are always that cold and serious in school. And now you even smiled!"
 
Together they laughed. 
 
"But tell me, why have you been so bad mooded before?" He ate another piece.
 
"Well you know after that tiring day yesterday, I have fallen asleep on the sofa right? I was really exhausted after all that running yesterday and the cleaning. .. So I was even more tired. I couldn't find a comfortable position to lay in and didn't slept all night. Now my shoulder hurts like hell whenever I move to fast or carry things..I'm still not used to all this housekeeping and stuff. You got something to drink?" Hankyung nodded and pulled out a bottle of water giving it to Heechul, who opened it and took a big sip.
 
"To housekeeping?" Hankyung asked, watching him nod while drinking. 
 
Heechul finished drinking, gave it to Hankyung who also took a sip and afterwards closed the bottle.
 
"Well yeah, my mother or sister always made the house work. But now..." He didn't finish
 
"Now?" 
 
He rolled his eyes "Now I am the one doing it! Idiot" He slapped his shoulder playfully and stood up. 
 
He took the bar in his hand and stretched his arms but hissed as he felt the pain shot from his back to his shoulder. 
 
Worried Hankyung watched him as he sat in his seat. 
 
The class was slowly filling with students. 
 
School went on and finally ended. 
 
Arriving at home Heechul took his and Hankyungs bag in order to carry it upstairs and change in his daily uniform. 
 
With gritted teeth he stood in front of the stairs looking up with both bags in his hands. His arm feeling like it got stabbed a hundred times each minute. 
Hankyung saw him standing there motionlessly  "Are you ok?" He remembered that Heechul was in pain.
 
 
Not being able to answer properly he just nodded his head while pressing his jaws together tightly in pain. 
"Don't mind me. I can do this. I'm Kim Heechul after all. Just do your work. I'll call you as soon as dinner is ready."   
 
 
 
 
 
 
To all my readers: 
 
I don't know how many of you read the little texts I write under the actual story but,
 
I am really thankful to all of you. You really make me happy reading this story. Even though it is not that good and I haven't progressed with that story so much lately, you still comment and support me. 
Really thank you guys for staying with me! :') 
 
Just wanted to say this :)
 
 
 
Don't know whether you noticed but well.. Let's see.
 
If nobody leaves a comment on this certain little thing I'll let you know about it in the next chapter.  :D
 
Guess what? When I first though about this fic, I wanted Siwon to fall for Heechul! :D 
But that won't happen ^^  (I think..maybe.. just if you want...)
 
 
I hope I can update the next chapter soon.
 
Lots of Love, KimCaLee
 
Oh and just one thing left! :
 
Is there anybody who wants to know my twitter or tumblr?