Number 1

I am his Maid

The next day Nana woke him up

"Heechul-ah, it's time to wake up~~" She softly called to him. He didn't react. "Heechul-ah~"

He turned away from her and muffled into a pillow "Don't want to…"  "Wake up~" she patted his

"Let me sleep. go away~~"

"Wake up!" she said more fierce finally making Heechul sit up "Aish I said go away!!"

He stopped when he realized that it is Nana he was screaming to "Oh Nana… I'm sorry" and he rubbed his eyes yawning. Kyaaaa so cute!!   Nana thought. 

Smiling brightly she ruffled his hair much to his annoyance "It's fine wake the master up and go take a shower"

 

Still half asleep he walked to Hankyungs room and entered without knocking. "Hankyung-ah" he looked at the sleeping body in front of him. He looked so cute when he slept so soundly. His messed hair falling into his face, his lips lightly parted, his relaxed and calm expression.. Heechul trailed of in his thoughts about the figure in front of him, admiring him unconsciously.. "Hankyung-ah!" The latter just stirred in his sleep and lay on his left shoulder now facing Heechul.

Rolling his eyes he made a step towards Hankyung and abruptly pulled away his blanket  "Wake up…" and slapped his shoulder, making him groan. 

 

Heechul's POV:

 

Much to my surprise this method worked since half an hour later the Young Master came down the stairs to breakfast, already fully dressed and bathed. I was already eating my cereals.. If he would continue in that tempo we would surely come to late!!  "Hurry up! It's late already." I said as Hankyung started to dig in his bacon and eggs listless. gosh...

Standing up after finishing eating I told him that I would be going sooner. 

"Won't you wait for me?" 

"No? While you still eat your breakfast, I'm going to pick up Siwon like last time. And we'll go by two cars." 

"Fine. I thought we could go by one car together, but if you don't want to.." He mumbled not looking at me

He wanted to go by one car? Together with me? I smiled.

"It's fine. I don't want to bother you. See you there." 

 

 

Half an hour later:

I groaned as I sat at my desk. The whole night over I have been sleeping on that stupid sofa and now my back was hurting like hell. Well to be honest, I haven't slept at all!! Just constantly switching my position to already fall asleep! Now I regret it... It was painful to shower, to eat, walk the stairs, to carry my bag and stuff. I can barely move my arm. Whenever I move or carry something heavy I feel pain shooting from my lower back up to my arm ..  I swear I'll never sleep on that thing again.. So, exhausted I lay my head on the table and waited for the lesson to begin...

 

 

 

 

 

"Heechul!" Somebody said my name which I just heard faintly echoing through my head. "Heechul~~" He hissed shaking my body. 

I turned my head to the side but the nudging wouldn't stop.

Suddenly something pinched my arm hard making me shot up from my lying position "WHAT the hell?!" I was Siwon sitting next to me with a worried expression. 

"Heechul-ssi." A female voice called out to me. Looking at the source I saw a teacher standing at the front, her hands on her hips, her face showing anger.  

Great.. I have fallen asleep in class......  

"I heard you were the top student back in your old school" She stated

"Yeah so?" Slowly all heads turned towards me, whispering stuff like ''so rude/ harsh/ bad mannered" and bla bla bla....  I don't care..

The teacher, I forgot her name, looked at me startled while I straightened my position and rubbed my eyes. 

"So," she actually smirked "Since you are that smart" the sarcasm in her voice was clear, "come to the front and clear that problem" she pointed at an exercise at the blackboard. 

A guy, I think his name was Joon, on the opposite side of the classroom started to laugh "Him? Hankyung couldn't do this so how is he supposed to?" I looked at Hankyung who has been sitting with crossed arms not moving an inch at his desk.  "How is anybody supposed to do this?" That guy asks chewing carelessly on his pencil. Some people agreeing to him nodding.

"Besides"  suddenly Hankyung interfered much to my surprise defending me "He wasn't paying attention"

"Well" Now the teacher started to think over the whole thing..

Finally I looked up at the board with sleepy eyes and slowly stood up stretching my stiff arms and legs as far it was possible. They even cracked through the whole class.

The teacher raised an eyebrow and glared at me while I shuffled to the front lazily. 

I stared at the board for a second before clearing half of it. Some girl Tsk-ed behind me.. 

 

No ones POV:

Heechul was standing in front of the board not moving for some time. Everyone observing him. Tension filled the silence everyone waiting for some kind of a move... 

Heechul messed with the wrong teacher. Mrs. Lee is know to be the most strict and scariest teacher in school. Whenever somebody misbehaves or something that she doesn't approve of, she will make sure to blame him in front of the whole class or even worse. No student dares to say something against her. She has the scariest glare that makes you wanna hide in the darkest hole. She is definitely not a person to mess with.. 

But so is Heechul.

Joon silently started to laugh since Heechul didn't do anything. "I knew he couldn't do it" Soon the class laughed together with him except Eunhyuk, a worried Siwon and not to forget Hankyung. All of them observed the happenings. 

 

Suddenly Heechul his heels towards Mrs. Lee "Are you serious? I have to clear this?!" He accented the last word.

She blinked her eyes a few times and smiled sweetly which was meant sarcastically "Yes my dear. If you would---"

Heechul snorted with laughter . 

 

 

Within one minute he wrote down the whole solution, even without using a calculator

 

The whole class fell silent and watched as Heechul turned towards Mrs. Lee whose mouth has been hanging open lightly. 

The clacking of the chalk which Heechul has laid down seemed to echo through the whole school while everyone stopped to breath, waiting for an answer of their teacher. Slowly, not waiting for any reaction, he walked back to his seat, and rested his head on his hand. 

Loudly he yawned pulling the teacher out of her trance. 

"It's.... correct.." she whispered.

 

The students eyes widened. Joons pencil slipped from his lips and fell onto his desk, some random girl loudly swallowed her gum, eyebrows raised, eyes grew big, head turned towards Heechul who has been hanging over his desk, almost falling asleep again.. He didn't even notice every ones stares as he had problems to keep his eyes open. 

Siwon on the other hand had to grin widely at the teacher. Nobody ever did such a thing, first being harsh and impolite and then even countering her attack disgracing her instead.  

Sleepily Heechul looked at his dumbfounded teacher, who still couldn't believe that he actually cleared the problem without any complications. 

Finally she cleared in embarrassment and waved her hand 

"Sleep sleep.."

Not waiting for a second he let his head rest on the table again.. 

 

 

Heechul's POV:

 

Luckily the lesson went over quickly and soon we were standing in our small circle talking about their party and the passed day, during the break.

 

When I first met Eunhyuk, I thought that he was a very shy person. He didn't talk much but observed me until he finally decided to talk and join our conversation.. But now after a few days in school and seeing that he was one of the most popular guys in school as well as the leader of the dance club, being admired all the time by various girls and even guys, getting chocolates and small presents all along, I knew that he couldn't be that much of a shy character.. Still I didn't expect him to do something like this... 

We were talking about the party two days ago when Siwon said something that made me furrow my eyebrows..

"Yah Eunhyuk, you left really early that night. Don't tell me you had one"    Had one??

Proudly he smiled "Oh yeah... I had." 

"Whaaat?! You had? Don't tell me it was that hot chick you were dancing with before!"

He just innocently shrugged his shoulders "Fine I won't tell you then.." "No no no no no!! Tell me" 

 "What chick??" Hankyung asked "You don't know since you have been busy with your own girl" Eunhyuk smirked and then continued "I saw her sitting at a table all alone. She had long legs, and big eyes. Her hair was falling on her shoulders. So I walked over to  her and asked her to dance with me.. She was shy at first but I couldn't take no as an answer and finally she came along. Then I could see her fully. And believe me she had a great figure. Wonderful curves..." "You mean--" 

"Yes, she had big s." He laughed "She was a good dancer, and after she drunk a bit and we danced for a long time, sometimes kissing and sometimes touching... we left.." He his lips..

"You didn't!" Siwon cheered "I did. So we left and went to my place."

 

I couldn't believe my ears.. The innocent Eunhyuk I thought he was, in fact was a playboy.!! 

"You mean... You had.. with her?" I asked faintly making Hankyung, Siwon and Eunhyuk look at me weirdly. 

He just shrugged his shoulders as like it would be the most casual thing in the world. "Yeah. Of course I ed her. And oh god. She already was a turn on with her short skirt but without..." He whistled "she definitely was hot." 

"So you had your fun then huh?" Siwon laughed 

"No sadly not.." They looked confused at him why I was still in my shocked state, "I ed her, but she was the worst I ever had." 

So it wasn't' the first time he had an one-night-stand! 

"She let me do all the work and ---"

In the corner of my eyes I could see 'a girl' standing up from her place and coming over. 

"Oppas!!" She chirped and interrupted our conversation. 

Arriving next to me she slipped her arm around mine and locked it. "Do you mind if I borrow him for a minute?" 

Eunhyuk and Siwon shook their heads while Hankyung just stared at her with his ever cold eyes. "I'd like him to explain the math-thing to me~" She smiled brightly. This girl starts to disgust me. Yepp you guessed right. It's that who dared to slap me!

Immediately she led me out of the classroom. But as soon as we stepped on the corridor her leading turned into pulling. Her sweet attitude turned harsh and rude.

Looking back once more I saw Eunhyuk and Siwon back in their conversation, while Hankyungs looked at me disappearing behind the corner. 

 

She pulled me harshly behind her not bothering whether I hurt my foot at the stairs leading to the roof or not. 

We reached the top and she pushed me forward. The sun brightening the cold day.

"You!" She pointed at me, her eyes glaring at me. "You know, you are really annoying. First you disgraced him two days ago and now once again in front of the whole class?" She pushed me once more. Inside me I could hear on string break after another. 

"Who do you think you are?!!" She was shouting at me. "He was always the best, no matter in what subject. He was always number 1!!!" Here we go again..

I just stared at her emotionless. Seriously where is her problem? Is she his girlfriend or something? Aish... She's seriously pissing me off.

She pushed me once more. Usually, I am not the person who uses violence, especially against girls, but I don't know how long I can resist to not to hurt her. If she carries on like this I can't guarantee for nothing. Her words mean nothing to me though.

"And now a filthy brat like you, who has no manners, appears and makes a fool of him?!!! Steals his place?!!!! A nobody like you?!!!"

I shrugged my shoulders "He should have learned more." 

"You!!" She ran over to me, raised her hand and rapidly pulled it back down..

 

 

 

 

The last string broke... 

 

 

 

 

 

*Ba dum tss*

Ugh.. I haven't updated for quite a long time.. -.-  But well...  I'm sorry.. 

The writers block is killing me.. 

image

 

But guess what?! there will be a concert of BEAST in Berlin and guess who will be there?! 

 

 

Yes!! me!!! muahahahahahaha!! ^^I'm not a beauty but I'm still excited :D

tumblr_lxeg7uEP3f1qhp7jmo8_250.gif

 

See ya..

 

 

And please inspire me with your comments ᄋᄉᄋ