Smile

I am his Maid

 

Hankyung remembered something "And one more thing. I want you to fire your guards at the entrance. "They are useless" he said in a strict voice. Heechuls eyes widened "No you cant! It's not necessary to fire them! I-it was just a mistake, nothing more! They...  they just did their job. Don't do that."

Hankyung looked at him "Are you serious?"

Hesitantly Heechul nodded.......

"Fine"... They left the hall, went down the corridor fast and soon reached the entrance, passed the guards who bowed as they left, when suddenly Hankyung abruptly stopped, making Heechul almost fall onto him.

He stepped to the guard and looked him into the eyes fiercely. "If it wouldn't be for him,"  he pointed at Heechul who was looking confused at his Master, "you would have been fired by now."  he said coldly and went back to Heechul.

 

Speechless the guards watched them leave.

 

Hankyung pulled Heechuls wrist and pushed him against the car...

 

~*~

 

Hankyung gave him a very intense stare. "You got a drivers license?"

"Y-yes.." Hankyung took his hand and clashed the keys into it. "Scratch it and you'll pay." He said opening the front-seat passenger door.

Heechul stared at the keys for a moment, then at the black car. He never has driven such an expensive and sporty car before. 

Hesitantly he sat in the drivers seat, gulped and he started the motor. The car purred out loud. He smiled. That I like

Hankyung on the other side had pulled out another file  on his lap and started to talk to somebody on the phone making notes.

 "Yeah... fine we're coming over now... Get them ready!... Aha..." with one hand he gestured Heechul where he should drive and  ended the call. Carefully Heechul drove onto the street and followed Hankyungs gestures while the latter started another call..

It seemed as he was talking to the florist and telling her, he decided to take the flowers they picked before. Heechul smiled thinking that Hankyung had chosen his choice.

"I'll send you the exact number later" and he ended the call. The whole drive over he made some notes, from time to time crossing out or underlining things.

After 20 minutes they reached a tall building. Hankyung gestured him to stop while talking through the phone. Heechul parked as said and got out of the car to open the door for Hankyung.  With a surprised look Hankyung left the car and observed how Heechul closed the door for him. He didn't expect him to do this.

 

 

The sign said 'HJ Entertainment'.

In the entrance hall a woman was waiting for them already. As expected she bowed lowly and like all the others greeted Hankyung-nim properly.

She led them to a big room on the tenth floor. From the outside one could hear music playing which got louder when the woman opened the door.

Inside Eunhyuk was dancing.

Hankyung and Heechul watched as he moved his body to the music.

Heechul was amazed. Never has he seen somebody who could dance like that. His body perfectly uniting with the music. His moves were smooth and precise at the same time. Donghae was a pretty good dancer too. Heechul has seen him dance quite often, but Eunhyuk was still better.

The music stopped and the dancer made his end pose. Excited Heechul started to clap his hands catching the youngers attention "Hyung! Finally you came!" he smiled widely at Hankyung showing his gums "Oh? Heechul-Hyung? I didn't know you would come too"  Heechuls eyes widened.

Eunhyuk didn't know that Heechul was Hankyungs maid! "That's cool! It will be more fun!" he said and together left the room just to enter another one.

Heechul exhaled as Eunhyuk didn't ask further. Hankyung seemed not to care about the maid-thing at all, since he just walked behind Eunhyuk focused, calculating and planning the party all the time.

In the room stood a table with seats and papers. They sat at the table and soon a person entered the room.

He introduced himself and let some music play. It was a wonderful melody. Hankyung and Eunhyuk exchanged a look to which Eunhyuk winked grinning.

 

But then

 

 

 

 

 

that guy started to sing.

 

 

He was, to be gentle, not good at all. Instantly Hankyung turned the music off and with a hand gesture send him off.

Hankyung stared at the younger boy who just shrugged his shoulders. "Next!!"

Now Heechul understood what was happening and where they were. Heechul was in Eunhyuks fathers entertainment main building. 'HJ Entertainment', and they were doing a casting. Probably for the party.

A timid looking girl entered the room and started to dance and sing. Shaking his head Hankyung send her off.

Another guy followed. He seemed pretty fine. Actually his singing was not bad, but then he started to dance. Both Heechul and Hankyung stared at him for a while, before Hankyung started to laugh and with a wave send the flushed guy off.

The next guy entering didn't get to show much. Just when he started to introduce himself Hankyung already cut him off. "Neeext""

Over half an hour this followed. Hankyung sending every person away..

 

"Next. Next. Neeext!!!"  Sighing he rested his head on the table.

"Lee. Hyuk. Jae. this is what you call the best?" He was 'slightly' pissed. "They are good for nothing!!"

 Eunhyuk grinned "I knew you would say this, they are actually trainees. They started here not long ago. Here comes the best I have to offer you" he clapped his hands. The door opened and 13 persons entered the room making Heechuls eyes grow wide.

He has seen them on TV numerous of times, they won many awards in the short time after they debuted and were very popular. All of them were very good looking and unique.

One of those boys stepped out of the row, wearing white clothes. With a wide smile he announced "We are Ultra Juni-"

 "OR!" the rest continued.

Satisfied Hankyung leaned back in his seat and folded his hands behind his head.

 

The music started.

Together they danced and sung to a song.

It was amazing.      Breath taking.

 

Everyone of them was different and had his own style, but they danced as one moving in complete sync.

In the end Hankyung clapped his hands. "Congratulations. You're in. Hyukkie prepare them well for the party! I want you guys to dance and sing at my fathers birthday party."  

"Its a pleasure" the leader said "Good. We're leaving then"  The boys bowed in unison as Hankyung left the room with Heechul trailing behind..

 

Hankyung looked at his watch. It was just 17 o'clock "Woah we nearly finished but it's still so soon. Just one more stop and we can drive back home".

They approached the car when they suddenly heard Eunhyuk call after them.

"Hyung!! Waaaait!! You forgot this!!"

Heechul who was about to sit in the drivers seat after closing the car door for Hankyung, turned around. 

Eunhyuk ran up to him and handed him a file. He breathed loudly obviously tired from all that dancing and running.  He leaned down to the open driver door

"Hyung you forgot this---" He was expecting him to see Hankyung sitting behind the steering wheel but saw him sitting in the passenger seat. He looked up to Heechul who was holding the keys.

 

He looked back at his friend pouting "Hyung that's no fair. You never let me drive your car"

Hankyung just laughed, leaned over the drivers seat and pulled Heechul inside the car by his wrist.

 

Hyukkie closed the door and watched as they left.

 

Then he remembered something "Wait I thought they are not even friends? Well that's what he said yesterday.. But it doesn't seem so.. They must be pretty close since Heechul-Hyung is allowed to drive his car... No fair! I know him way longer!!" After pouting for a while he shrugged it off and entered the building. 

 

 

In the meantime they got out and stood in front of a big bakery.

Delicious looking cakes filled the shop window. Colorful, fruity, creamy, chocolate tarts stood neatly ordered just next to other delicious looking baked wonders and pieces of art.

Heechul drooled at the sight of them making Hankyung laugh and slap his back.

 "You want one? We haven't eaten all day so I guess its fine. My treat!"

Heechuls head shot to the side facing Hankyung and looked at him surprised as he was pulled inside.

"But first" Hankyung said "we have to clear a few things ok?"

And...

 

 

...he actually smiled for the first time that day stunning Heechul. His thin lips curved into a bright smile, his eyes shining with joy, his expression relaxed and calm. He just stared at his smile and wasn't able to answers properly. 

"Oh... uhm.." He nodded and Hankyung pulled him towards the counter.

 

The woman bowed "It's a pleasure to have you here Hankyung-nim"

 Everyone knows and respects him so much Heechul thought and a few seconds later a corpulent man entered the room wearing a white hat and apron.

It must be the confectioner himself.

The man bowed as far as possible. It was hard because of his body mass if you know what I mean.

Like the woman in the flower shop and the man in the hotel, he lay a few pictures on the table in front of him and started to explain the different cakes.

Hankyung mustered them for a while. I won't be much of a help here since I really don't know what his father likes.. But they all do look great and yummy!! His stomach growled.

Hankyung glanced over his shoulder and giggled. Noticing the glance Heechul blushed lightly. Great my stupid stomach. Thanks...

"So what do you think?" Hankyung asked Heechul turning towards him.

"M-me" he gestured at himself. Hankyung nodded.

"uhm..." Heechul took a closer look at the cakes.

"You know I really don't know what you father likes.. You should decide." "I want your opinion. Not you to decide."

"You're right.. Then I would take this as his birthday cake.. Aaaand this as minor cakes." he pointed at a 3 level cream gateau and 3 different smaller cakes.

"Minor cake?"

"Yeah. I don't think that this one will be enough for so many persons. You can make one big and a few smaller ones. Plus maybe not all people like, lets say marzipan maybe they prefer chocolate, by this everyone would be satisfied" He explained.

Hankyung nodded approvingly "And if I can say something more," he looked at the younger who urged him to continue.

Now Heechul looked at the confectioner"I heard about a cake called croque-en-bouche. What about this?"

The man looked surprised at him "Well that cake is special. We would have to finish it at the place where the party will be held, since the sugar is really easy to break…. "

"Great!"

 "Huh?" Both the man and Hankyung asked
"I mean look!! This would be even more interesting! The sugar would have been prepared right in front of the guests eyes! Don't you think this would be interesting? I can imagine that this looks really good!"

Slowly Hankyung nodded getting the idea. "Can you do that?"

"Sure!" He beamed a smile "Just tell me the time and place and I'll be there!"

 

 

They picked the main and minor cakes and exhausted sat at one of the tables. It took them almost an hour to choose the cakes. They have been discussing over and over just to finally decide for 4 different kinds of cakes and one birthday cake.  It was already dark outside.

"I didn't know choosing a cake could be this exhausting" Heechul sighed and let himself slump into the big comfortable chair.  

"I didn't know either.." 

 

They were sitting for a moment in silence, when suddenly a particular sound made them laugh. 

"I guess you are really hungry" Hankyung said as he heard Heechul's tummy growl in hunger.. 

"You don't say??" Heechul laughed and took the menu to chose a cake...

 

He overflew the first creations, before laying down the card and leaning back in the seat. 

Hankyung looked over the edge off his menu "You already chose?" 

"I think I won't eat.." "Why?? Don't tell me that you are not hungry, cause you obviously are."

"I uuhmmm.. fine. Then I'll take this" He pointed at the cheapest cake.

Hankyung mustered it for a second before chuckling.

Calling a waitress Hankyung made their order. "I'll take the # 36 and for him # 49"

Confused Heechul checked the card again "But that's not what I wanted!! I wanted # 12!"

"Do you think I am that stupid? You chose that cause it's the cheapest!"  

Even tough he wanted to object, he closed his mouth again. 

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll like it"

A minute later the waitress came back with the order

Heechuls eyes grew big in excitement as he saw the delicious looking cakes. One was a slice of a white chocolate cake and the other was a fruit cake with raspberries. Hankyung handed him the white chocolate cake.

A grin formed on the elders face. He already has seen it in the window

Excited he started to eat his cake.

Hankyung smiled at him and ate his own cake when suddenly another fork dig into his cake surprising him.

"Yah!"

Fastly Heechul tasted the fruit cake, approvingly nodding  "Yours is good too, but mine is better" He cheered.

 

"Unfair!" Hankyung started a counterattack trying to steal a bit from his cake. But Heechul defended his cake from Hankyungs fork. A battle started... They fought with their forks like with swords, Heechul defending his cake like a castle, while Hankyung attacked it from above. 

 

 They were fighting like that until they noticed the waitresses snigger about their fight. Both stopped and looked at the amused waitresses.

Sneakily Hankyung used that moment of him not paying attention, to steal a piece of cake.

"Heey!!" Heechul pouted and took the plate from the table, holding it close to his body to prevent him from taking more, while Hankyung munched on the stolen piece in satisfaction, enjoying how the chocolate melted on his tongue.

 He laughed at Heechuls expression and continued to eat, while Heechul put his plate back and they started to eat again normally.

 

 

 "Thank you" said Hankyung all of a sudden .

Startled Heechul looked up "For what?"

Their eyes met  "You helped me really much today. Thank you." Those words were sincere and satisfied. 

 

Heechul's POV:

"Thank you" His sincere words made me smile. I don't know whether it is normal for him to thank people, but by the way he treated all those people we met today, I can guess he don't. I had to admit.. It made me feel happy, good to hear him say this. All those last days he has been a complete to me and the maids. Well not just us but even those persons he works with. This whole party thing was completely stressing him out. I can understand why he hates to organize such things. It's really stressful and hectic. Especially when so many persons are invited. It is hard to calculate every ones needs and to fulfill some ones expectations. He did a lot today, but his mood completely changed.. When we left, he almost killed us driving into the center. He was mad even furious. He treated everyone harshly even threatened to fire somebody. Well I threatened the florist as well but... That's something else. Anyways he changed a lot today.

From the stressed and mad Hankyung, to the calm and happy, even smiling Hankyung. 

 

I couldn't suppress the smile that crept on my face again. Seeing him smile and eat his cake happily made me smile to. It made me feel contented. 

 "No problem, Young Master" I grinned

He looked up from his nearly empty plate and rolled his eyes. 

"You know, it is really weird to hear you call me that, without you being dressed as a maid" he smirked. In response I just kicked him under the table to which he laughed as I failed to hit him.. 

I grimaced at him and soon we made our way back to his home. 

 

 

"We are back" I shouted opening the doors for Hankyung. Nana and James walked onto the corridor to greet us and got surprised to see a relaxed and happy Hankyung removing his jacket. He handed it to Nana and walking past everybody mentioned that he will be in his office.

They watched as he left while I undressed myself from my jacket and hung it together with his into the wardrobe.

Turning around I saw Nana and James looking at me with an acknowledging look.

"What?" 

James and Nana shook their head "No nothing. I just didn't expect him to be in that kind of mood. How did you.. you know?" 

Well how did I? Was it even me? 

"I don't know" I said shrugging my shoulders and laying down on the sofa in the living room, soon wandering of to dreamland.

 

 

Finally I finished that chapter... It's 1:32 am here and it was not easy to write. I'm really tired right now.. See what I am going through just to update for you guys??  :D 

No no just kidding.. But it's really late here and I'm also tired.. I drank a grand Caipirinha today and am still a bit tipsy.. It was extremely stroong!! Jeez..

 Still decided to write a chapter xD I think I'll edit it tomorrow..    

 

Oh oh oh!! Just letting you know, I decided who this girl will be who dared to slap Heechul in the face in chapter 8 :D

You can guess If you like!! If somebody will guess it right, I'll update the next chapter soon!! ;]

 

So start guessing!! 

I'm curious to hear your responses :P

 

New readers Hai!! :] I am glad you are here!!

And those who always comment: Thanks you so much. Your comments always make my day. :') And they are my inspiration even though I am having a hard writers block right now.. :/ 

 

tumblr_ly2qfgEGOT1qa7tfso5_250.gif

 

That being said:

 

Good night sweet world (sounds like Siwon...) 

 

KimCaLee