Organizing the party part 2

I am his Maid

 

I looked up at the building, and was stunned.

In the middle if the city stood an enormous hotel made out of yellow stone in baroque style. It completely stands out of the other buildings!!

While I stood mesmerized by the building at the car, Hankyung already walked annoyed over the square to the entrance.

Two in suits dressed men bowed and opened the doors for him.

Realizing that I have been left behind I ran after him..

 

Just when I was about to enter, the guards closed the doors in front of my nose.

"Where do you think you are going?"

~*~

"Yah! What are you doing? Open the door!" I reached for the door knob, when they blocked my way positioning themselves in front of the door, almost completely covering it.

"No entry for low society." He said mustering me from head to toe.

" L-Low…? Yah! I'm here with him!"  "Yeah as if"  The guy on my left side rolled his eyes.

Both of them were build rather strong and tall. Their dark eyes stared down at me. Their hands folded. In their dark suits, massive bodies, dark eyes and dark hair they remembered me of gorillas..

"Look kiddo, if you don't leave now you'll regret it." The other on my right said bending down on my level.  I raised my eyebrow.

"Come on, that's not funny anymore. Let me in already. I am Hankyung-ssis ma-" I stopped myself in the last moment.

"Ma?" They asked at the same time.. "I-I mean butler!"

"You are his butler?!" The men laughed and instantly turned all serious again  "Leave before I call the police."

 "But-!!" I was cut off by the guards hands pulling me by my shirt  

"Listen pretty boy, I'll count to three and if you will still be here, I will make you leave. Do you understand." His dark eyes forming into slits.

 I gulped at the threat "But." "1! " Frustrated I ruffled my hair. "You can't!" I looked at them for a second and ran forward trying to pass them. But they easily caught me "2!"  He shouted into my ear.

"Let me in" Struggling I tried to free myself from the grip he had on my collar holding me in place. The other guy already took out his phone and started to dial a number..

Just great..

 

Then the door flew open. "Yah! Where the hell are---?"  Hankyung noticed the position the guard and I were in and frowned.

Immediately the guard let go of my collar but instead grabbed my wrist and twisted it behind my back.

I screamed in pain. The guards not even bothering whether they hurt me..

"Hankyung-nim, this man lied about being your butler. I will take care of him."

"Who told you that he is lying?" He asked in a dark voice. Never was I that happy that he was actually present.

He made a step closer to the guard who still had his tight grip on my arm.  

"Did you tell them that you belong to me?" He asked me to what I answered with a light nod and a pained expression.

His look left me and stopped at the taller guard.

"So? Why didn't you let him in?" He asked in a very calm but cold voice. "I-I am sorry I---"

"Let go of him or I'll make you regret ever being born" He let me go and afraid stepped away. I stumbled to the front and nearly lost my balance if Hankyung hadn't held my shoulders. He mustered me for a second.

"If you do that again to any of my personal… I would hide in your place"

"I understand" He said and bowed.

He didn't spent another look and just took my wrist and pulled me inside the building.

He stopped in front of the lift and looked at me "Are you alright?"  Hesitantly I nodded. "Thank you"

The lift came to a stop and we entered a wide corridor, passing many doors. It was dimly lit with gilded candelabras.

We reached the end of the corridor and stood in front of a massive wooden door with gilded doorknobs and golden ornaments on. I passed Hankyung and opened the doors for him.

The corridor was lightened by bright light falling from the grand hall we were about to enter.

Again I was amazed.. I have to get used to all that stuff..

We entered an enormous hall which was dazzling by its shining inner. Unbelievingly I looked around. There were golden chandeliers hanging from the high ceiling. Crystal candelabras at the walls, big windows flooding the hall with bright light, the columns were covered in gold, big ornaments decorated the ceiling and the walls. The floor was some kind of a light brown marble, perfectly fitting to the rest of the room.

Hankyungs heels of his expensive leather shoes clicking with every step he took.

In the middle stood a middle aged man in a suit just as Hankyung. Well maybe not like Hankyungs. He had his sleeves rolled up and looked way more modern then the older man.

 

The older man smiled widely and bowed low as he spotted Hankyung "Welcome Hankyung-nim! I'm glad that you are here! How are you?"

 Han just looked around the room ignoring him. "Aaah I see you still don't like to small talk"

 

"We'll take it." This was fast...  

"Of course. How many guests will come?"

"I want places for 500 people 498 guests plus me and my father. I want for every guest one butler or maid. I already have two for me and my father, so get the rest. Build a stage on that side. I'll get the band and singer later by myself.  The decoration…" My eyes widened at the numbers of guests… 500?!

"Yes. Here you are."  He took out a few designs and handed them to Hankyung.

Sighing he looked through them. He is way to picky...

End of POV.

 

 

"Why doesn't this satisfy me?" All of these designs are just boring or not well composed. Is it that hard to do something good? Who the hell designed this ? Hankyung thought..

Trying to take a peek of the pictures Hankyung held in his hands Heechul stood on his ball. He looked over Hankyungs shoulder as far it was even possible. In order to not to loose his balance he held Hankyungs shoulders.

Irritated he looked over his shoulder meeting Heechuls face. Surprised he distanced his face a bit and stared at the focused guy confused. Rolling his eyes he looked back onto the papers, ignoring the way Heechul looked at the pictures. A familiar scent filling his nose. He liked it. He smells good.. I smelled this before once..But when??  He thought 

He somehow didn't mind him leaning onto him at the moment. He had more important things to think about.

 

Heechul on the other side was focused that much on the papers that he didn't even notice Hankyungs close face looking at him.

"Actually" Heechul said "I like this" He pointed at one design and leaned more onto his Master.

With his left hand he reached for the picture over Hankyungs shoulder and held the picture up on his and Hankyungs face level.

"But why? Its not I don't know a funeral..."

 "How can you say that?" Heechul mustered Hankyungs face as if trying to guess whether he was serious or not.

"Imagine this, instead of the red," With the other hand he pointed at the red long material, hanging from the ceiling to one of each column, over Hankyungs right shoulder.

"We would use.. uhmm.. Blue colored material instead. It would look good and match with the flowers we choose before right? I think it would look great. And I like the combination of gold and blue.. It looks great.."

"But what about this?" Still not satisfied Hankyung pointed at the tables "I don't like that. I want them to be round and have a turnable plate in the middle.

The latter nodded "You mean like here?" He took another picture from his hand and held both pictures next to each other.

His arms resting on each of Hankyungs shoulders.

"And I want one row at that side, where the buffet will be standing."

"Ok.!" Heechul parted the pictured and both looked at the amused man.

"I am sure it will be fine if we combine both designs."

"Of course!" The man grinned. Heechul handed the second picture back. His head was on Hankyungs left side. Their faces were right next to each other. With his now free right hand he scratched his cheek reaching in front of Hankyungs face preventing him to see anything while he still mustered the pictures. Hankyung pulled Heechuls hand down to get a free view.

He let his hand loose and let it hang down Hankyungs shoulder in front of the clatters chest.

Both of them thought about the design of the room and didn't realize the position they were in.

It looked like Heechul would embrace Hankyung from behind.

"Ok" Hankyung finally said, "so we take this both designs, you know what you have to do right?"

He asked the man finally looking at him. He noticed the wide grin on that mans face and wondered.

The next moment he felt the weight on his shoulders fade. He stared at the man for a second more before he handed him the pictures back and turned to leave. Heechul, who was now standing behind him, met his eyes clueless.

Hankyung remembered something "And one more thing. I want you to fire your guards at the entrance. They are useless" he said in a strict voice. Heechuls eyes widened "No you cant! It's not necessary to fire them! I-it was just a mistake, nothing more! They.. they just did their job. Don't do that."

Hankyung looked at him "Are you serious?"

Hesitantly Heechul nodded.......

"Fine"... They left the hall, went down the corridor fast and soon reached the entrance, passed the guards who bowed as they left, when suddenly Hankyung abruptly stopped making Heechul almost fall onto him.

He stepped to the guard and looked him into the eyes fiercely. "If it wouldn't be for him,"  he pointed at Heechul who was looking confused at his Master, "you would have been fired by now."  he said coldly and went back to Heechul.

 

Speechless the guards watched them leave.

 

Hankyung pulled Heechuls wrist and pushed him against the car...

 

 

 

Helloooooo!! You missed me? I hope so!! ;D
Thank you so much for voting!! It has been decided!! The first poster will be the one chosen for the story^^ 

 

I hope you liked the update!! :) Is the organizing getting boring?? I tried to some kind of a Hanchul-moment.. but in the end I failed.. -.- 

Well I hope you can bear with that :D 

New readers welcome but... 

tumblr_lxuysp4Q0G1qa9iafo1_500.giftumblr_lxuysp4Q0G1qa9iafo2_500.gif (I love that gif >.<)

...why didn't you left a comment?? o.o

 

@cheriehime I guess you mean you are lucky that the doors didn't crush his nose :D

 

 

 

Please please comment!! ;)

 

Loooove you all

 

KimCaLee~~~

 

 

 

PS: The blue roses do exist, but they are of course not natural ;P