Notice! More fics by yours truly

Delirium

 

 
ITS BEEN A YEAR!!!!!!
 
Hi there lovely subscribers. 
So it's been a year since I've completed this au! and I have some fics here that I would like for you guys to check out!
Shameless advertising, I know. All of these fics are strictly Kaisoo. 
 
 
(Provocative)
 pwp, , top!kai
 One-shot.
 When Kyungsoo accepts a reckless dare, he soon realizes, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all. 
 
 
 (Impact)
 romance, highschool!au
 8 chapters, ongoing.
 Kyungsoo, the new guy in school, is smitten with the number one athlete and salutatorian, Kim Jongin. Due to his past,
he simply wants to lead a quiet  social life. But when he allows his infatuation to get the better of him, everything changes.
 
 
 angst, college!au
 Prologue + Epilogue; 16 chapters, Completed.
 Teacher-student relationships have always been prohibited, but Kyungsoo could care less. When the young, punk, -god is
challenged to seduce his  straitlaced professor, he may get more than what he bargained for along the way.
 
 
 , angst, highschool!au.
 7 chapters, ongoing. 
 Kyungsoo, the vice-captain of his high school basketball team, discovers a secret about the school's most
promising student, Kim Jongin. What he thought  would be simple, initiates a game of deception, betrayal and sabotage.
 
 
 (Forsaken)
 mafia!au, action, angst, suspense
 6 chapters, ongoing.
 Two orphans, trying to find their way in a world that has abandoned them, are led into a life of crime. Caught between two feuding Mafia organizations, Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin must find some way to survive a life of betrayal, loneliness and tough decisions. Can these two unfortunate souls find solace within each other? Or are they destined to die alone and forsaken?
 
 
 slight romance, highschool!au, bullying
 (Note: If you like High School Musical, then you might enjoy this)
 One-shot.
 Kyungsoo was ridiculed and wanted someone to defend him when he failed to do so himself. 
 Jongin was a coward, who grew tired of always turning a blind eye.
 
Show lots of love by subscribing, upvoting, and commenting! Thank you for your time ^.^ 
 
 

-ℐɴαrιCнι