Featured, Story Recommendations, and More!

The Untouchables

Y'ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH......... I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS FEATURED..... THIS IS LITERALLY THE WORST STORY LMAO JFC I READ BACK OVER THIS TODAY AND FELT LIKE I WAS TRAPPED IN MY SENIOR YEAR ENGLISH CLASS HIGH SCHOOL DAWG........

Anyway! So traditionally, whenever I finish a story, I put story recommendations at the end. So here we go!

Jerks Assn by touslesjous: Oh my freaking god. touslesjous is LITERALLY in my top 3 favorite authors list on this site. Every single time she writes a story, she makes it ABSOLUTELY amazing. This story focuses on the world of finance, and the way touslesjous writes about it is so vivid that I lowkey think this person is some millionaire working for a bulge bracket company like holy crap. THIS AUTHOR IS THE BIGGEST ENIGMA ON THIS SITE LMAO. ALSO. Y SMART SUHO IS MY THING. This is the author who wrote "T is for Tattle" (one of my favorite stories EVER), and man I just gotta say that this is a wonderful story. I wrote an ESSAY in the comments section of this fic so if you can find it you can laugh at how emo i sound lmao. PS touslesjous if ur reading this just know that i was on ur profile at 3 am this morning and i started watching the "born hater" performance w/ mino, BI, and bobby and i almost started crying

Anything by Kaspian (my thirsty reads their fics all the time)

Love Dealer by pcyosh: this girl......... is a god. read this fic while listening to Point Point's "Life in Grey". I cannot describe the EMOTIONS that this story creates inside of me, like angst and hatred and admiration and EVERYTHING all at once. This story is basically a gang!AU where Sehun is a cop and Kai is a chaotic evil mafia boss (did I use that classification right? im pretty sure I did). THIS IS WRITTEN SO WELL and the sequel to this story (Love Killer) is the kind of story that I will drop everything and read whenever it updates. 

War & Peace & Burgers by fs1919: BRUH, THIS GIRL IS AMAZING AT WRITING. IT IS BRILLIANT AND INSPIRATIONAL AND HER FICS ARE SO INCREDIBLE THAT I WROTE A FANFIC OF ONE OF HER FICS (road to everywhere) AT LIKE 3 IN THE MORNING BC I WAS SO EMO OVER THAT STORY. This is a light-hearted ongoing story of hers, and it is SO funny and so cute!! Also if you like TCAAH/erpunch/action fics, read "good girls go to heaven & bad girls go everywhere". Literally one of my favorite fics of all time.

Flirtationship by lucidbunny: dude..... there's something about this story that makes it feel SO real, which makes it SO much better. SEHUN IS SO MYSTERIOUS AND THIS FIC IS LOWKEY FREAKY, BUT IN A GOOD WAY. It has a really good ending and i just LOVE stories like this that start out with a chilling (is that the word??) premise and have a happy ending!! this fic is so . PLUS lucidbunny is rly sweet. 

ANYWAY PEACE PEACE GUYS...... HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DAY..... SORRY 4 PUTTING UR EYES THRU THIS FIC LMAO. I literally feel like y'all have grown up with me/can see my progression through my stories.

Like my A/Ns in my first fic "Don't Love Me" were all like "hi guys! :D I hope tennis practice gets cancelled today... hmm!" and now theyre literally like " ME SIDEWAYS WITH A CACTUS JOONYMEON I IN LOVE U... BOYS EVERYTHIN THO!!" 

HMU on Twitter @nutellarubi and insta @ruebiie !!! luv yall