A Friend

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        Taemin, Jongin, and, His parents now sitting around the table eating the delicious food Taemin's mother made. Jongin, sitting there swallowing his food, not even bothering to chew it. Taemin looked at him with a smile on his lips.

                        "Is it good?"

                        "Oh yeah" Jongin said with a fast nod.

                         Taemin took his hand, "i'm glad you like it.

                        His parents took a look at the situation at hand, then looked at each other, realizing this scene was famailiar. Taemin had let go can continued to eat, taking a bunch of Kimchi into his mouth. Jongin who had finished his food, was ogling at the beauty that was Taemin. Taemin noticed this after a few seconds of allowing Jongin to look. He met Jongin's eyes and smiled, making Jongin's heart flutter with joy.

                         "Jongin sweetie you can get more, or if you just want desert you can get some" Taemin's mother said sweetly.

                         "Really? I would like some more food if that's alright with you" Taemin's mother nodded.

                          He quickly wasted not time to get up and excuse himself from the table. Out of his eye he saw Taemin get up also, but saw that he wasn't finished with his food. 

                          Jongin laughed, "What are you doing here, you're not finished." He said as he was refilling his plate.

                          "Oh I can't talk to you" Taemin said in a fake hurt.

                          "Oh you know you can always talk to me. So what's up?"

                          "I just wanted to know why you like staring at me all the time." Jongin looked dumbfounded.

                          "I don't stare at you all the time!" Jongin defended himself loudly.

                           "Taemin's father had entered the kitchen to refill his plate, "yes you do"

                           Taemin busted out laughing at the fact that his father had joined in on the talk between them. Jongin's cheeks became red at the accusations, and stuttered trying to find the words to say. Taemin, waitiing for an answer from his Jonginie, just stood there smiling. Then Jongin looked behind him and noticed Mr.Lee was waiting for one too.

                             "Jongin just tell me why." Taemin teased. 

                           He look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter