Just Stay Home Please. For Me?

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           Jongin opened the door to find Taemin's parents crying as they rushed in to see their son, who was still at the dinner table eating. When Taemin saw them, he shot up from his seat in order to evelope both of them into a tight hug. Taemin's mother cried hard as she held Taemin tight, not letting him go. When she finally let go, his attention turned to his father, who was trying to fight back the tears. He went to hug him, promising everything was gonna be alright. When all the tears and hugs were done, the three moved into the living room to talk in private.

                           The boys glanced at the family conversing in the living room.

                          "Do you really think he's gonna be okay?", Chen said suddenly.

                          Jongin shook his head, "He just doesn't want us to worry about him. I know that he doesn't want us to make a huge fuss over what happened, but I just can't help it. I could've lost him forever. He would've been tortured, beaten, god knows what else. And I would never know where he was."

                           Everybody know had frowns on their faces, obviously upset about the harsh reality Taemin would've faced in a few days.

                           "You're right, but we shouldn't treat him like nothing happened to him at all. We see the faint reminder of the bruises on his face, he definately went through something while he was out there, we can't ignore that. We help him anyway we can.", Luhan explained.

                           Jongin certainly agreed. He knew Taemin. He knew he didn't like to 'burden' others with his problems. But the guys were like family, they help each other out. Their friends had been so supportive these last months, why didn't he want them to help him? Even if Taemin didn't want it, they were going to help him get through this. What Taemin endured isn't something that you just forget. 

                           By the time Jongin was done thinking, Taemin had come back into the dining room where the other were still talking. Silence fell as soon as Taemin entered the room. He looked around in suspicion, then narrowed his eyes.

                           "What were you guys talking about?"

                           "Nothing, just meaningless things. Small talk if you will.", Baekhyun said.

                           "Are you guys talking about me?"

                           "What?! No! Of course not . We would never do that.", Chanyeol said.

                           "Then why did you all get quiet just then?", his voice dripping with accusation.

                            He glanced at Jongin who was trying to avoid his gaze the whole time. He frowned when Jongin wouldn't look at him. For several seconds, nobody had an answer to Taemin's question. They all looked around at one another, Jongin pleading with his eyes for someone to make up a lie. A minute went by and Taemin mood grew sour.

                            "So you all were talking about me.", he stated firmly; the boys could clearly tell he was upset now. Taemin turned around to storm out of the room, but was caught by Jongin just in time.

                            "Baby it's not like that. We just wanna be able to help you any way we can. We know how something like this can have a significant amount of impact on a person. We don't want to you to be dealing with this alone. And fankly, i'm a but worried because you don't want anybody to help you."

                            Taemin's features softened as he now understood where his friends were coming from.

                            "Guys, really, i'm fine. If I ever need you guys, i'll call you in a heartbeat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter