This May Be Hard

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                The two boys walked into their English class together. Taemin was smiling because he was excited for Jongin to meet some of his friends. As soon as they walked in four boys looked up and greeted Taemin, but as they approached, four pairs of eyes were on Jongin. "Hey guys, this is Jongin, a new student." Taemin introduced him while still smiling. Now they were all smiling, looking back and forth between the two of them. They all understood the situation very well.

                Chanyeol was the first to speak. "I'm Chanyeol and this is Baekhyun, Suho, Chen, and Lay", he recited while motioning to all of them. Then Jongin's eyes rested on the sleeping boy named Lay, and he raised his eyebrows. Ring! The late bell sounded signaling class starting. The sleeping boy named Lay was woken up out of his sleep, and was flustered from the loud noise. Everyone around them was giggling at Lay's cute actions. Apperently no one could resist a confused Lay, including Jongin, who had joined in on the laughter.

                 "Okay class I understand we have a new student, if you're him, please raise your hand." Jongin was hesitant to raise it, but a comforting look and a nod from Taemin, gave him the extra confidence he needed. The teacher noticed a hand raised toward the back and acknowledged him, now everyone's eyes are on him. He could here the giggles and whispers of the girls, He's so hot. He decided to ignore those. As he sat down, he sat that Taemin had a look of, What? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter