He's back, But Jongin Is Without A Father

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           Jongin and Taemin rode in silence in the backseat of Detective Choi's SUV. Taemin had his head rested in Jongin's lap, and Jongin rubbing circles on his back. He gazed out the window, not getting a chance to see the world flying by. He peered down at Taemin. He could see the bruises on his face now, the cuts on his arms, and the tears remaining on his face. He wanted to cry at the the sight of his Taeminie. He couldn't what they did to him, it hurt so much to see him like this. Especially when he knew he couldn't take the pain way, no, this was staying with Taemin forever. The memories of the past month will be etched in his mind forever, and Jongin could do nothing about it. 

                          He hated his father, he wanted nothing to do with anymore. Matter of fact, he doesn't have a father anymore. He took Taemin's innocence. He took the life out of Taemin. Jongin didn't fail to notice the dark circles around Taemin's eyes. He didn't fail to notice his boyfriend's even thinner figure. He began to let tears fall as a result of his thinking. 

                          Taemin woke opened his eyes as he heard Jongin's sniffles. He leaned up at next  boyfriend, and planted a kiss on his cheek.

                         "I'm gonna be okay.", he promised.

                         Even though Taemin spoke with such confidence, Jongin doubted that he was gonna be just 'okay'. He leaned forward to whisper to one of the detectives.

                         "I want to talk to my dad before he goes into lockup.", he stated, and leaned back into his seat.

                          The detective just nodded his head, completely understanding where he was coming from.

                           ****

                          They arrived at the police station, Jongin ready to face his digusting father. His blood boiling, he marched into the station right behind some of the policeman. He and Taemin were led into a large room where they could talk, and say their goodbyes. Jongin's father was escorted into room and was sat down on the opposite side of the table in the middle of room. Jongin gave a menacing glare and squeezed Taemin's hand to keep himself calm. 

                          "Son-", he started.

                          "Don't you ing DARE call me son you bastard!", he spit mercilessly. "Do you have any idea how miserable I was without him! Do you know how much his family and friends missed him! And what about our son. Your grandson!", he continued to yell.

                          "Jongin-"

                         "No! You don't have any idea. You don't how to love or miss somebody because all you ever think about is yourself. I'm done with you. You can rot in jail AND hell, for all I care. I'll make sure you get the worst sentence possible, i'm gonna get justice for Taemin and all the other teenagers you took advantage of. I can't handle it anymore, you just don't know. I'm not your son, and you're not my father."

                          He grabbed Taemin's hand and led him out into the hallway, but not before taking one last glace at his father, who was pleading with his eyes. Jongin wasn't having it, he payed his ex-father no mind, and walked out. He was stopped by Taemin just as they were about to exit.

                         "Jongin don't you think that was a little harsh?", he looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter