Family

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           **** Three months later

                           Taemin is six months into his pregnancy, and like the doctor predicted, everything is going well. He's due just at the end of the school year, and by then him, Jongin and their friends will be graduated. It's now March, and spring break. Taemin is sitting on the couch waiting for Jongin to come home from work, And his friends to come from Chanyeol's house. Today they were gonna sit, have some snacks, and play some games.

                           Finally, twenty minutes later, Jongin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, Chen, Luhan, and Lay walk through the door at the same time. Jongin immediately goes to go kiss Taemin on the cheek.

                          "Hey babe.", he greets.

                          "Hey babe!", the rest of the boys greet as a joke.

                          Jongin immediately whips his head around to face them and points at them playfully.

                          "He's my babe. You remember that.", Jongin jokes.

                          "Oh yeah, Taeminie's all yours. All got my eyes on another.", Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun hungrily. 

                          "Uh, we agreed until after graduation Chandork", Baekhyun said.

                           "Yeah like i'm really gonna wait til then.", he replies.

                           The group of boys laugh at the two's conversation. Then they move to the couch to discuss a movie.

                           "What's a good movie to watch?", Suho asked.

                            There was a bit of silence among the group before Lay spoke up.

                            "How about The Call?", he suggested.

                            "What's it about?", Luhan asked.

                            "Oh it's about this crazy who kidnaps this blonde girl, and takes her to a secret location to shave her head. But the majority of the movie is set on the guy driving to the secret location, and the whole time, the girl is on the phone with the police.", he explained.

                            "Now why the hell would wanna watch something like that?!", Jongin subtley motioned to Taemin.

                            "No it's okay. It sounds good."

                             "But-"

                             "It's fine Jongin.", Taemin assured.

                             "Alright. But if this is a bad movie i'm kicking your .", he threatened.

                             Taemin found the movie and put it on, and Jongin went to go pop some popcorn. When he was done he turned off the lights, even though it was still light outside.

                             Not even halfway through the movie, and Lay is asleep on Suho's shoulder, snoring pretty loudly. The rest have their eyes glued to the television, trying to comprehend what's happening on the screen. The crazy guy that Lay explained has just now kidnapped the girl, and she is now stuffed in the trunk of his car. Taemin was shoving popcorn into his mouth, while unknowingly gripping Jongin's thighs. 

                            "Hey! Ouch! Taemin!"

                            Taemin snapped out of his daze, and looked down.

                            "Oh, sorry.", he said sheepishly.

                            "Call the police. You have your phone!", Baekhyun shouted at the girl, even though she couldn't hear him.

                            They group let out a sigh of relief when the girl managed to dial the police. Now they guy is headed on the highway, taking the blonde girl away from her friends and family.

                            "How is she gonna get out of the trunk?", Chen wondered. Lay didn't answer, he was still asleep. "Lay!", Chen shouted.

                            Lay jolted up, confused. "Huh?"

                           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter