The Perfect Guy

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                         Jongin was on his way Taemin's house to pick him up for their date this evening. Jongin had dressed himself in denim button down and some nice jeans. He reached his doorstep, and rang the doorbell. Taemin's mom appeared in the doorway, and invited him in.

                         "Taemin's still getting ready. It'll only be a few moments", this mom explained. Just then Taemin's father entered the room.

                         "Jongin can I talk to you for a minute in the other room?", Jongni nodded and followed after him.

                          Jongin was extremely nervous talking to Taemin's dad. He'd never really had a real conversation with just him, he didn't know what he was gonna say.

                          "I just want you to hear me out. I know you like my son, and that's fine, but i'm a little concerned at how fast you guys are moving. I just want to ensure you're not going to take advantage of him, you know you're his first boyfriend. As you probably know, he is quite naive and emotional. Please just take care and protect him. That's all I ask. He's my only son and I love him."

                          Jongin got a little teared up from the emotion of Mr.Lee's speech. At that moment, he swore to himself that he would do everything Mr.Lee asked. He was gonna make Taeminie happy, and promised never hurt him. He would treat him with repect, and protect him with all his heart. After all the emotion was settled, Jongin and Mr.Lee went back to the living room where he saw Taemin and his mom talking and laughing.

                          Mr.Lee cleared his throat to make his and Jongin's presence known, and Taemin jumped up to see Jongin. Taemin whipped around to hug him and kissed him on the cheek. Jongin smiled at his affection, but was slightly embarrassed because his parents were just standing there smiling at them. 

                           He noticed Taemin was wearing a plain white T-shirt with a leather jacket and black jeans. His blonde hair was styled in a middle part just like him, Taemin's was much more neat.

                          "You look great.", Jongin complimented. Taemin blushed a little, and looked down for a seconds.

                          "You too.", Taemin said back. They both stood their awkwardly until Taemin's parents decided to break the silence.

                          "Well you two should get going.", his had pointed to Jongin. "His curfew is eleven on weekends. Have fun and NO !"

                           Both boys blushed immensly and hid their faces behind their hands. Taemin's mother on the other hand, was having a hard time trying to stop laughing. 

                          "Dad did you really have to? You know were not going to do that."

                          "Oh I know you won't, but i'm not so sure about Jongin.", Mr.Lee narrowed his eyes in a playful manner. Jongin shook his head rapidly and tried to protest.

                           "Alright, he's done messing with you. Have fun!", his mother said excitedly.

                           Jongin shook took Taemin's hand and led him outside, where the first partof their date would begin.

                          Jongin led Taemin to the restaurant they would be eating at tonight. Taemin looked at at the bright lights of the place and raised an eyebrow. He had never heard of this place.

                          "Well this is a new restaurant in town, just opened about two weeks ago. If it's bad please don't kill me.", Jongin explained nervously. Taemin laughed, and assured him he wouldn't be killed.

                          They entered and were instantly met with the hostess who showed to a table. The place wasn't that packed, connsidering the place was very new compared to the other restaurants around it.  As they sat down, the waitress asked them if they would like any drinks, Jongin ordered a coke and Taemin ordered a water. Taemin smiled to himself. 

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter