"BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT"

Frostfire™ Advertisement Shop {READ CHAPTER 10, THANKS!}

the

Frostfire

shop

Home

Getting Started

About Us

Who are We

Portfolio

What Do We Do

Progress

Status of Requests

 
 

Date: 21-October-2015
Requester: SHINeeJam501
Links:
 Story
Descriptions: . Taehyung had been bullied in school quite a lot, and after a day of him getting called to the principal’s office, his parents were called, too, to discuss the things that Taehyung had been doing to provoke the bullies. They kind of made it his fault, though it wasn’t. He was just too kind and he never really thought of fighting back against the bullies, which made him more of a target. They were looking for an innocent, weak prey, and it just so happened to fit no one but Taehyung. After discussing his attitude and deciding that he must be suspended for a week, along with the bullies, his parents were displeased, yet, they pitied their son. They knew very well it wasn’t their son’s fault, but like in the movies, the kind ones were always the target. His parents still loved him anyway, feeling like their hearts sunk as they took a long drive back to their home. It was sometime in the afternoon when the sun was about to set, but still radiating its light to them, that Taehyung looked out of their car’s window. He had tears in his eyes, and from the rear view mirror, his dad could see him, choking his tears in without saying anything, just staying strong. Even his mom could hear his muffled cries; his silent cries were too much for them to bear. And then it happened. Everything was black and all Taehyung could remember before everything turned dark was his mom’s scream – “Watch out!” And then screeching could be heard and everything was spinning and turning around and around for God knows how long. He didn’t even have time to react. No time to think. No time to say “I love you,” because it was all too late. It was just too late.

And now that Taehyung has a new family, he thought that he was more than blessed to have new people to rely on once again.

Though he was welcomed with open arms by his new parents, someone in particular just couldn’t stand seeing him around. It was his new brother, Jin.


Author's note : Hello! It's SHINeeJam501! This is my very first Taejin fic, but I hope all of you will like it! I hope this won't disappoint! I'll continue to do my best! ^^

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!