“You should tell the truth.!”

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new chapter^^ I'm sorry for mistakes, I'm still on the way to improve my english. I hope you guys  like it - and tell my how you think about this story, is it boring? - Please let me know your judgment^^ And thanks for your subscribing!

You took on your normal clothes. You felt definitely better. You were all leaving the store. “And you really don't want to buy this dress?” Sungyun asked you disappointedly. “No..” “Hm.. okay” She shrugged her shoulders. “Jimin?” She walked up to him and was clinching on his arm. “Did I bring Minyoung in any trouble? Because of the dress?” “No, it wasn't your fault..” Jimin said. She smiled. “And Ilhoon is this one guy who is teasing or rather bullying you and Minyoung?” Sungyun asked. He nodded. “Earth on Minyoung” Tae was waving his hand in front of your face.”What? Did you say something?” “Yes! I was asking you something! Please, don't wear something like this dress..” His voice went lower. “Because it's weird to see you in something like this.” “Don't worry Tae.. I won't wear something like this” You smiled. “Yeah” He patted your head. “Are you happy?” You laughed. He nodded. Sungyun was whispering something into Jimin's ear. He started to laugh. You narrowed your eyes. “Ah, Minyoung.. I wanted to ask something other.” He stopped to walk. “What is?” You stopped to walk too. “Does Sungyun know too .. t-hat you.. that you have feelings for Ji- Jimin?” He mumbled. You sighed. “No, she doesn't” “Maybe, you should tell it her.” You sighed again. “Why..?” “You know the reason.. you have eyes.. Jimin likes Sungyun and maybe she him too, she is flirting with him and Jimin with her.” You rolled your eyes. “I know..” “And?” he asked in concern. “And what?” you asked. “You should tell it her or better him..” “No way! I won't tell it him.. you know the reason..” “At least tell it Sungyun!” He crossed his arms. “But.. I know she will tell it him.. I don't want that this happen!!” “But what is when Jimin and Sungyun will start to date?! Minyoung.. what will you do then?” “I-I don't know Tae..” You looked to the ground. “I can't see you get hurt.. and I don't want that you get hurt because of our best friend who even doesn't know it..” "Yes.. I know but.." "Minyoung! Just confess to Jimin!" "This isn't this easy, Taehyung" "But you should do something, Minyoung" "I don't know what I could do.." A tear started to roll down your face.. What should you do.. “No.. don't cry.. “ Taehyung sounded sad. He wiped your tear away and pulled you into a hug. “I wish I could help you.. MinMin..but I promised you more than one time I won't tell it Jimin..” “I will kill you If you would tell it him!” You hit his chest gently. He chuckled. “I know”

“Hey why aren't you com-” Jimin stopped. “Oh..” he mumbled. You and Taehyung released your hug. “Everything will be alright MinMin hm?” Taehyung smiled . You just smiled back. “Are you okay Minyoung?” Sungyun asked. You nodded. “Really?” “Yes, Sungyun.” “Hey Tae, what is with Minyoung?” Jimin asked. “Nothing..” Taehyung replied. “No, Tae I know something is wrong..?” Jimin said in concern. “Everything is good” Tae was showing a fake smile. “I don't believe you..” Jimin was walking annoyed towards you. “Hey Sungyun can you let us alone, please?” Jimin asked friendly. “Of course.” She smiled back. “What is?” you asked nervously. “Minyoung, Tae doesn't wants to tell me what is wrong with you. I saw you had tears in your eyes. So what is with you? I'm one of your best friend I want to know it” He asked worried. “Noth-” Jimin interrupted you. “Don't tell me its nothing.” he said a bit angry. “Its..” “Hey Jimin and Taehyung whats up?” Namjoon shouted and appeared in front of you all with Hoseok. “Oh Minyoung you are here too” “Hey Namjoon” you said. “Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter