36. You were speechless

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About what did Taehyung talk? As llhoon wants to take you ity as if.. of course not.. he was only saying something like this to make Jimin angry.. right? Ilhoon wouldn't do something like this. You fell asleep asking yourself that questions. At the next day you wanted to ask Ilhoon. “So Ilhoon..“ You rubbed your fingers, nervously.  “Yea? Why do you want to talk with me.” Ilhoon grinned. “Umm.. I heard something.” You looked to the ground. “What?” Ilhoons glance was soft. “It.. Its- I heard you said something about me.” You said slowly. "It was." you said -” You looked up. “You mean you heard that I said to Jimin-” Ilhoons lips came closely to your ear. “That I want to sleep with you.” Ilhoon whispered deeply. “Yeahh” You said while you stepped to the side. “Why did you say that?” You gulped. “Because it's true.” Ilhoon raised his eyebrows and grinned slightly. “WHAT?” You were speechless. “Are you surprised?” Ilhoon chuckled. “You have something boys get interested in. It was something Min Yoongi liked too.” What did he say?? “Don't worry. I won't force you to do it.. but still I want to do it.” Ilhoon smirked madly. Your were completely shocked. “Minyoung, classes will start soon we should go.” Ilhoon smiled amusedly. You couldn't believe what Ilhoon said. Why did he say that? How should you concentrate to your teacher now? Ilhoon noticed that you were distracted. He was grinning beside you. Your teacher noticed you absent present as well. “Jeon Minyoung?” “Hmm?” You looked to her. “What is your answer?” “Umm..?” “Yes, I wait?” She responded. “Umm..” You looked to Ilhoon for help. But he was only laughing.  Aishh “You were absent right?” Your teacher said. You nodded in response. “Are you thinking about what I said earlier?” Ilhoon whispered next to you. “Shut up!” You hissed.

You were walking out off the classroom door as Jimin pulled you to his side. “Minyoung.” His voice sounded softly. “What?” You asked annoyedly. “Are you really going to that party?” Jimin asked. “Yea.” You crossed your arms. Jimin scratched his head. “Why?” “Just because.” You said shortly. “But you can-” Jimin frowned. “-She can.” Ilhoon appeared behind you. “ off, bastard!” Jimins face darkened. “I don't want my girlfriend is talking to other boys.” Ilhoon said. You rolled your eyes. Jimin was growling. “I get fastly jealous you know?” Ilhoon laid his arm around your neck and was enjoying it. “She is NOT your damn girlfriend.” Jimin gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter