Dae's Special Day

Happy Birthday Dae!
861509733293dcab7287f91ede56b52b.jpgShe stood in front of their dorm's door and gulped, okay so here's the thing, Jongdae hadn't particularly told them that he was dating-let alone introduce her to them- but today was his birthday and he wasn't answering her call, replying to her texts or well even email.
 
She rang the door bell and waited patiently-not really. The door opened revealing a sleepy Chanyeol, "May I help you?" his voice was still gruff from sleep, "I...umm.Hi...I'm ________, Jongdae's girlfriend." she said she seemed so small in front of him.
 
"What?" his eyes were wide open now, "Hyungs' girlfriend?" she nodded at his words as they heard someone else, Baekhyun, "Yah! Chanyeol  WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE DOOR?" he stepped forward and looked at the girl, "Who are you?" blunt as always.
 
"She says she's Chen hyung's girlfriend." Chanyeol said looking at her, Baekhyun gasped and pulled her inside by her hand. She yelped but was pushed into the living room, where a few more sleepy boys sat.
 
"Hi," she looked at them and waved lightly, Xiumin raised a brow, "Ma'am my we hel- "SHES CHEN'S  GIRLFRIEND!" Baekhyun yelled as they all gasped and gawked at her. "Really?" Kyungsoo  asked looking at her and she nodded, Sehun looked at her and smirked, "Noona?" she smiled and shook his head, "20."
 
Kai looked at her, "Why are you dating such an old man?" they all laughed as she blushed, seated between Kyungsoo and Sehun, "He' not old!" The front door opened and their leader stepped in, he looked at the girl and then at all of them, "Ummm..may I ask what have you all done this time?" he scratched his head as they all gave him a big smile.
 
_________________________________________________________________________
 
Suho sighed as he rubbed his face, "So youre telling me he hasn't been replying to you, that's why you came?" She nodded, and looked at the cup of orange juice she held in her hand, "Yes, it's his birthday and I don't know" she pouted as Sehun patted his back, "It's okay, he's been like that since he woke up, didn't even talk to us in the morning, went straight for practice."
 
She looked at him then at Suho, "You all did wish him right?" The guys exchanged looks and coughed lightly, she face palmed, "Really?" She looked at Baekhyun as he gave her a guilty look, "we were sort of giving him the silent treatment." "What?" she asked confused as she placed the glass on the coffee table, "Why? did something happen?" she asked worried, she knew Jongdae could take any ind of punishment but the silent treatment, it would just make him shut himself inside completely.
 
"We sort of had a fight yesterday and he said he wouldn't practice the new choreography and so w- "Wait!" she cut Suho off, "You know he has problems dancing and you still forced him?" she asked as he nodded, sighing she stood up, "Thankyou for your time." she gave them a respectful bow and walked towards the door, "Wait! let me come too!" Baekhyun said as she turned around to give him a stern look, "You're supposed to be his bestfriend." with that she went out.
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
She had to beg the janitor to let her in and after much begging and convincing her let her in through the back door, running up the stairs she found E.X.O's practice room.
 
She opened the door slowly to see the cloud covered walls and large walled mirrors, but no Jongdae, the music was still on full blast but where was he? "Dae..." she called out as she entered the room, looking to her right she saw him crouched down, knees brought t his chest as he sat in a corner, hoping the benches would hide him.
 
"Dae!" she ran to his side and patted his head, "Oppa.....look at me." she pulled up his head slowly, "___________" he  looked up, eyes red and puffy,he sniffed as he exhaled through his mouth, "______ , how did you get in?" he asked confused as she gave him a cute smile, "Long story.....but you tell me why my birthday boy is crying?" she asked as she gave him a quick peck.
 
He shook his head and tried to pull away when she gave him a stern look, grabbing his hands, "Kim Jongdae." he sighed as he looked at her, " Why are you with me?" his voice cracked at the end, she tried not to cry infront of him, this was not her brave mature Jongdae, who would smile and make her feel warm- no this was the Jongdae who hid behind all those smiles, who tried to cover up his insecurities.
 
"Because I love you." she replied as he shook his head pushing her away, it wasn't a hard push, but she still fell back causing her to yelp and land on her . "Oh god, are you okay?" he asked as she shook her head and stood up, "I'm still with you because I love you, it doesn't matter to me if you cant dance, or if your not the most handsome one out of the group, I'm with you because your the one with the best personality! your sweet, kind, humble, mature and understanding. But this!" she pointed at his messed up form, "This isn't the man I'm with this isn't the man for whome I dressed up today.I don't know who you are." she said as she ran out not noticing that E.X.O had been standing right outside.
 
Sighing Chen went back into his original position when the door opened again, "Dude....your a mess." He heard Baekhyun as he sighed burying his face in his knees, "Oh come on hyung, we're sorry." Chanyeol whined as he sat infront of him, "Jongdae, come on, even _______ came to you." Xiumin said as he placed his bagpack on  the bench. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Sehun and kai yelled like idiots causing him to let out a choked giggle.
 
They smiled at him as Baekhyun helped him up, "You're girlfriend is very pretty" he said as Chen raised a brow, "And smart....you  better not lose her." Suho finished as he patted his back. Nodding Jongdae ran out of the building, searching for the one who completes his life.
 
_________________________________________________________________________
 
She sat on the cold stone bench, sighing she looked at her phone or more spacifically the background- a smiling Chen. "________" she heard someone yell her name, as if running towards her, slowly the figure approached her as she looked at a panting, red faced Chen, "Oppa?" she asked sniffing, wiping her tears away.
 
"________, you were right, I'm sorry, please don't be upset anymore." he hugged her, resting her head on his chest, she nodded as she hugged him back, rubbing her cold nose on his woollen shirt, he laughed at her cute antics, "Now let's go, I want to introduce you to the guys properly." He said as he laced his fingers with hers.
 
_______________________________________________________________________
 
As he opened the door the lights and a load of things- streams, confetti and other sticky objects- were thrown at them, "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! CHEN!" they yelled as he laughed.
 
Stepping in Kyungsoo came towards them with the cake, "Make a wish.
' He said as Chen looked at ___________ and smiled, before blowing out the candles. "HYUNG!" Sehun hugged him but pushed him back causing his head to hit the wall, they all gasped as Sehun stuck his nose in the air, "I was the first one to wish you and you still didn't thank me!" Chanyeol smacked his head causing him to chuckle.
 
_______ helped him up and smiled, "So what did you wish for birthday baby?" he smiled and pecked her lips, "You." he gave her an eye smile as she giggled, "EWWW!!!! get a room!!" al of the other guys yelled as the couple laughed.
 
That day Chen thanked god for two things, for bringing him in this world and for blessing him with people who love him for who he actually is.
 
exoFandom_tumblrmrugc0fq7k1szraado1500.p