Hug Me.

The Most Beautiful Moments in Life

When Hoseok woke up it was bright. Very bright. He closed his eyes again quickly, the bright room blinding him and making his head pound. He stood up from wherever he was laying, most likely the ground, and slightly opened his eyes. Once his eyes adjusted, he walked towards the bright light, feeling some sort of attraction and curiosity towards it.

He bumped into a white wall and hit his forehead,"This way, Hoseok," He jumped at the sound of another person. How did this person know his name? Hoseok began searching for the person, surprised that he didn't see anything in the white room,"Over here!" Hoseok jumped when he heard the voice next to him.

"W-Who are you? Where am I?" Hoseok began to panic, he was scared.

"Hello, my name is Kim Seokjin. I am your guardian and your friend for the rest of your life. Shall we hurry to the gates?" Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows.

"My guardian? The gates? The rest of my life!?  Wait, where am I!?" Seokjin only smiled at him.

"Why don't you introduce yourself first?" Hoseok jumped again at the sight of more people in the room, all confused as to where they were and why.

"I-I'm Jung Hoseok. Twenty-two years old." He bowed slightly and Seokjin smiled.

"I'm Park Jimin, 20 years old." Jimin had an innocent look to him, his cheeks were nice and full, making him have a babyface. His eyes were nice and his skin looked soft and smooth.

"I'm Min Yoongi, 23 years old." A blonde spoke with a raspy voice, as if he'd been screaming for a long time. He looked serious, his expressions were very monotonous.

"I-I'm Jung Jungkook, 19 years old." Jungkook had a mature look. He had messy brown hair and crescent eyes. His nose was slightly outward, making his face look more structured. He had nice brown eyes and a nice jawline. He looked afraid, unknown of his surroundings. To be honest, everyone was.

"Well, I'm Seokjin! I'm 23 years old as well and I am all of your guardians! When we reach the gates you will all be placed in your house. We already have a resident, which will mean you will have a roommate. Please follow me!" Seokjin walked forward, his steps light and shoulders slouched.

"Hello!? Is anyone there!?" Seokjin stopped in his tracks and looked around, "Hello!? Is anyone here!? Hello!"

"Stay here you guys," Seokjin said as he walked off into the white room.

"That's weird... they told me how many people I'll have..." He walked off farther and heard the voice closer.

"Someone there!? Hello! Where am I!?" When Seokjin found the owner of the voice he froze.

Seokjin's mind was going crazy. This man was gorgeous, he was handsome. He had chocolate brown hair and thick, plump lips. He was tall and tanned. He was wearing a black sweater with denim jeans and converse, yet he looked so good.

"Hello!?" Seokjin realized the man was still screaming for help. He cleared his throat and smiled.

"Hello! My name is Seokjin, yours is?" Seokjin saw how the male jumped slightly, his expressions softening then freezing. They were both frozen in eye contact.

"N-Namjoon. Kim Namjoon." Seokjin snapped out of his trance and smiled at Namjoon.

"Hi, Namkoon. I'm your guardian and I shall take you to the gates. Please follow me, I have others waiting."

Hoseok sighed as he saw Seokjin with another male. He was anxious and he wanted to know exactly where he was being taken. He wanted to know what the gates were and where they led him.

"We have an addition! His name is Kim Namjoon, please be nice and become friends!" Seokjin had a fading blush on his cheeks and he began walking.

Hoseok really couldn't look around, all he saw was white. He heard sounds of birds chirping, he felt a breeze of wind, but he never really saw anything.

They finally reached a bridge, stopping to form a line,"These are the gates. When we walk through please grab your papers and wait patiently for the others." The group of males nodded and walked through the gates, finally seeing a whole city before them.

Hoseok's mouth was wide open, as well as the other 5 men. Slowly he walked, taking in all that was in front of him. They stopped in front of a table where there was two females sitting and talking together.

They were beautiful. They had soft white skin and pink thin lips. Their hair was brown and long, their hands skinny and slim.

"Hello, my name is Park Bom. Please tell me your first and last name." She said as she looked down at the list on her clipboard.

"Jung Hoseok." His name was bolded into the paper, as if freshly written. She smiled and handed him an envelope and a packet of paper.

"Please go sit at the free tables and wait for everyone." Hoseok nodded and walked to the table in a daze, still amazed at how beautiful the woman is.

When he sat Seokjin made his way towards him and sat with him. Seokjin began looking through his papers, mapping where to drop everyone off and if anyone was already living at that address.

"Ah! We're all staying with a male of 20 years, he was enrolled here not so long ago. He's very bright and happy, he has a very nice smile." Hoseok was reminded of Taehyung. His expressions dulled and he was on the verge of tears when Seokjin began to comfort him,"Oh, it's okay to cry Hoseok! Everyone does the first couple of days." Hoseok began to cry even harder this time, frustrated because he didn't know where he was or why he was here. Nor did he know if Taehyung was anywhere safe.

 Hoseok was quickly distracted by his thoughts as they rode a bus to their supposed home. He remembers all the random things Taehyung would say and do. How he'd randomly start a drama in his head and play both main characters. Or when he'd be that cute half-asleep puppy that snuggled into his chest and closed his eyes only to whine about how hungry he was. Hoseok specifically remembers the night he first said,"I love you." to Taehyung.

It was past midnight and there was a quarter left of red whine on their dinner table. The two males had been sitting down while snacking on some chips when Hoseok began playing music from his phone. Taehyung had a sloppy smile on his face when his body began to sway with the music. 

His eyes were hooded but fixed on Hoseok. His arms and hands were going with the beat of the song. His lips parted and he began to sing. Hoseok loved when Taehyung sang.

 His voice was soft and husky which whenever they were cuddling on the bed or couch, lulled Hoseok into sleep. He'd express every feeling and emotion through his eyes. Those beautiful eyes that had Hoseok drowning in them. Hoseok remembers standing from the table and grabbing Taehyung closely so they could slow dance to the song. 

Taehyung's eyes gleamed in happiness and Hoseok wanted to see that so many more times. He had something at the back of his throat, but Hoseok wasn't able to catch the fact that it was because of Taehyung. His sweaty hands and rapid heartbeat was all because of Taehyung and his sweet smile.

"I love you." It happened out of a sudden, a mere whisper but Taehyung caught on.

"I love you, too." Taehyung was giggling. Hoseok couldn't help but smile and begin to sweat even more and make his heart pound even more. Taehyung seemed to still have a trance from the wine so he pulled from Hoseok's chest with a pout on his small lips. His head turned to his side, as if examining Hoseok's face. He shot Hoseok a grin before pressing their lips together and kissing him for the longest they had ever. 

Hoseok smiled, he knew there was no backing out now. He was and is forever destined to be with Taehyung. When they arrived at the humongous house they were all in awe. It was beautiful! It had its own aura, as if it was waiting especially for them, and it was. 

They followed Jin into the house, eyes even more wide as they finally stepped into the house. It was warm and cozy, unlike the cold weather outside. There was a TV with couches and a coffee table. Hoseok could see how the stairs lead up to a hall he would soon walk through. 

"Well, here it is guys! Make yourselves at home, pick a room!" Nervously the five boys walked up the stairs and into the hall. It was as if they already had their own cliques. As if everyone already knew each other. 

Hoseok felt alone, he was sad. He saw how in each room there was a pair of everything. A bed, a desk, a bathroom, etc... He was destined to the last room down the hall, he felt it calling his name since he stepped on the stairs. When he opened the door he heard a shower running and music flowing from a radio.

Hoseok stopped in his tracks. This song... t-this song. This song was Taehyung's favorite. Rain by Lee Juck. Mixed emotions and thoughts began in Hoseok's mind. He sat down on his supposed bed, his shoulders droopy and a frown on his face. The shower stopped as the song came to an end. He heard the opening and closing of the shower door and heard a voice humming the song from inside the restroom. Hoseok couldn't take it. He walked down the stairs to find Jin in the kitchen preparing food. 

"Ah, how are you Hoseok? Did you find a room already?" Jin asked as he stirred the soup.

"Yup." Hoseok said as he sat in the high chair.

"Do you want to ask me somethings? You seem off ease," Jin stopped stirring and turned off the stove to sit across Hoseok,"Tell me, what's wrong?" Hoseok chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck. 

"D-Do you know who else lives here? I mean, the person who was here before us?" Jin smiled. It was warm, as if it held every single detail Hoseok needed to know. 

"Yes, I do. But I'd like all of you to properly introduce yourselves through dinner. Can you please call everyone?" Hoseok nodded at Jin's command. He walked with up the stairs to knock on the door that held Jimin and Yoongi's living space. 

"J-Jin is preparing food. He wants us all to be down right now." Jimin and Yoongi nodded before slipping on their slippers and walking through the door. Hoseok walked to Namjoon and Jungkook's room. 

"Hey, uh, Jin is preparing dinner. He wants us all down there." The two boys nodded and walked downstairs as well. He finally walked to his room, only to find that the mysterious person was still in the restroom. Softly he knocked on the door. He heard what seemed toothbrushes dropped. 

"Yes?" The person said. 

"Um, Jin is preparing the food." Hoseok chewed at his bottom lip.

"Okay, tell him I'll be down in five minutes." Hoseok then heard the door knob opening. He ran out of the room, afraid of seeing who the person was. Afraid of disappointment. He ran downstairs and saw how everyone was already seated, Jin serving the plate into bowls and Jungkook passing them out. 

"Oh, Hoseok hyung!-I can call you that right?" Jimin said with a warm smile on his face. Hoseok nodded with a smile,"come, sit next to me!" Jimin said as he patter the free seat next thin. 

"Thanks." Hoseok said as he sat next to Jimin. Jin placed the steaming bowl in front of Hoseok. He was able to get a whif out of it. 

"Oh my gosh, this smells so delicious!" Jimin said as he motioned the steam to his face. 

"Jin hyung, I'm here..." Everyone looked up to see a male with brown hair and big chocolate eyes. 

Hoseok looked up slowly, afraid it wasn't someone he wanted to see. When he met eyes with the person, he was shocked. Oh my God. 

"H-Hoseok? I-Is that really you?" Taehyung stood in front of him, looking as beautiful as ever. Hoseok stood slowly, his whole body shaking. Taehyung smiled brightly, the tears running down his cheeks. Hoseok ran to Taehyung and engulfed him in the strongest hug you could ever imagine. 

Hoseok could feel Taehyung's heart beat with his. He could smell Taehyung's freshly washed hair, he could feel the soft skin he owned. He could feel and see and touch Taehyung. Taehyung!


a/n: 2129 words! Took me forever but it's here! Hope you liked this and enjoyed the ending. I might write more, but I don't know yet. Thanks guys! Subscribe, comment, and upvote! ♡