Hold Me Tight.

The Most Beautiful Moments in Life

Hoseok can't- doesn't want to believe the fact that Taehyung is no longer by his side. Hoseok can't sleep at night. Can't eat, can't walk, can't talk. All he can do is cry. 

 
If you can just hold me tonight. If you could just lay next to me and let me talk to you all night. If you could just be here, I'd be fine. 
 
It hurt Hoseok. It hurt him a lot. Usually he was a happy kid, one with lots of energy and high expectations of his future days. He couldn't even imagine something like this to happen, something so... terrifying. All night Hoseok thought of Taehyung. 
 
Their first date, their first kiss, their first hug. The first time they made love on the same exact bed. The first time they said I love you to each other. The first time Hoseok felt such a different connection with someone. The tears were always at the brim of his eyes. Not once did they fall, not once did he allow them to. 
 
"You have to be strong. If anything bad ever happens, you have to be strong, Hoseok. Be strong for me, okay?" He remembers Taehyung's plead clearly. Strong. That was what he wanted, that was what Taehyung wanted. Weak. That's what Hoseok is, that's what Taehyung didn't want.
 
 
I ruin everything. I have to ruin everything I do. I'm finally happy, and something wrong happens. Why? Why does that always have to happen to me? Don't I deserve happiness? Don't I deserve someone who'll stay by my side for the rest of my life and love me? Don't I?
 
Hoseok shut his eyes, his tears finally gliding down to his ears. He turned to his side, curling into a fertile position before breaking down. Choked sobs, soaked pillows, and angry, frustrated punches at his bed were what occurred during the next hour. 
 
Hoseok never wanted to lose Taehyung. Hoseok loved Taehyung with everything he had. Taehyung was his everything.
 
"You have to be strong." I have to be strong. You have to be strong, Hoseok. His eyes were red and his cheeks were stained from his thick tears. 
 
"I have to be strong." Is what Hoseok repeated to himself until he could no longer lift his eyes. Hoseok softly drifted into sleep, his body going completely still. 
 
"Yah, Hoseok, you look like you've seen a ghost or something!" There was Taehyung, waving his hands before Hoseok's wide eyes. Taehyung had that beautiful smile on his face.
 
"Taehyung?" Hoseok reached out his hand, feeling Taehyung's soft, smooth skin against his own dry hands. 
 
"Well, yeah, who else dummy?" Taehyung began to laugh, that weird, but adorable laugh that made everyone cringe except him. Hoseok loved that laugh. He loved that smile, he loved Taehyung's white pearl teeth, and the wrinkles his eyes made at his temples. Hoseok loved every moment when Taehyung laughed.
 
Soon enough, Hoseok began laughing with Taehyung as well, both laughing at the top of their lungs. Hoseok didn't notice the tears streaming down his face. He was crying, not out of happiness, but because he knew that his mind was playing a sick joke that made him even more miserable. 
 
The setting changed, he was sitting alone this time, the aura of the room dropping by 100%. Hoseok hoped Taehyung was in the restroom, or that he was late, or that he was working. Hoseok hoped Taehyung was still there. Quickly Hoseok got up, searching throughout the large restaurant, even in the places he wasn't supposed to be in.
 
"Taehyung! T-Taehyung!" Hoseok couldn't talk, it was like a smoke was surrounding him, prohibiting him from speaking. The smoke cleared, but only to the point where his eyes could see. He tried moving, but he was completely still, not even a muscle moving. In front of him he saw Taehyung entering the restaurant, looking for him with that beautiful smile. Taehyung's smile disappeared when he didn't find the person he was supposed to be celebrating their two-year anniversary with. 
 
The sad, disappointed look on Taehyung's face made Hoseok burst into tears. It made him screeched loudly, it made him try to claw at the smoke, hoping it'd let him go and be able to put a smile back on Taehyung's face.
 
20 minutes, 40 minutes, a hour and Taehyung was still waiting for Hoseok. When the clock hit 5 pm, Taehyung was out of the place with a sad, worried expression. The smoke seemed to clear and Hoseok immediately ran out of the restaurant but Taehyung was too far away. He was already at the very end of the road, pressing the button to signal that he wanted to cross the street. 
 
Taehyung looked impatient, he looked agitated. With one last glance, Taehyung stepped onto the road, cars still whooshing by him. Somehow his phone had dropped and he bent down to pick it up.
 
Hoseoks eyes were wide and he began running. But he was too late. Eventually, Taehyung turned around and saw the car hurling towards him. Hoseok ran until he reached the scene, his breath completely still. 
 
N-No! Taehyung! Hoseok shook Taehyung while he cried uncontrollably. He felt arms around his body, but he shoved them off and held Taehyung so tightly. He could feel the warm blood seeping from Taehyung's head, he could smell it too. His sight was blurred but he saw how Taehyung's peaceful face was smothered with his blood and tears. Hoseok couldn't hear the people screaming around him, he couldn't feel all the arms pulling and clawing at him. All he could see was Taehyung.
 
Hoseok looked up into the sky, screaming and crying. He slowly looked around his surroundings, a bright light blinding him. Hoseoks heart began to race, the feeling of something wrong happening ran through his spine, giving him goosebumps. 
 
Hoseok woke up sweating. Goosebumps were all over his arms and legs. He felt his face wet again and his arms sore. Taehyung. He thought. Hoseok began to cry again. He began to sob and choke on his saliva. Hoseok didn't know if he could take this any longer.
 
With all of his strength Hoseok got up and walked to his bathroom. Inside the wall mirror he looked through the dozens of pills. 5, 10, 20. Hoseok took one last look at himself in the mirror.
 
Hoseok saw how pale his face was. He saw how dead he looked. He punched the mirror, cutting his knuckles in the process. He downed the pills, turning the facet on to drink water with them. Quickly he fell do his knees and laid down. He waited until the pills took control, he waited until he was shaking uncontrollably with foam coming out of his plump lips. 
 
He he took one last breath before closing his eyes, his whole body completely shutting down and eventually his heart altering to a stop. Hoseok was dead. Hoseok no longer was suffering. Hoseok was dead just like Taehyung. 
 
a/n: Hey guys! I know I haven't updated any of my other stories and i apologize! But, like I said, I have been into BTS for a very very long time. I just knew BTS was what was going to keep me alive for a while haha. Anyway, I've been into V-Hope since it's birth, so here I am. This isn't the story I've been talking about in my blogs but this is a one-shot/drabble that i've been working on for the past week. It's really angsty and next chapter won't be as much. Hopefully you enjoyed this and hope to read more :) I hope this didn't lol. Subscribe, comment, and upvote!
 
- Exotic_Gurl