⋮ pay attention。

we're all just stars with people names : a collection.


. . .
"Orange you glad you met me?"
She let out a dizzy giggle, tossing the fruit up in the air. 
Her hands caught the citrus fruit in mid-air, halting its impending doom.

"Shut up, Boksoon. You're not even funny."
The corners of her lips curved down in a frown, sending a glare towards the male.
What a downer.
She took light steps around the kitchen counter, heading towards the couch he was sat in. He rolled his eyes when he felt her presence looming over his shoulder. Paying no heed to his annoyance, she opted instead to hop over the back of the couch, landing ungracefully beside him. An irritated groan escaped his lips as he slid a hand down his face.

"What do you want from me?"
Unfazed, she extracted the laptop from atop his lap, carefully setting it aside. She kneeled on the spot beside him expectantly, expression displeased when he reached for his phone instead. She slid herself in between his arms, sitting on his lap with her legs to one side of him.

"But Giri... I haven't seen you in forever. Play with me."
She whines and accompanies her statement with a pout, slinging her arms around his neck. His eyes remain focused on his phone, not even sparing her a lazy glance. She leaned up to plant a kiss on his cheek. On his jawline. On his neck. Travelling further down, she alternated between soft pecks and nibbles as she peppered his neck with affection. He didn't fail to notice the soft mewls that escaped whenever she travelled close enough to his ear, becoming more distracting while she remained oblivious. His phone screen was now a dull black and his hands rested comfortably on her waist, his thumb softly caressing her exposed skin. Shifting in his seat, he gazed down at her softly,  starting to let his hands roam, running up and down her thighs.

She almost yelped when she felt his hand brush the edge of her shorts, caressing the skin underneath. Lifting her head, she met his darkened gaze as a lopsided grin graced his features. His phone was discarded to the side.
Perfect.
He dived straight for the kill, his lips latching onto the sensitive spot just above her collarbone and harshly. Her fingers curled into his shirt, head thrown back, letting out a half-moan and half-whimper. He continued abusing her neck, leaving marks on his trail, his hand now brushing against the front of her .

"F.... Giri..."

"Wrong name, Kitten."

She let out a gasp as he bit down hard on her neck.

"Si..Siyoung..."

She could feel him smile against her skin, a deep chuckle escaping him.

"So you wanted to play?"
With a sly smirk, he flipped her onto her back and that's when she knew
she was done for.
. . .