Chapter 31 [Final]

I hate you,but I love you

Moonbyul smile and look at himself in the mirror.

 

 

" I'm gonna graduate today," he smiled even more.

 

" You do look like a creep there," Hyuna brother.

 

Moonbyul rolled his eyes. "Whatever,"

 

Moonbyul pick up his phone and dial his fiancee's number.

 

"Hey babe,"

 

Solar hum in response.

 

"So..are you ready?"

 

"Yeah, are you going here now?"

 

"Yeah, just grabbing some things, then I will go fetch you,"

 

"Okay see you," Solar hang up.

 

Moonbyul just smile and put his phone in his pant's pocket. He grab his car's and some things and exited his room.

 

"Mom, i'm going now, see you there later," he said it as he put on the shoes.

 

"Okay!" Mrs. Moon shouted from the kitchen.

 

Moonbyul get into his car and drive it to Solar's house.
Solar getting out from the house and get in to the car.

 

"Hey, babe," Moonbyul said.

 

"Solar smile and give a peck on his cheek.

 

"Shall we go?" he asked after Solar buckle up her seatbelt.

 

"Sure, we don't want to be late right?"

 

"Okay," and he start driving to the venue.

 

They arrive at the college and get out as soon Moonbyul park the car and stop the car.

 

"Let't go," they both walk together to the place of the graduation. 

 

"Moonstar!" Mark throw himself to him as soon he come there. 

 

"I can't believe that we gonna graduate soon! Then you will get marriage! I can't wait to be your groomsmen,"

 

"Alright, alright, please chill out, we haven't graduate yet and you already thinking about that".

 

"As if you're not," Mark rolled his eyes. 

 

While Solar goes to Chorong.

 

" Attention, students please get ready at your place, the ceremony will start soon," 

 

" Ohh, let's sit," Mark said.

 

They both then sit on their own seat.

 

The ceremony start.

 

" Up next, Kim Yongsun Class of 2015, Bachelor of Business,"

 

Solar was a the stage and take the scroll, she smiled beautifully for the pictures.

 

" Up next, Moonbyul Yi, Class of 2015, Bachelor of Business," 

Moonbyul walk confidently and take the scroll. He smile to take a nice picture.

 

 

" Let's take a picture," Moonbyul said. So, Solar, Chorong and Mark gather with him and take a picture. Their families also take a nice picture.

 

Moonbyul then stand next to Solar.

" Congrats babe,"

" You too," Solar said.

 

A few days later, Moonbyul start working at his family's company so do Solar.

 

Moonbyul was at his office when his secretary come.

 

" Sir,"

 

" Alright,"

 

Then they walk out to the meeting room.

 

This is the beginning for Moonbyul to work to earn money for their marriage.

.

.

.

.

 

A year later~

 

" Mom? Have you seen my bowtie? " Moonbyul asked loudly, as he was busy looking for his bowtie in the drawer. 

 

" I haven't seen it, where did you put it? I didn't even go to your room last night," Mrs.Moon said, she was standing at the door. Her head is shaking looking at her son. 

 

" Oh god, where the heck did I put it, I'm going to late to my own wedding," he said again, nervously. Still looking for the bowtie.

 

Then, Mrs.Moon helped him to find it. 

" Oh? I think this is yours," she said and gave it to Moonbyul. 

 

Moonbyul sighs in relief. He quickly takes it without forgetting to thank his mom. He heads to the mirror and wears it neatly. He then turns to his mom and smiles.

 

" I'm ready,"

 

" Hyuna, honey, let's go," Mrs.Moon said and got out of the broom's room.

 

" You're ready?" His sister asked, she was already in her dress. 

 

Moonbyul nodded and grinned widely.

 

Mr. Moon patted his son's back and said some encouraging words.

 

The family goes to their car and heads to the wedding ceremony.

 

" Moonstar," it's Mark, he waves his hand at him. He was standing at the hall's door. Only the family was there, the other guests were not there yet.

 

" Hey," he said, nervousness can be noticed in his voice.

 

" Wohh, never thought I'll see you to become nervous like this," Mark said and laughed.

 

Moonbyul nudged him. " You will feel it later, I'll laugh ten times more than you do just now,"

 

Mark is still laughing. 

 

" Stop laughing and greet the guests Byul," Mr.Moon said.

 

Both of the young men stop talking and greet the guests.

 

All of the guests are finally there and it's time for the wedding ceremony to start.

 

Now, Moonbyul is standing at the altar. He takes a deep breath and releases it to ease his nervousness. 

 

" Now let's see the bride coming in," the MC said, it was Hyejin.

 

Finally the bride is there. Solar is there with her father. 

 

They walk to where Moonbyul is standing. Moonbyul smiled widely when he saw Solar.

 

" Gosh, she is so pretty," he said to himself.

 

They finally in front of Moonbyul and Mr.Kim let go of Solar's hand.

 

" Take care of my daughter,"

 

" I'll," he said.

 

Mr. Kim gets down and joins his wife.

 

They are now standing facing each other.

" Hi," Moonbyul greeted her.

 

" Hi," Solar greeted him too.

 

They both then turn to the priest.

 

" Welcome everyone. We are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the marriage of Moonbyul Yi and Kim Yongsun," the priest said.

 

" Do you Moonbyul Yi take Kim Yongsun to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto hee for as long as you both shall live?"

 

" I do," Moonbyul answer calmly.

 

" Do you Kim Yongsun take Moonbyul Yi to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live? "

 

" I do," Solar answer.

 

Then, they both faced each other again.

 

" Moonbyul Yi, place the ring on Kim Yongsun's finger and repeat after me," the priest said.

 

" Kim Yongsun, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge: to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever," Moonbyul put the ring to Solar's finger.

 

" And now...Kim Yongsun, place the ring on Moonbyul's finger and repeat after me,"

 

" Moonbyul Yi, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge: to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever," Solar put the ring to Moonbyul's finger too.

 

 

They both smiled widely.

 

" I now pronounce you married!" 

 

The guests clap their hands. Solar can see that her mom is crying, crying in happiness.

 

" You may kiss the bride," Hyejin said, as MC.

 

Moonbyul slowly remove the veil from Solar's face. 

 

" I love you," he said.

 

" I love you too," Solar answer.

 

Moonbyul then kiss Solar, on the lips, smile was on their face.

 

" That my boy," Mark said, loudly.

 

Chorong was with Whee In, and they both smile too.

 

Everyone was smiling and clapping for the new marriage couple.

 

 

6 years later~

 

 

 

"Appa," a little girl was jumping on the bed while calling out for her father.

 

The father was stirring, he then rubbed his eyes so that he can see clearly.

 

" Oh Goeun ah,"

 

" Appa, wakey wakep, omma give a task to wake you up, so that I can eat my favourite candy,"

 

Her father hum but close his eyes again.

 

" Appa," Goeun whine and patted her father's both cheeks.

 

" Alright, alright," her father finally up and stretch his body. 

 

Goeun gets away from the bed.

 

" Appa will go wash up now, Goeun can go to umma first okay?" He said, crouching to his daughter level.

 

" Okay," Goeun said and headed out to the kitchen.

 

The father then grab his towel and go to the bathroom.

 

Later~

 

" Good morning babe," he said and kiss his wife's cheek.

 

" Morning Byul,"

 

Moonbyul grinned and sit.

 

" Here is your coffee," Solar said.

 

" Thank you,"

 

Solar just smiled and sat too.

 

" Appa, I want to go to Hyejin Uncle's place," Goeun said.

 

" For what?" He asked.

 

" To meet Eunseong,"

 

" Ohh, you like Eunseong?" Moonbyul teased his little girl.

 

" No," Goeun said, sulking.

 

 

Moonbyul just laughed, and Solar can only shakes her head.

 

Moonbyul then tries to persuade his daughter not to sulk anymore and he succeeded.

 

Goeun smile again then she talk about her favourite carton and she want to watch it with her parent.

 

Yes, Goeun or Moon Goeun is their daughter. Goeun is their little angel that comes into their life after two years of being husband and wife.

 

Solar smiles while watching her husband and daughter talking.

 

 

 

[The end]✓

 

 

Hello, after a long time not updating this fanfic I finally got to finish it. Thank you for waiting for this fanfic to end. I'm really thankful. Also, thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic. I'm very thankful. Hope all of you have a good day! Thank you again and please support my other fanfics too. 

 

-peace out-

-sharkkid00-