Chapter 23

I hate you,but I love you

Moonbyul with a big smile on his face going to his girlfriend's apartment.In his hand there was a flowers. Now he was in front of Seulgi's apartment, he press the door bell.

But no respond from inside,so Moonbyul press it again. He start to frowning because there are still no respond from inside the apartment.

"Is she not home?"he thought. Moonbyul take his phone and call Seulgi immediately.

"Tut..tut..tut..the number you dail---"

Moonbyul try calling Seulgi again but it's still the same. Then one of Seulgi's neighbor you past by and Moonbyul decided to ask.

"you do you know where is owner of this apartment go?"

"Seulgi?no,but i saw her yesterday leave with a luggage with her and she also give me this," you give a letter to him.

"Oh,thanks," Moonbyul take it and you then left.

Moonbyul become curious so he quickly open the letter, he read.

Hye,I know,when you open this letter I already go.I'm sorry.That all i can say for now.I know that you may be mad at me because suddenly leaving you like this but I want you to know that I always love you Byul.I'm not gonna tell you where did I go because I don't want you to find me.I hope after this,you will find another girl that more kind than me and more pretty than me.I hope you will more happy with you new partner.

-ILY,KS-

 

Moonbyul's hand start to shaking,his legs become weak and that make him to sit.But he quickly dialing Seulgi's number.Still,she not pick it up,he try it again and still the same.

"T-this c-can b-be..,this must be dream,"he slap his face and it was hurt.

"This is not a dream?so..Seulgi left me?and she not pick up my call,"

Moonbyul start to laugh,he laugh but not the happy one,the sad one.

"Haha!Good!Hani left me before and now Seulgi!So damn good!What a good life!What did i even done wrong in my life?"he said it in a mocking way.

The letter in his hand being crumpled by him."Wow,just wow,"

He shook his head.Tears start to fall from his eyes,but quickly wipe it away.

"Don't cry!You're not a highschool kid anymore Byul!" He try to comfort himself.

He then call somebody.[Y-yongsun?]

[Yup?]

[C-can w-we m-meet? W-where are you?]

[Yeh,of course,I'm at my home,alone,since my parent are going out and my sister,you know,overseas, and my class for today is being delay because the professor is having an emergency thing to do,]

That make Moonbyul to smile a bit.

[I'll be there,]he hung up and used all his strength to get up.Moonbyul head to his car.

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

Moonbyul press the door bell,a few seconds later the door open by the person inside.Moonbyul quickly get in and take a seat.

Solar look at him weirdly, she sit too.She notice that Moonbyul's eyes is red.

"Did he just crying? But why?"

"Emm..Byul why did your eyes was red?did you just crying?" Solar laugh a bit.

Moonbyul look at her with a serious face.

"I-i don't cry,"

Solar raised her eyebrow."Yeh,you was a terrible liar Byul,I know you just crying earlier,right?"

"I'm not!Oh shup up and let me sleep here," Moonbyul lay.

"Wait,why would you sleep here when your house is literally just there,or to be exact just in front of my house,"

"Just let me sleep,I'm tired,"

"No,I want to sit on that sofa,that sofa was better than this one,"she get up and try to push Moonbyul from that sofa.

But instead of success pushing Moonbyul from the sofa,she was the one that being pull by him.That make Solar to be on top of Moonbyul's body.

"I-i don't mean to..."he said.Solar quickly get up,her face already red like a tomato.

"I want to go to the kitchen first,to get a drink,"

Solar quickly head to the kitchen.

"Oh,ok,"he mumbled that words.Moonbyul's face actually heat up to.He quickly sit and hold his own face.

"Mygad,dude..what wrong with me?Seulgi just left me and I already act this way?I must be have gone crazy,"

 

Meanwhile (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

Solar already drink two glass of water but she still feel thirsty. So she pour the water again and drink it.

"That scene earlier remind me of what happened at the library,"she mumbled.

She face palm,"Why did I even let him come when we still no in a good term?pabo me,"she hit her head.

"Aigoo..you must be crazy right Yongsun?hitting your own head,tsk,tsk ,tsk," Moonbyul chuckle.

"Omona,what are you doing here?".she almost drop the glass she currently hold.

"To washing my clothes, you pabo,of course to get a drink,"he take the glass in Solar's hand,take the orange juice from the fridge and pour it.He then drink it.

"Hey,you should use another glass,I already used that,"

"So?"he smirk."What the matter with that?it's not like i commit a sin,"

"Is this an indirect kiss?"

Solar's face start to turn to red.

"Hye,what wrong with you?"

"Huh?n-nothing,"

"Ok.."he nod,then Moonbyul's phone start to ringing, he quickly pick it up.

He sigh,"Alright, I'll be there,"he hung up.Solar notice that Moonbyul facial expression start to change.

"Who's that?"Solar asked.

"My sister,I need to go home now,and thanks for that orange juice,"he wink and left.

Solar shook her head."He already have a girlfriend, but still act like that,"

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Hi,new chapter is here,so how is it?Fine?Bad?Please let me know about what you guys think about this chapter by giving a comment.

Mamamoo comeback for this timw is so...daebak!👍👍 

I really love Starry Night,their Mv is so beautiful.If i'm not wrong,they already win 8 time for that song.I'm so proud of being a MooMoo.

Also,I already got my exam results and it turn out to be really good,I got all A in all subjects i take.

So please enjoy on reading this chapter, sorry for any grammatical errors.-bow-,-peace out✌-

-Sharkkid00-