Chapter 22

I hate you,but I love you

Moonbyul was on his way to his class.He arrived at the perfect time cuz when he arrived and take a seat,the lecturer arrived too.

 

" We have meeting with the club today,"Mark tell him.

 

" Huh? I don't know about that,who decided for that meeting,"

 

" Me,since you was too busy with your love life,"

 

"Eii..I know you jealous right?I know you was single,why are you not just go and ask Tzuyu to date with you?or Jihyo?she's hot,"

 

Moonbyul wiggle his eyebrows.Mark just shook his head.Then they focus on the lesson.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Moonbyul and Mark were on they way to the practice room.

 

All the dance club members already there so they start the meeting immediately.

 

"So...who gonna participants in this competition,a girl and a boy,anybody?please raise your hand if you want," Moonbyul look at s.

 

"How about you join in?"Mark suggested.

 

"Me?well that was ok,but who gonna be my partner?"

Moonbyul raise his eyebrow.

 

"Solar unnie,,i mean you guys was a bestfriend,so why not you two become a partner?i think you guys gonna make a good partner," Whee In suggested.

The members agreed with Whee In.

Solar shocked she still don't want to face Moonbyul yet,but that 'puppy' suddenly suggest her.

"what the heck wrong with Whee In?are she don't know that i have a problem with Byul?,or..maybe she really don't know about it?"

 

"So Miss Kim,are you agree with that?"Moonbyul asked her.

 

"I-i-i...i don't know, c-can you guys find another girl to be your partner, Whee In was a good dancer why don't you choose her instead? or Tzuyu?or.." Solar try to find a girl in that practice room that can be Byul's partner.

 

"Alright, alright, i got it,but i can't be partner with Whee In or Tzuyu cuz someone might be kill me if i do that," he said while looking at Mark and Hwasa.

The other laugh.

"How about Momo unnie,?she was a very good dancer,"Tzuyu suggested,she look at Momo.Actually, Momo have a little crush on Moonbyul so Tzuyu try to set up them.

Momo shocked with the sudden suggestion.Moonbyul look at Momo.

"You agree?"he asked Momo.

Momo look hesitate to give an answer.

"Well..if..nobody..want to be your partner.. then..i'll,"

"Alright then, our meeting is until here..Momo will be my partner,"

 

All the members left the place except for Moonbyul and Momo.They need to discuss about their practice.They get along well and Moonbyul think that they will make a good dancer mate.

 

 

Meanwhile.....͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

 

Solar,once again meet her friend, Chorong,to talk about Moonbyul.

 

"Ughh !! I really hate him! How can he just accepted that Momo girl,," Solar said and crossed her arms.

Chorong just sigh and shaking her head.

 

"Are you talking about your best friend again?Moonbyul?"

 

"Yes,who else then?"

 

Chorong drink her milkshake.

"Hm,why are u always get mad to him?what did he do for this time?"

 

"He choose Momo over me!for the competition!"

 

"So what the matter??"

 

Solar facepalm,she look at Chorong with disbelief look.

"Ugh!you only make me mad even more!you should comfort me Chorong,"

That only make Chorong to chuckled.

"You jealous Yongsun,just admit it,"

 

"I don't get jealous,I just got annoyed by his action, he already have a girlfriend but still wanna hit on other girl,"

 

Chorong giggle for this time.

 

"Then why you look jealous,?the one that supposed to be jealous is his girlfriend and not you,"

 

Chorong's words make Solar to speechless.

 

"You right,why would i get jealous when i'm not even his girlfriend, i'm only his best friend, a ing best friend," Solar sigh,she need to face the bitter truth between her and Moonbyul.

Chorong as a good friend just patting Solar's back.

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Moonbyul now was in Seulgi's place,they were currently cuddling. Moonbyul notice that Seulgi's luggage was in the living room and that make him to having a weird feeling about it but he decided to just brush it off.

 

"Babe,when will you continue your study?"

It's become quite for awhile.Moonbyul frown so he decided to look at his lover.She look like in her own thought.

"Babe?"

Seulgi finally back to the reality, she look at Moonbyul.

"Huh?are you talking to me?"

"Yep,who else then?it's only us two here,"

"Oh," she look down to the floor.

Moonbyul noticed it.

"Hye,what wrong?"he asked.

Seulgi shake her head.

"Nothing, i just felt tired, that all,"

Moonbyul smile,he then kiss Seulgi's cheek.

"Better?" Seulgi turn her body to Moonbyul and smile,she then nod.

"I think so..,"

Moonbyul caressed Seulgi's cheek.

"You're pretty, you know?" Seulgi blush.Then Moonbyul slowly close the gap between them.

Seulgi wrap her arm around Byul's neck while Byul put his around her waist.

Later they pull off,well they need oxygen too.

"I love you,"Moonbyul whisper sweetly.

"I love you two,"

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

Moonbyul decided to go home since he have a lot of work to do.But Seulgi seem to not want him to go home yet.

"Babe,i have a lot of things to do,we stilk can meet tomorrow,"

Seulgi now hugging Moonbyul tightly.

"Kiss me again,then you can go home,"

Moonbyul smirk and do it.They almost make out but Moonbyul quickly pull off.

"Can i go now?" Seulgi nod and they head to the front door.

Seulgi give Moonbyul a peck on his lips.

"Take care and drive carefully,"

"Don't worry,"he pat Seulgi's head then he left.

Seulgi smile bitterly.

"I hope we can meet again,Byul,"

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

Moonbyul arrive and get out from his car.He saw Solar was sitting outside while looking at the sky.

A smirk appear on his face.

"What are you doing out here?"

That sudden voice make Solar to jump a bit.

"Yah!!"she whine.Moonbyul laugh.He approach Solar.

"Can I sit here?"

Solar look at him and nod then look at the sky again.Moonbyul sit next to her.

"So what are you doing here?"

"I'm washing my clothes, don't you see it?"said Solar in annoying tone.She still look at the sky

Moonbyul chuckle.

"That funny," he look at Solar and smile.

"Why are you smiling?"Solar finally look at him.

"Nothing,you look pretty, that the reason,"

They are still looking at each other.It's become silent for awhile.

 

"Don't make out here,this is at public,"said Hyuna that was just get home from her workplace.

"Noona!"

Solar face heat up.Hyuna just grinning and go inside.

"I'm sorry for my sister behavior,well,i need to get inside now,so bye," Moonbyul's hand was on his neck.Then he rush to go to his house,he almost tripped.

Solar just smile and go inside to her house too.

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

How is it? Bad? Fine?Let me know about it by giving a comments you.I'm sorry for any grammatical errors here,-bow-,and actually i edited whole of the story ,,so peace out✌,it's me sharkkid00,O(≧∇≦)O