Chapter 13

I hate you,but I love you

A few seconds later the library have light again.Moonbyul look at the person that he lay with and it was Solar!They hear someone gasp.

"OH MY GOD!!!"exclaim Whee In.

"No wonder I feel hot..you two making love here.Seriously hyung?! In a library?!"said Hwasa.

Moonbyul and Solar get away from each other quickly.

"We're not,ok,"

"Yeh,yeh,yeh,you lay on Solar noona,hyung,"

"We're not,that just an incident,"said Solar.

"This library suddenly blackout early,i trip with my own and fall on the floor with her,"Moonbyul explain.

"Oh..good story to cover the real story,"

"Hey!That the true,"Moonbyul said.

"Yeh,yeh,yeh,"

Whee In whisper to Hwasa. "Stop it,you make them embarrassed," Hwasa nod.

"Alright hyung,we got to go now,see ya,"

Then they leave them. It's become silent for awhile,then Moonbyul finally speak.

"Err,i-i..how to say it,i-i..I'm sorry for what happened,"

"It's ok,let's go to home now,I'm tired,"

"Uh yeah," They exit the library.

**

Now Solar was in her room,laying on her bed,she felt tired then she close her eyes.But when she close her eyes,she remember about how soft is Moonbyul's lips.She quickly open her eyes.

"Gosh..what is wrong with me,"she mumbled.

Meanwhile at Moonbyul's place. He can't concentrate on doing his homework.He keep remember about his kiss.When he thinks about it he start to smile.He shake his head.

"I hope I can kiss her again,"(What a ert)

He stop doing his homework and go to the kitchen.His parents still not coming back.

"I'm hungry," He open the refrigerator and take a can of drink.

"Nothing to eat,"he sigh and sit on the chair.

**

"Yongsun.."Mrs.Kim shout.

"Yes mom?"

"Give this to Moonbyul," She give a lunch box to Solar.

"But why me?you can give it by yourself right, "

"No objection,I have a lot of work to do,so you better give him this now or no lunch for today,"

"Mom,"she whine.

"Hmpp fine,"she take the the lunch box and exit their house. She press the doorbell.The door open by Moonbyul.

"Oh,Yongsun,what's it," She give him the lunch box.

"For me?" She nod. He take it.

"Thanks, " Solar about to leave him but he call her name.

"Err,Solar,"

"Can you accompany me to eat,"

Solar not answer him but enter his house.Moonbyul close the door.

"Thanks, " Solar reply with hum.

"What is wrong with her?"his mind said. He open the lunch box and eat the foods.10 minutes later his finish eating and he wash the lunch box.Then he give it to Solar.

"Thanks for the foods," Solar take it and leave Moonbyul.

"Wait,"

Solar stop.

"What's wrong with you Solar,why are acting like this?"

Solar turn.

"It's all your fault,if you're not kissed me I'll not acting like this,"

"But it's just an incident,I'm sorry ok,"

"Sorry?that all you can said?"

"Then what?" Solar approach him.

"This,"and she kiss Moonbyul on the lips.

 

A/N:Hye there..i'm back..here a short update,hope  you guys will like it and sorry for a grammatical errors..-bow-peace out-sharkkid00-

​​​​​​

​​​

​​​

​​​​