Chapter 12

I hate you,but I love you

~The next day~

Solar was sleeping soundly but suddenly her sleep interrupt by her phone that ringing.She groan and lazily take her phone.

"Hello,?"

[Hello too my servant,]

She just humming.It's become silent for awhile,suddenly a sounds of snoring can be heard.

[Hello?Yongsun?Yah!Kim Yongsun!"] Solar awake.

"What do you want at this early morning Sir"

Flashback.

"Call me as Sir for a week since you is my servant, "

"Pardon me?"

"Don't act like you didn't heard it squirtle,"

Solar slap Moonbyul's shoulder.

"What that for?"Moonbyul ask.

"For calling me squirtle,"she pout.

"God..why are she so cute, "thought Moonbyul.

"Geez..whatever, you still need to call me as Sir,ok, "

Solar rolls her eyes.

"Ok 'Sir' "

End of flashback.

[What do you mean with early morning squirtle?it's already 11a.m,]

Solar eyes become wide then she look at the watch and it's was 8a.m that make she frown.She can hear Moonbyul was laughing.

[Hahaha!you're so silly squirtle,]He laughing hardly.

"Yah!stop laughing! "

[ok, ok, ]

"So what you want?"

[Make me a breakfast,]

"Pardon me?why should I make it for you?Where's your mom?"

[Geez..my mom and my dad at my aunty place,they go without make a breakfast for me,]

"Then do it by yourself, "

[I can't, do you want me to burn my kitchen, ]

Solar rolls her eyes.

"Ok,I'll be there in 30 minutes"

[15 minutes, ]

"What?"

[I want you come here in 15 minutes] She groan.

"Arrasso"then she hang up and go to the bathroom.

She done take a shower now she was in front of the mirror.Solar brushing her hair then put a cream on her face.After that she take her phone and exit her room.

"Where are you going this early morning,darling? "Mr.Kim ask her.

"To Byulie house,dad,"

"What are you doing there? "Mrs.Kim asked.

"That kid want me to make him a breakfast, his parents not home, "

They nod and look at each other then smile.

"You don't want to take breakfast first?"Her mom ask.

Solar shake her head. "Nah..I'll eat at Byulie's house,"

"Alright then," Solar exited her house and heading to her neighborhood house.She ring the bell.A few minutes later the door open. Moonbyul smile.

"Come in," Solar enter the house and go to the kitchen.

"What do you want me to cook," Moonbyul sit on the chair.

"Anything that you cook always be my favorite, "

Solar blushing.

"Geez..greasy as always,"

Moonbyul chuckle.Solar open the icebox and take the eggs,carrots,onion,asparagus,green onion and ake mushroom.

"I'll cook a rolled eggs,"

"Sure,"

Then Solar start to make it.

After 5 minutes~

"Are you done,?"ask Moonbyul.

"Not yet,"

He sigh,then playing games in his phone.

A few minutes later~

"Are you done,?" Solar that was cooking the rolled eggs just sigh.

"Not yet Byulie,"

"But I'm hungwwy..,"he do an aegyo. That make Solar chuckle,she done cooking the rolled eggs and put it on a plate.

"Try it," Moonbyul take a fork and take that rolled eggs with it,then he eat it.

"Hm,delicious, "he give Solar two thumbs up.

Solar smile and she eat that rolled eggs too.Moonbyul eat the rolled eggs heartily.They done eating it was weekend so they don't have a class to attend.

"Thanks for make me a breakfast and as a thank you to you I'll wash the dishes. "

"Alright then," Moonbyul start to wash it become silence.

"You don't have a date with JB,"

"We already break up,"

"Oh,since when?"

"Yesterday, " He nod,he done washing

. "So..are you free now?" Solar raised her eyebrows.

"What do you mean,?"

"Oh,err..I mean are you free now..uh-no I mean do you have time now ?" Solar nod.

"Why?"

"Ermm..do you wanna join me watch a movie, "

"Sure,then I go to my house first wanna wear a proper clothes, "

"Oh ok, "

Then Solar go to her house.About 15 minutes later she go back to Moonbyul's house.

They at the garage, Moonbyul open the car's door for Solar,then he go to his seat.He start the car and drive it.

"So what kind of movie we gonna watch,?"Solar asked.

"Well..actually I already bought the tickets and the movie about a zombie something like that,"

"Oh,"

Moonbyul park his car and they get out from the car and heading toward to the shopping mall.

"I wanna buy a popcorn and coke first,so you go first ok,"

"Ok "said Solar and she enter the cinema.The movie about to start and there Moonbyul and Solar were sitting.

"Your,"Moonbyul give the popcorn and coke to Solar.

"Thanks, "

"No problem," The movie start,Solar keep hiding behind Moonbyul cuz scared of that zombie that appear on that movie.

"Ahh!!!"shout Solar.All the audience shout like her too,while Moonbyul just chuckle.The movie over and they exited the cinema.

"The movie really fun,"said Moonbyul.Solar glare at him.

"It's not!" Moonbyul laugh.

"Yah! " He stop laughing.

"So..do you wanna go anywhere?"

"Hm.. let's go to library I feel like wanna to read now, "

*

They arrive at the library and Solar start to search a book that suit with her,Moonbyul just follow her.Moonbyul lean against the books rack,but suddenly the library blackout.Solar getting scared and try to search Moonbyul by calling his name.

"Byul,Byulie,"

Moonbyul heard it and try to go to Solar but his legs trip on his own and he fall on the floor with someone.He try to move but suddenly he feel a pair of lips on his lips.

 

 

 

 

New chapter is here and how it's ? Well this gonna be my last update cuz I'll be hiatus for a long time.Sorry for a late update, the school are start so I cannot update this story.Hope you guys will like this chap.Sorry for a grammatical errors. -bow-