The world does not belong to you

Born To Serve (The Sliver Mistress)

 ran down the stairs as quick as lighting to stop his young mistress from opening the door. There was barely light out, but even for a day walker, going out into the early morning sun was much too dangerous.

Calling her name didn't make Miss Esther hesitate, so Junhong smacked her wrist as hard as he could. It didn't hurt her, but it shocked her.

She turned and looked at him, slack and eyes full of disbelief. He hit her, but she didn't understand why. Her eyes began to fill with tears and quivered.

"How dare you touch me?" she whined.

"Only to protect you Miss." he stated.

"From what, the sun? I want to play outside. Why do you need to protect me?"

"It's much too early, you'll catch fire."

"Nonsense, the sun is safe and on my side"

He sighed; he knew this would not go easy. Esther did not understand her abilities or her status. Her parents worried that she would fear herself, or that her power would go to her head. So, they kept her sheltered from her true identity. It was pretty useless though.

Every month, Esther would gain a new 'talent' and she would abuse it as soon as she could control it. When she learned to feed, she would forcefully make Junhong submit to her, and then she would drink from him. He didn't care or complain; it was his job.

Junhong was not helpless against his mistress. He was capable of controlling her. He just chose not to use his talents, unless it was necessary.

Esther grabbed at the crystal door knob once more and yanked it open with more force than required. She was dead set on getting her way as usual.

She looked back at Junhong and smirked. "As usual, you are wrong." she taunted.

She took a step outside and raised her arms to greet the sun. Her finger tips started smoking slightly. He shook his head and began to mentally count.

Esther began to feel too hot in her cotton pajamas. This didn't make sense in her mind, because it wasn't even 8 am yet. She thought to herself; the sun shouldn't be so hot this early. She began to scream, and just as the smoke got too intense for the young day walker, a dark shroud covered her.

She was pulled back into the house and onto the lap of her servant. Junhong held her tightly with the dark blanket still covering her. He signed deeply. Esther knew he was going to lecture her.

"Don't ever do that again, your body isn't ready for that, you know that. I told you that a dozen times already. Do you need to catch fire to finally understand?"

He pulled back the blanket, exposing her small heart shaped face, her eyes silver from shock. She clutched his white shirt, burying her face in his chest.

"One day when you are ready, I will take you outside myself." Junhong promised.

Not one to allow a nice moment, Esther sniffs and in a bratty voice, she tells him he better.

*

He was bred for this, but even the loyal have their breaking point.

Esther came up through the service floor smelling of sweat and human men. Junhong snarled at the disgusting scent.

Her dress was much too formfitting and it was slightly torn. Looking up at Junhong, she smiled lazily and fell on his bed. Kicking off her black leather pumps, she made herself comfortable on his full sized mattress.

"Shut the lights." she slurred.

Junhong's lips formed a hard line as he watched his mistress roll around, humming a merry tune.

"Where have you been?"

"I don't believe that's any of your business, Junhong." she slurred. She laughed obnoxiously, while pulling the blankets over her head.

He was in no mood for her childish taunting. Without even thinking properly, he twitched his nose, and the blankets flew to the other side of his room.

"I just went to visit the university down the way." she whined. "And I drank with a few lovely boys that thought I was an ace."

Esther sat up and winked at Junhong. Then she began retelling her escapades with amusement, while dipping low and exposing her hickied neck and collar bone.

Such recklessness, he thought.

"Don't be such a prune!" she slurred.

"Prude." he corrected her verbally. "Also, stay out of my thoughts!"

"Why, it's not like you ever think anything interesting." she grew bored talking to him.

Before sinking back through the floor, she smirked.

Esther's perfectly painted red fingertips, ed three small buttons on her dress. Showing a bit of her cleavage, she teased Junhong, to see if she could get his attention.

It did, but only because he didn't take enough time to properly feed himself, or so he thought.

"Goodnight." she sang, as she completely disappeared.

"This woman shall be the death of me." he muttered to himself once he was alone.

As he lay in bed, drifting off to sleep, his mind began to wander. His thoughts settled on Esther's collar bone and cleavage, tormenting him. Wait no, he thought… She's someone I could never have.

"Mistress is just a tease. She doesn't understand why it's not acceptable." he muttered aloud.

As he closed his eyes, her voice echoed in his head, new words that she said. ‘Never underestimate me.'

*

It wasn't early, but Junhong didn't feel well rested. He arose to the sun heating his skin, causing it to smoke and sizzle slightly. He must have forgotten to close the curtains before falling asleep. As he walked to the window to draw the curtains, he realized that he was completely distracted by Esther's shenanigans. Esther made it too difficult for him to focus on anything else, other than making sure that she was okay.

His energy was low, he needed to feed, or else he would not make it through the day.

With the exception of the occasional clinking of utensils in the kitchen, the house was nearly silent.

As Junhong made his way downstairs, he heard splashing from his mistress's bathroom. It was a good sign that she wasn't too hung over. Hopefully, she wouldn't be too much to handle, that would be a small victory for him.

"Junhong, please prepare coffee and a light meal." she called out from her bathroom.

"Yes mistress." he smiled softly as he continued to walk down the stairs.

The kitchen staff silently worked preparing breakfast for the family. They always made more than necessary. They never knew what kind of mood their mistress would be in, once she decided to bless everyone with her presence.

Junhong could hear Esther rattling around upstairs, which meant that she would be joining them shortly. He hoped that she would be in a good mood.

Esther wrapped herself in her Egyptian silk robe and stepped into her fuzzy slippers. They were a bit cliché, but they made her look effortlessly sensual.

She wanted to make a grand entrance, but no one was around to see her descend the staircase, not even Junhong.

Her parents weren't home, leaving her all alone in the large estate. She would be all alone at the dining table as well. ‘At least Junhong would be there.' she thought to herself.

Coffee was placed in front of her the moment she sat down. It was mixed with human essence, but she knew that it would not be enough to satisfy her hunger pains. She needed it straight from the tap today.

Her hunger only grew when Junhong walked into the dining room. He was dressed all in black with his silver hair pushed back. He was wearing the glasses she hated. She wanted to break them.

"Good Morning mistress." he greeted her with a welcoming smile.

Her stomach growled. She could hear his blood swooshing around in his veins, mixing with his cold essences. His essence called to her in a seductive manner.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

Esther stood up from her chair, and slowly untied her robe's sash, Junhong raised an eyebrow. Something was wrong with his mistress.

She sauntered over to him, each step bringing her closer to his sweet, sweet essence.

She grabbed his tie tight in her hands and pushed him down on the seat behind him. She straddled him with a predatory look in her eyes. He was shocked at first, but he didn't stop her. He knew she was hungry, but not this hungry.

"I thought you fed last night?"

"Drunk frat boys never fill me."

He his lips and swallowed hard.

She kissed his jaw line and trailed to his neck, where his pulse danced wildly, beckoning her to taste and take.

"Lay back and think of England." she whispered softly.

He didn't need to be told twice. His mistress kissed his neck softly before digging her teeth in hard.

He felt no pain. He was immune to it. What once bothered him long ago, now only filled him with pleasure.

"Yes~" he moaned softly, grabbing her waist and thigh.

His head rolled back, his eyes closed and his eyelashes began to flutter. His gasping and moans, made her greedy.

She knew he would stop her before his essence was gone, but it always seemed like he had a death wish.

She ran her hands through his hair, as she led his neck, and lapped up her tasty treat. Beneath her, she felt something that she didn't know he had. She always thought he was a eunuch. Maybe he just always possessed an iron will and strong self control... But, he wasn't in control now.

Experimenting, she began to grind her hips against his lap to see what he would do. Without missing a beat, he moved his hand to her silky bottom and gripped her thigh tighter

‘That's a good boy.' she thought.

Her hunger disappeared and she was no longer in the mood to tease. He was getting too handsy and too needy. So she his wound and swung her legs off of him, standing up.

She gave him a sweetish smile and sashayed away; leaving poor Junhong in rue over his momentary lapse of judgment.