Chapter 4 - My First Date

One Day Lover

Jeongmin amused to whomever that did his make up because as long as they were walking hand in hand and even went to some stands no one ever looked at him differently. Some of the shops’ owners even said that he was pretty and compatible with Hyunseong who looked gorgeous with his black sweater that fit his body very well.

“Jeongmin-ah.”

“Yeah.” Jeongmin snapped out of his thought and looked up at the smiling Hyunseong.

“It says that we need to buy a couple things. What do you thing is the best?” Hyunseong asked, showing him the to-do-list. Jeongmin shrugged, continue to eat his ice cream. It was a bit melt since he stopped eating it when he was daydreaming.

He could hear Hyunseong sighed and rubbing the back of his head, apparently confused. Jeongmin then became conscious that Hyunseong never dated before; sure he didn’t know how to treat his girl.

“Jeongmin, let’s grab some couple stuff.” Hyunseong finally said, grabbed Jeongmin’s waist as he walked to one of the shops.

Jeongmin wasn’t sure what to pick, there are many things there.

“Welcome, wanna get something for your girl?” a middle age woman welcomed them and Jeongmin glanced at Hyunseong who smiled proudly, tightening his hand around his waist.

“Yes aunty, she’s pretty isn’t she?” Hyunseong said, bragging to the store owner who chuckle and slapped Hyunseong’s shoulder lovingly.

“Sure Hyunseongie. Where did you steal this angel from?”

“She’s an angel from my dream aunty.” Hyunseong replied, speaking smoothly beside Jeongmin’s ear. Jeongmin couldn’t help to blush madly until he felt his face become hot and hotter when Hyunseong leaned down and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“Alright alright. Stop flirting! Look! She’s embarrassed.”

Jeongmin hid his face on his hands while those two person laughing at how he was reacting. Jeongmin was sure not to do it anymore, it was embarrassing, not to mention he just deceived someone. No, not someone. It was more like the whole Seoul.

But, watching Hyunseong felt so comfortable making him to wonder who the woman actually was. Looking from the way she spoke, she must be close to Hyunseong.

“Come here, hmm… what’s your name cutie?”

Jeongmin blushed, thinking for a while to come up with a believable girly name. Not to mention he should maintain his voice. Now he glad that he had a light soft voice to cover this up.

“I’m Minjung aunty.”

Hyunseong cocked his eyebrow and tried hard not to laugh because of Jeongmin’s uncreative fake name and voice. But yeah, he thought that he can go with that name. He admitted that his voice was almost like a girl voice anyway.

“So aunty, actually we look for something that couples usually buy.” Hyunseong interrupted before his aunt could ask something again.

“Yeah, come with me. I tell you I will give something to you if you ever bring ‘someone’ here.” She said eagerly, wiggling her waist as she passed the hallway.

 “Who’s she?” Jeongmin finally nudged Hyunseong and whispered to his ear. His curiosity was on its peak.

“My aunt, my dad’s sister.” He said flatly. It was like he forgot about the things happened before. He even kissed Jeongmin on the cheek, what the..! And then he acted like it was a normal thing to do.

“Here, take these.” 

Hyunseong and Jeongmin quickly swept their gazes to the door, revealing Hyunseong’s aunt with something that looks like a pair of necklaces.

Hyunseong smiled and took away the necklaces, “Okay, we got this. How much is it, aunty?” He eyeing the necklaces and giving one to Jeongmin.

“Nope. It’s free for you two. Like I said before I will give you something if you bring someone here.” She responded, shoving aside Hyunseong’s hand which holding a credit card.

“I’m sure will bring her back to get another discount or giveaway, aunty. We gotta go then. Thank you so much.” With that Hyunseong kissed the woman’s cheek and took off just to wrap Jeongmin inside his arms.

“Let’s get back home.” Hyunseong said when Jeongmin didn’t respond to what he asked whether he wanted to stay or going back home. So, Hyunseong just interpreted it as he wanted to go back.

Jeongmin was silent all the way back to the dorm. It made Hyunseong a little bit worried. Did he do something wrong, or Jeongmin felt uncomfortable to spend the day with him.

Whatever it was, he sure ruined his first date.

---- To be continued ----

It’s short T.T

Thank you for reading… and keep supporting our BOYFRIEND~

And Who’s excited for Boyfriend - To My Bestfriend’s single..???