ONLY YOU

ONLY YOU

You've just announced your engagement at the company dinner with the JYP Family.  These amazing people really have been such a great family to you for the last six years.

 

Taecyeon stands up and you don't like the look in his eyes.  You knew he might take this hard but you hoped after as long as its been everything would be ok and he would be happy for you.

 

You fully expect him to walk out and you can feel Jackson tense up next to you.  Taecyeon walks straight towards you and grabs you by the hand pulling you towards the exit.  

 

"Taecyeonshi" You try to protest

 

"Melody, don't try to distance yourself from me like that.  With everything we have been through we will be close forever."  Taec replies fiercely.

 

You've made it to the parking structure, he sets you on the back of his Ducati and puts a helmet on you.  He slides in front of you and starts the bike.  You want to run but you cant move.  As he starts to pull away you see Jackson run through the elevator as your arms slip around Taecs waist.  You lean your head against his back and even through the helmet you can smell the manliness the is Ok Taecyeon.

 

Its been so long since you've been this intimately close to Taecyeon.  All the memories come flooding back and you suddenly cant remember what happened or where it went wrong.

 

Your blissful in your memories with your arms tight around his waist when you suddenly realize you've stopped.  Your slightly startled and wonder how long youve been sitting here like this next to the river.

 

You jump off the bike and remove the helmet.  Taecyeon has already taken off his helmet and he's just staring out on to the river that's being lit up by fireworks.  

 

He turns to you and you look at each other in silence for a few minutes.

 

He gets off his bike and walks to you.  You want to accept him but you hold up your hand to his chest and stop him.

 

"He's your best friend.  You cant do this to him" you barely manage to get out.

 

Taecyeon pushes your hand away.  "You were mine first."  He says as he pulls you into his chest.  He powerful arms engulfing your body as he kisses the top of your head. 

 

"Melody, you don't know how much i have suffered over the last six years and i just can't handle it anymore.  This pushed me over the edge.  I cant give up with out a fight." 

 

"Lets run away, let's go to my house in the U.S.  I'll take care of you for the rest of your life Mel.  We will be so happy.  Ill give you the life you've always wanted."

 

You look up at him and the tears have begun rolling down his face.  You lift your hand and wipe away the tears.

 

Just as Taecyeon leans down and gives you the most passionate kiss he has ever given you Jackson pulls up.

 

"Mel!"  Jackson calls 

 

You look up at Taec and mouth a tearful "im sorry."