Motel

Love or Infatuation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are we staying at a motel again?" Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun for the nth time.

 

Baekhyun sighed, "because our car broke down, tow truck won't be here till tomorrow afternoon, this is literally the middle of nowhere and our manager is unable to communicate to anyone else."

 

Kyungsoo exhaled, exhausted from the day's happenings. He was at the dorm early in the morning, chilling when Aeri came back from her schedule as a model for some drink company only to announce that she had left her lyrics book at the studio. Now the studio was close to where Kyungsoo's shooting was scheduled. Despite his refusal, Aeri had joined them and the nosy Baekhyun had decided to tag along. Baekhyun is most likely the only person who would go to work on a free day.

 

As things usually worked, Baekhyun made fun of his scenes with another actor throughout the way and in the midst of that making fun of and trying to kill Baekhyun, the tire of the car gave up on life and they slowly came to a halt in the middle of nowhere. Literally - one wrong turn gets you somewhere else. They thought that on their gas they would find the way back but tires had to help you too.

 

Aeri's phone was in her bag back at the dorm as usual, Kyungsoo's was dead and so was the manager's. Luckily or unluckily, Baekhyun was still alive and well to unlock his phone so that they could order a towing truck and make the gps work to find the nearest stop area which happened to be a motel filled with strange people who in the manager's eyes were looking right at Aeri's thighs which were exposed because of her tiny little skirt. Kyungsoo agreed and Baekhyun took this as the right time to help him realize that Kyungsoo had fallen for the girl. The fact didn't have to be informed to him.

 

Aeri had taken care of him one night when he was sick despite being tired herself. After that, he had sort of taken a liking towards her. He was interested in girls but somehow was very shy around them. When the two ladies joined the team, he was okay with it because they were team members, now that he had started feeling things for Aeri, it had become hard to talk to her.

 

The manager and the girl returned with keys in their hand. The manager handed both of the boys separate keys before starting his spiel. "You two get your own room. Aeri and I will stay together in one." He announced to them.

 

"Stay together? Hyung if there is anyone more deserving of a single room then it's Aeri." Baekhyun confidently said before Kyungsoo could voice the same thing.

 

The manager rolled his eyes at him, "look at the guys around you. If I had a daughter or a sister, I would never let her stay alone in a place like this. It looks like all the guys are ." He added the last bit a little louder than his previous statements.

 

"I mean you're quite old. You deal with us everyday, you deserve a break too." Baekhyun said cheekily.

 

"Then since you and Aeri share a room at the dorm, why don't you two share th-"

 

The manager didn't even have to finish his statement to hear a no, "I deal with her nonsense everyday. I think Kyungsoo and Aeri should share the room." He suggested.

 

"That's not a bad idea." The manager chimed, "Kyungsoo's room is a floor above us too, I think it will be a lot quieter and safer." He added.

 

"Aeri and I? Together? N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter