My Present Is You

Pool Of Dreams - One Shot Request Shop [OPEN]

Picture Taken From  HERE

I Want Someone To Love Me

It was a cold November morning, the streets of Japan was filled with people going through their daily routine, whether it was commuting to school or work.  And the Nam household is no different.  On the second floor bedroom, there was a girl in her late teens sleeping her day awake, well that was until Infinite’s BTD (Japanese Version) started to fill up the room

~Before the dawn...Before the dawn/Tashi kana kimi wo kanjite~

The girl started reach for her phone which was located on her bedside table.  After a few attempts at sweeping the table she finally found her phone.

“Moshimoshi MiYeon Desu”

“Dongsaeng”

The reply made MiYeon shot up from her bed and eyes wide open.

“Woohyun Oppa?”

“MiYeon-ah, I just arrived to Japan.  I haven’t seen your pretty face for so long now. Illpick you up in 15 mins Bye”

MiYeon was left dumbfounded as her cousin, Infinite’s Nam WooHyun, just bombarded her with comments then hung up.  When she was finally able to process what happened, she jumped off her bed and got ready.

As if on cue, the minute she was done her shower the doorbell rang.  She looked through the peephole and grinned when she saw her most favorite people in the world on the other side.

“OPPA!!! I MISS YOU SOO MUCH!!”  She opened the door and jumped on to WooHyun.  The force cause the recipient to stumble back and almost fell on to the group of men behind him.

“Ahm… Don’t we get anything from you? We haven’t seen you for a long time too you know…” SungGyu said as he pushes his way between MiYeon and WooHyun.  MiYeon giggled and hugs all the other Infinite Oppas but hesitated for a second in front of DongWoo but hugged him anyways.

“Come on Let’s… GO” SungYeol and WooHyun grabbed her arm and dragged her to the van.  When they got in the van, WooHyun whispered into MiYeon’s ear.

“Dongsaeng I need you to help me with a favor?”

“Oppa, what is it?”

“Can you take Dongwoo Hyung around town while the rest of us try to set up the Surprise Party for him?”

MiYeon wanted to refuse but WooHyun did his bunny aeygo.  WooHyun knows she can’t stand him when he acts cute so he continued until she gave in.  With that DongWoo and MiYeon were dropped off at the nearest mall which was a 10 min bus ride from her house.

The pair use to be best friends back when Infinite was still training for their debut.  They would do everything together, it would be so extreme that everyone would think they were more then just friends.  They both sides would casually refuse the accusation made and continue being friends.  Things started to change when both sides got older and both sides got into their first relationship.  They started to drift apart, since their respective relationship partner would be jealous of their friendship.  As they drifted apart, they began to be less involved with each other and arguments and fights started to break out more often.

They started to walk to awkwardly walk around the mall doing some window shopping, and trying to maintain small talk between them.  As they walked by a store, a couple necklace caught MiYeon’s eyes and she ran into the store leaving the Birthday Boy dumbfounded.  He ran after her and chuckled at his former best friend who is smiling like a kid stepping into a candy store for the first time.

“What are you smiling at?” DongWoo said as he walked up to her

“Dongie Oppa, isn’t this cute?”  The minute those words exited , an awkward silence filled the room.  Dongie Oppa was a nickname MiYeon made for Dongwoo back when they were like two peas in a pod. 

The both of them just kept walking around the store not saying a word to the other.  All

“Mimi-ah, let’s go grab some ice cream.”  MiYeon was shocked at his sudden voice so she just nodded and followed behind him.

After a few turns around the mall, they finally find the food court.  Dongwoo went up to the cashier and was struggling to speak Japanese which caused a smile to creep up MiYeon’s face.

“Dongie Oppa moving over. Sumi masen (Excuse me) I would like to order a Tiramisu ice cream and a vanilla ice cream.”

Miyeon was about to pay when Dongwoo stopped her and paid for everything.  The two of them continue to walk around the mall then someone calls out for MiYeon.

“Mi-Chan” a group of 3 guys and 2 girls came up to them and started to talk to MiYeon like Dongwoo didn’t exist.  Hayato, one of the guys in the group, went close to MiYeon and puts his arm around her waist.  MiYeon didn’t notice until Dongwoo walked up to them and pried Hayato’s arm off her waist and slipped his arm around her waist instead.  The two males had a staring competition that the rest of the group was unaware of.

The group kept talking until MiYeon’s phone rang.  It was a SMS from WooHyun telling her that the preparation took longer then they expected so she needs to preoccupied Dongwoo for at last another hour.  MiYeon just sighed…

“Mimi-ah, what’s wrong?” DongWoo said as he finally broke the stare with Hayato.

MiYeon’s girl friends gasped at the closeness between them and gasped one more time when they realized where Dongwoo’s arm where.  The girls immediately dragged MiYeon from the group and started to interrogate the poor girl.

“Dongwoo-san isn’t it, just what relationship do you have with Mi-Chan” Hayato

“Something more then you will ever understand.  So hands off her.” Dongwoo glared at him.

“Wait, aren’t you her former best friend that she would tell us about often.  Didn’t you two drop you friendship?” One of the boys said

“Well since she came here, I have been her best friend and lover so I think that you should be the one that keeps his hands off her.” Hayato said and the all Dongwoo could do is growl at the male.

MiYeon finally got herself away from her best friend but she was surprised to see her former best friend and her “boyfriend” arguing.

“Haya-kun, Dongie Oppa what’s wrong with you two.” The two finally broke the staring battle.  Hayato walks up to MiYeon and gives her a backhug which resulted in a fluming Dongwoo.

“Honey, I’m bored.  Let’s go on a date.” Hayato kisses MiYeon on her cheek which the latter had no reaction to.

“Haya-kun I’m with a friend right now, so I can’t.  I just got a message from my WooHyun nii-Chan that he is going to pick me up soon, maybe other time honey.” MiYeon slips out of Hayato’s grasp and waves to her friends and left with a rather angry Dongwoo.

The pair walked away to wait in the parking lot in silent.

“Oppa what is wrong?”

“Nothing.” Dongwoo said as he looked up at the sky

MiYeon just sighed at his lack of response.  Not long after the van pulled up and they rode back to their hotel in complete silence.

Dongwoo walked into Hotel’s event room and was surprise to see the place completed decorated with streamers and in front of him was a rather big birthday cake.  They played the whole night away, MiYeon danced with all the Infinite members but saved the last slow song for the birthday boy.

“Dongie Oppa, let’s dance.” Dongwoo got pulled to the dance floor

MiYeon wrapped her arm around Dongwoo’s neck while Dongwoo hesitantly wrapped his muscular arms around MiYeon’s petit frame. MiYeon started to lean on Dongwoo’s shoulder as they walked around the dance floor.  The song ended rather quickly and MiYeon walked to the hotel balcony to take in some fresh air. Her thoughts were interrupted.

“Neh Mimi-ah.”

“Um?” she turns around to see Dongwoo standing there

“Birthday boy what’s wrong? What’s bothering you?”

“Nothing.”

“YAH JANG DONGWOO don’t lie to me… Just because we haven’t been the closes for the last few years you still can’t lie to me… I know everything about you.”

“IF YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT ME SO WELL THEN WHY DID YOU LET HIM DO THAT?”

“Do what?”

“You let that Hayato character kiss you on the cheek.”

“So what if I did.  What is it to you.  It’s not like you care.  You know what, Dongwoo Oppa I don’t want to argue with you.  It’s your birthday; I’m not going to let a silly argument like this ruin it for you. But I am so out of here” MiYeon turned from him started to walk back to the hotel but she got stopped when Dongwoo stood in front of her

“SILLY ARGUEMNT? SO ARE YOU SAYING MY FEELINGS FOR YOU ARE…” Dongwoo turned red the minute the words left his mouth.

“Dongwoo Oppa…” MiYeon silently whispered.  Dongwoo continued to look at the floor.

“Since when… did you know that…you started to you know like me…” MiYeon said in a whisper.

“Since the day you got you first boyfriend.” Dongwoo’s voice was mainly audiable.

“wow that is kinda late.  Now I feel like a fool.” A tear trickled down her face.

“What?” Dongwoo looked up and saw the crying face of the one he loves.

“I knew I liked you the moment other girls started to flock around you.  I only said yes to him because I had a feeling that you will never like me.”

“Well I only got a girlfriend because I saw you in a relationship.  I barely did anything more then kiss her on her cheek.”

“we both made a lot of mistakes in the process.  But since we now cleared that out of the way we can go back to being the best friends we were.” MiYeon held her hand out but it was rejected when Dongwoo planted a kiss on her lips instead.

“No we can’t go back to just being friends, cause I want you as my girlfriend. Will you accept it?” Dongwoo looked at her with pleading eyes.  MiYeon looked up at the man of her dreams and just nodded.  Dongwoo was about to plant another kiss on her when...

“DONGWOO-AH TIME TO CUT THE CAKE AND OPEN PRESENTS.  HURRY UP AND TAKE YOU GIRLFRIEND ALONG.”

The couple’s eyes widen as they turn around to see the rest of Infinite and the managers looking at them with grinning hanging on their faces.

“Just how long have you been standing there. Woohyunnie Oppa”

“Some of us where since the beginning but we all joined when we heard Dongwoo shout.  Hyung can yell really loud you know.”  WooHyun looked at Dongwoo who only turned really red.

“come on birthday boy cut your cake with your girlfriend.” The manager teased the now tomato colored couple.

Everyone sang happy birthday as Dongwoo made a wish.  Then they processed to opening gifts.

“Aigo, Dongie Oppa I’m so sorry I didn’t get you anything.”

“It’s ok.  As long as you are with me forever it’s ok.  Because you are the best present anyone can ever give me.” Dongwoo plants a kiss on MiYeon’s cheeks, her forehead then finally on her lips.

“AHHH, MY EYES” SungYeol, and SungJong said as they tried to cover each other’s eyes

“NO PDA” the rest of infinite said

“ESPECIALLY NOT WITH ME AROUND” WooHyun added

The couple giggled

“Oh yeah, rules as my girlfriend: no revealing clothes, no flirting with guys, no hanging out with guys especially that Hayato guy…I don’t like him at all…What else…” Dongwoos was cut when MiYeon planted a kiss on him. Ewws filled the room but Dongwoo was just grinning like an idiot.

“Dongie Oppa, Hayato is really just a friend.  He was pretending to be my boyfriend to  keep the fangboys at school away from me.  Since I have you know, he can go back to being my best friend.  So don’t worry.”

“He is your best friend then what about me…”

“You can only pick one Jang Dongwoo.  My best friend or boyfriend.  I need two guys in my life so I can talk about one to the other you now.  Which one do you want to be?”

Dongwoo gave no response…

“I guess you can be my best friend then…” MiYeon took out her phone and started to play around with it.

“Wait… No no no, I’m your boyfriend.  You can’t get rid of me that easily you know…” Dongwoo reconnected to reality and quickly answered.

“I love you Jagiya” Dongwoo kissed her on the lips

“I love you too Dongwoo Oppa” MiYeon said after they broke off the kiss.

The couple just smiled at themselves ignoring the gags from the people around them.

___________________________________________________________________________

I feel the need to post a story for Dongwoo's Bday so Ill finish posting it later!!

Credit Goes to iamcoolness

 

First Written: 11222011 11:59 PM (Very Late I Know!! But It's the thought that counts)

Competed: 11232011 5:15 PM (will add the price later!!)