Chapter 15: Baby Steps

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15: Baby Steps

 

26th December 2016, Sunday, 11:01 p.m. (London current time)

Windsor, United Kingdom.

Windsor Castle: Flory Gardens.

 

Yul told the trio to gather here and there they are wearing a sleepy face waiting for Yul to speak. “Eric can’t be here so I guess maybe I will inform him through a chat.” Yul said as he take a seat.

 

“What is it that you want to talk about?” Soo asked curiously.

 

“I want to tell all of you about the result of the name that I wrote before.” He announced with a smile.

 

“How was it?” Hyo asked as the three of them lock their gaze on Yul.

 

“The four of them are my flowers.” He said.

 

“Oh my God!” Soo scream as Hyo immediately cover his mouth with his hand. Hyomin is shocked too but he's not good in showing reaction. 

 

“Shut the crap Soo! Mr. James might heard us.” Hyo said and turned head to Yul. “I must say congrats, Sir!” He said and smile warmly.

 

“Thanks Hyo.” Yul then look at Soo. “Ottoke Soo-ah? I told you that I will set you up for a blind date with Yoona but what should I do now that she’s one of my flowers?” Yul give apologetic smile.

 

Soo tapped his chin as if he try to think of something. “What about setting me up with Sunny or Seohyun instead?”

 

“And they are?” Yul asked.

 

The trio faceplamed. “They are SNSD too, Sir.” Soo said in frustrated tone which makes Yul let out an awkward laugh.

 

“I see.. I will try to talk to one of them.. I can’t promise you that this will actually happen all right?” Yul asked worriedly. Soo nods and smile happily. “You guys may go now. Thanks for listening to me.” He said and walk away from there.

 

“He is one lucky guy. I mean he got Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona, Krystal and even Jiwon! God. I bet he’s the real lucky one on earth.” Soo said in amazement as he shook his head in disbelief.

 

“Still I’m worried that he will put his all to Jiwon only.” Hyo muttered worriedly.

 

“I believe that he will be fair to all of them.” Hyomin voice out after a long silence. “Lets just keep supporting him.” He continue.

 

...

 

Yul is walking towards the main entrance of the castle. He then sit on the ladder as he take out his phone in his pocket. “Tiffany, Krystal, Jessica, Jiwon, Yoona. What should I do with all of you now?” He mumbles. “Might as well look up for their profile.” He then start to google things up.

 

He hissed. “What should I search for?” He tapped his phone and stand up again. He follow whenever his feet bring him to and finally here he is standing in front of the trio house. The house is specially prepared for the general in the castle. He knock the door and it reveal Soo with his tired look.

 

“Can I get in?” Yul asked.

 

“You don’t have to ask. Get in.” He said as he yawn.

 

Yul then sit on the couch in the living room. Just then Soo come with a warm water in his hand. “Thanks.”

 

“No problem.” He said and join him sit at the couch.

 

“You can go to sleep. Don’t mind me.” Yul said.

 

“Nah. It’s fine. I will go to sleep once you asked me a question you want to ask.” He replied with a smile. Soo know perfectly that Yul won’t be here for nothing.

 

“If I want to know more about my flowers what should I search up?” Yul asked after a few seconds of feeling hesitate to ask.

 

“Hm. About that you need to search for SNSD profile and F(X) profile. Just in case, you need to know who the rest of the member of your flowers.” Soo said.

 

“Thanks Soo.” Yul said and begin to google things up. “SNSD profile. Lea—“

 

“Make sure you click on the old profile. I mean around 2013?” Soo cut him before he could finish his words. “Let me take a look.” Soo said and Yul show his phone to him. “Nah, this is the right one.”

 

Yul nodded and continue to read. “Leader Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon?” Yul then scroll down and his eyes go wide. “What the hell?!” He thought as he look at Taeyeon face.

 

“I know what’s on your mind. She looks so much like Prince Eric didn’t she? But she’s really beautiful I tell you.” Soo being a super magic he is tonight for blurting what is on Yul’s mind. Yul nodded as his eyes still wide.

 

“I can’t imagine if she’s my girl too. I will surely end up imagining I become a gay boy every time I’m with her.” Yul thought as he shook his head in horror.


“Are you okay?” Soo asked in a worried tone.

 

“Yeah I’m fine. Don’t mind me.” He answer as he still look at Taeyeon’s photo. “I can’t deny that she’s really beautiful.” Yul thought more. He then scroll down and saw a familiar face. It’s Jessica Jung. A smile unconsciously crept on his face.

 

“So Jessica is the second oldest among them uh?” Yul asked.

 

“Yeah. She’s known as ‘Ice Princess’ because of her cold look. Sleepyhead, Sergeant Sica and many more I guess.” Soo explain.

 

“Sergeant Sica?”

 

Soo nodded. “The way she walks.” He laugh a bit. “But she’s cute though.” Soo said and Yul clear his throat because of his comment.

 

“What about Taeyeon?” Yul asked as he scroll back to Taeyeon picture.

 

“She got a ByunTae as a nickname and a kid leader. All of them have a numerous nickname and you should dig even more in the internet to know all of it.” Soo said with excited smile of him.

 

“ByunTae? Just like how I describe Eric. God. What kind of coincidence is this?” Yul thought. “The third one is Sunny. Sunny bunny? Aegyo Sunny?”

 

“That is her nickname. Bunny. She’s cute right?” Soo asked but Yul just ignore him which makes Soo frustrated.

 

“Fourth one is Tiffany. Wow. I never thought that she’s gonna be the fourth one in group. She looks young.” Yul commented.

 

Soo smile as he heard that. “Yoona and Seohyun are the maknae of the group. Both are so breathtakingly gorgeous I tell you. Not to mention Krystal is also the maknae of F(X) and she is a face of the group.”

 

“I can’t deny your statement, Soo. They are indeed beautiful. All of them to be exact.” Yul said as he begin to open F(X)’s members profile now. “There is one guy in Krystal’s group uh?”

 

“Yes. His name is Amber. He’s a nice guy. Fans describe him as a perfect lover they could have. There are also a rumours regarding KryBer. Also, KaiStal thingy are still not settle yet I suppose.” Soo said more.

 

“KaiStal?” Yul give him a question look.

 

“It’s Krystal current boyfriend. Their agency didn’t confirm yet the rumours of their break up.”

 

“Why doesn’t she stuck to the beetle in the prophecy then?” He asked more.

 

Soo shrugged his shoulder. “Maybe it’s because they are officially break up and it’s just SME still didn’t announce it yet?” He said in unsure tone which Yul just nodded. Maybe he need to ask about this by himself later.

 

“Sometimes. I’m just scared that I might not be able to do my best and end up hurting them which I myself know that they will get hurt because of this relationship too later no matter how hard I try not to hurt their feelings.” Yul worriedly said.

 

“We got your back. As always. Didn’t we?” Soo patted his shoulder and give a reassure smile.

 

Yul smile as he lock his phone. “So I’m just 2 years older than Jessica and Tiffany? That is a beautiful of us I must say.” He thought.

 

...

 

“So what is your plan?” He asked while munching a snack and only God knows when did he get that thing. Yul frown as his gaze focus on what he’s holding.

 

“When did you get that?” He asked confusedly. “Don’t tell me you have a super power now?”

 

Soo burst into a laughter. “Come on. Don’t be so serious. I keep this thing beside the couch all the time.” He grin and try to reach for something. “Here.” He show him a basket of junk food.

 

“Soo. That’s not good for your health.” Yul frown as he said that. 

 

“I know. Once in a while won’t hurt.” He then grin innocently.

 

He shook his head and clear his throat. “I think I’m gonna take a baby steps for this. I don’t want to rush thing. Since I already know a few of them so I think I’m gonna make a move now but slowly.”

 

Soo nods. “If there’s anything you need just ask me.”

 

Yul nodded. “Thanks.”

 

“By the way, please check TaeTiSeo’s song Baby Steps. Maybe it will help.” Soo grin innocently leaving Yul with his confused face.

 

“What do you mean, Soo?”

 

“Just check it out.”

 

 

 

27th December 2016, Saturday, 07:19 a.m.

Windsor Castle: The Trio House.

 

Hyo yawn and rubbed his eyes. He make a way downstairs and found a familiar figure sleep on the couch. He rush to the couch to make sure his assumption is right. He gasped big time when it’s really Yul who is sleeping on it now. He shook his body slowly and he stir a bit.

 

Yul open his eyes in a sleepy manner and being greet by a nervous face of 2Hyo’s. “What’s up guys?” He asked in a sleepy tone and close his eyes again.

 

“S-Sir, how can you sleep here?” Hyomin asked nervously.

 

“I got a permission from Soo to sleep here last night.” He mumbles with his eyes close.

 

“What? Go get that shikshin!” Hyo order to Hyomin. He press the bridge of his nose and exhale loudly.

 

Yul let out a small smile and get up from the couch. He sit up and turned his head to Hyo. “Easy Hyo. Don’t be mad at him. I insist. I want to sleep here.”

 

Before Hyo could say anything, Hyomin and Soo walking together side by side to the living room. “Yah. How can you let him sleep here?” Hyo scold.

 

“He insist to sleep here. What can I do about that?” Soo whine at Hyo.

 

Yul shook his head and smile. “I said I’m fine Hyo. Now get ready. I guess you guys need to attend a few meeting with Mr. James am I right?”

 

The trio stand straight and salute at him. “We will, Sir!”

 

...

 

Yul make a way to the north of the castle. His father gave him a secondary key for the place. He close the gate and approached the wells. He peek inside and saw four new tulips bloom beautifully. He take a picture of it. 

 

He smile and clasped his hands together as he close his eyes. “I am so thankful for this my dear God.” He said in his heart. He unclasped his hand and take a last look at the tulip before he walked away. “Please ease everything for me.” He mumbles and close the gate.

 

 

 

Carmedia Apartment – 08:05 a.m.

 

“Sooyeon, Soojung.. Wake up honey..” Mrs. Jung shook her daughter’s body softly but what can she do? Both are sleepyhead. Mrs. Jung shook her head and reach for her phone as she scroll down the song list.

 

Her eyes widen in excitement as she found this one song. She turn on DJ Snake’s song ‘Turn Down For What’ loudly and put it between both girl. *Bang! Bang! Bang!* They jerk up and was about to get mad when they saw their mom giggles. “Mom~” Both whine.

 

“That is what both of you got for not waking up on the first call.” She said as she turn off the song. “Lets have a breakfast.” She peck each of their forehead and patted their head.

 

“Yes mom~” Both pout and take a turn to the restroom.

 

...

 

“I didn’t know mom is a fans of DJ Snake. Like seriously?” Krystal asked in disbelief tone as she wipe her face with a towel. Both are done freshen up and getting ready for a breakfast.

 

“I was about to curse just now thinking that it was you who pranked me early in the morning but turned out it’s mom.” Jessica chuckles as she shook her head.

 

“Guess I found out now where did I get that naughty behaviour from.” Krystal said as she grin.

 

“I guess I do too.” Jessica said as she spray her perfume a bit.

 

“Seriously? You’re just going to have a breakfast. Is it necessary to put on perfume?” Krystal asked with a disbelief face.

 

“I need to.” Jessica said with that shy smile of hers.

 

Krystal facepalmed. How can she forget that Tyler will be joining them too later?

 

...

 

The Jung family and Tyler are having their breakfast happily. Krystal is busy munching her food when a text enter her phone. She smile widely and open the text quickly.

 

 

From: Yul Oppa

Good morning.. Miss Krystal.. :D

 

To: Yul Oppa

Morning~ Your Highness-shi.

 

 

 

She giggles as she stare at her phone’s screen. Jessica raise her left brow curiously and peek at her little sister phone. She frown. “Why on earth she save his name as ‘Yul Oppa’? Like seriously Yul Oppa?” She thought and shook her head in disbelief. The other three are eyeing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter