Chapter 14: Five Beautiful Flowers

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14: Five Beautiful Flowers

 

26th December 2016, Sunday, 07:00 a.m. (London current time)

Windsor, United Kingdom.

Windsor Castle: Windy Park. 

 

Yul is having his daily routine at the park. Just then his little brothers and friends join him jogging there. Yul smile at them and wondering it has been so long since they spend time together like this. The park is fill with a few pots of flower at every corner of it and the grass were planted beautifully on the ground. It totally gives a vibe of a football field right now. 

 

"Whats up? You guys never join me for a jog before." Yul is questioning his friends with a smile on his face.

 

Soo shook his head and smile dorkily. "I want to have a y body like you too." He said.

 

"You checked him out? Omo!" Hyo tease which makes all of them make a 'Wooo' sound at him. 

 

"Aish. This guy." Soo mumbles in annoyed tone which makes them laugh at him.

 

"I feel so fresh waking up early and even do a jog." Arthur commented as he smile. 

 

"Thats why you should do this at least two times a week." Yul said.

 

"Will do, hyung." He salute at Yul. He then ruffles his hairs as he whine a bit. "Hyung, not my hairs." He complained as the other shook their head and smile at their act.

 

"Lets do a push ups. Thirty times!" Yul exclaimed happily as he stretch his muscles and begin to do it. He stop when the boys are struggling to do it. He sit straight and look at them with a small laugh. "What should I do with you guys uh? If you're not used of doing this please do it slowly." 

 

Hyo and Hyomin begin to do it slowly. "Thats it. Thats good. All of you start doing it now. This is good for your heart." Yul said more and continue doing his push ups. 

 

"Urgh. I think I just cracked my bones." Soo complained as he massage his waist. 

 

Yul shook his head and smile. "Soo, I think you should get a personal trainer and now it makes me wonder how did you ever passed of Mr. James' test before." He said and begin to jog again followed by his twin little brothers. 

 

"Man, they have a lot of stamina and energy." Soo mumbles as he look at the three prince that easily jog again after the thirty push ups.

 

"You should catch up soon, Soo." Hyomin said as both him and Hyo continue to jog. 

 

"Damn that two Hyo's too." He mumbles alone and struggle to stand. 

 

...

 

Hyo poke Soo's arm and point at the girls using his mouth. Soo give him a question look before he turned gaze at the pointed direction. It's Minkyung and Nana. They are holding the towel in their hands while waiting for them. 

 

"Prince Zach.." Nana greet Yul and handed him a towel. Even though he already had one with him he still take it from her showing a good manner of him to the boys and people around him. 

 

"Thanks Nana." He smile and wipe his sweat. Just then the other boys join him and sit on the grass while facing the big castle in front of them. 

 

Soo take this chance and flirt with Minkyung which makes Hyo shook his head as he is looking at his best friend. "What can I do about him?" Hyo mumbles as Xavier chuckles. 

 

"Just let him be. Maybe he's still don't know what the meaning of the true love."

 

"I bet you're right, Your Highness." Hyo said as he agree with what Xavier said.

 

The boys continue to chit chat with each other while Yul just keep quiet. "Got something on your mind?" Arthur asked in a worried tone. Yul smile but he's not looking at him. 

 

"I'm going to visit Elizabeth's new home this evening. Do you think that she will be mad at me for liking other girl?" He asked as he fixed his hairs. 

 

The question makes Arthur lost for words. He desperately find the right word to say to his brother. "Hyung, you know she loves you right? She won't be mad. Maybe she will only get jealous. She loves you. I'm pretty sure she wants you to be happy." He said in careful tone as he worried if he said a wrong word. 

 

Yul nodded. "I hope so."

 

 

 

North of the Castle: Forbidden Area - 09:45 a.m.

 

The Royal family are gathering in front of the gate of the forbidden area. King Denrick take out a key from his pocket and unlock the padlock. "This place was abandoned for how many year, father?" Yul asked. 

 

"It's been 30 years." The prince shocked at their father revealation. 

 

"That was too long." Arthur frown. 

 

"Lets get in first. I will tell the rest of the story later." King Denrick said as he open the gate. 

 

...

 

They surround the wells and take a deep breath. All of them are feeling nervous. "What about we have Prince Zachary to take a look at it first?" Mr. Ferdeg suggest which they agreed. 

 

Yul take a deep breath again and walk towards it slowly. He look inside the wells that are 50ft deep. He's overwhelm by the sight. It's so beautiful down there as a few tulips planted together with a lush green grass. He smile widely and can't help but let out a small yet gentle laugh. "It's bloom. It's a pink one and it's not an ordinary flower. It's a tulip!" He said happily and gesture them to take a look at it too. 

 

"Congratulation, Prince Zachary. She's really one of your beautiful flowers or tulips to be correct." Mr. Ferdeg said as he offer a handshake. Yul gladly accept it and thanked him.

 

"Mr. Ferdeg, there are eight tulips in total. It's supposed to be seven tulips only. What had happened?" King Denrick asked confusedly as Mr. Ferdeg rush to take a look at it. 

 

Yul gulp nervously and close his eyes. "God. What now?" He thought.

 

After take a look at it Mr. Ferdeg turned gaze at Yul. "If there is an addition to it which is mean your flowers are not seven but it's eight now. This has never happened before." He announced which makes Yul left speechless. He only get to find one of this after having a very hard time now what the hell should he do that his flowers grow to eight?

 

Arthur and Xavier patted Yul's shoulder for a comfort. "Is there anything I can do so that I can know who are they?" Yul asked after a long thinking.

 

"I've been examining it and you need to do it just like how you did last night. After that you need to name the girl." Mr. Ferdeg explain. 

 

"Why don't you tell us about this method earlier?" Queen Eleonora asked.

 

"We just found out about this method after years travelling from country to country, mountain to mountain and from river to river." Mr. Ferdeg said more. 

 

"What does it mean? So, you guys know that this day will come?" Yul asked.

 

"It's not like that Zach. Even our past fortune teller can't solve this mystery so Mr. Ferdeg is only carry on that duty. Glad it finally resolve now after 30 years of waiting." King Denrick explain this time which makes Yul nodded. 

 

"Lets do the method now." Yul said.

 

"Lets go to the solar room and get some of your blood." Mr. Ferdeg said and they nodded. 

 

 

 

Solar Room - 11:30 a.m.

 

After done taking a blood sample from Yul, Mr. Ferdeg asked him to write down a girl name that cross his mind. Yul personally called his best friends to join along. Of course the trio are all polite and very well manner since the King and Queen are here too.

 

"Who are you going to write?" Soo asked as he stand behind Yul followed by Hyo and Hyomin. 

 

Yul is tapping his chin and adjust his seat. "Jiwon?" He asked.

 

"Are you sure? Isn't it just because you hope she's the one?" King Denrick asked in behalf of the rest of them. They want to ask that question too but they are afraid if Yul will get mad because of it. Since his father is the one who asked that question there is no way he can get mad.

 

"Just this time. I can't stop hoping. I will forget her if she's really not the one." Yul said and force a smile. They are eyeing him worriedly. 

 

King Denrick nodded. "Off you go." He said and Yul immediately write down her name. 

 

"You still have someone on your mind?" Arthur carefully asked.

 

"Not sure. Samuel, did someone crossed your mind?" He asked.

 

Soo clear his throat and think deeply. "Is there any girl that you think she's the one?" He asked Yul back.

 

"Yoona?" Yul look at Soo's as he asked that. 

 

"Why?" Soo asked.

 

"I don't know. The last time I saw her it feels like I need to protect her." Yul mumbles. 

 

"Just write down anyone you have in mind." King Denrick suggest. 

 

Yul nodded and begin to write. He think deeply and massage his temples. After done writing Yoona's name he then write Jessica and Krystal's name. "Why them, Your Highness?" Hyo voice out this time.

 

"I don't know Hillary. I just thought of them." Yul said as he reallly don't know why he wrote the JungSis name. "Or is it because I always meet them whenever I go? I can't help but wonder why we always bumped to each other. It seems like fate want to make us as one." Yul thought.

 

"They are a 'Jung'?" King Denrick asked.

 

"Yes father and they are Korean-American too just like Tiffany. Like us." Yul explain. King Denrick nodded. "I think this is all I could think of." 

 

"I will read it again." Mr. Ferdeg said as he take the paper from Yul. "Kim Jiwon, Im Yoona, Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung. Are you sure about this? No turning back all right?" 

 

"I'm sure of it Mr. Ferdeg." Yul said in confident tone as he take a deep breath. 

 

"I will let you know the result this evening." Mr. Ferdeg bowed and walk away from there. 

 

 

 

Royal Green House - 01:00 p.m.

Yul POV

 

I was drowned in my thought when a puppy bark at me. I turned gaze at the direction and found Hani is running happily towards me. I'm kneeling and take her in my arms. "Sorry that I didn't get to greet you earlier. I'm so busy." I said to my cutie puppy as she bark at me again as if she understand what am I saying.

 

"Hani, what should I do? I got a new flower today. I didn't even know who are the rest of the six flowers and yet a new one has come." I asked my puppy but she just barked at me. I patted her head and put her beside me as I take a seat on the bench.

 

"Here you are Hani. It's time for you to take a bath." Jiyeon is panting as she bowed at me. 

 

"You cause a trouble uh?" I bend down to meet with Hani's gaze and patted her little head.. 

 

"Sir, I need to take her now." Jiyeon said as I nodded. She then take Hani away and it leave me here alone again. Will Jiwon be the right one? I really hope she's the one. Yoona? I don't know. I just want to make her happier. She look so down. I fixed my position and lay on the bench. 

 

Jessica? I've always met her. Ever since the day I knew her, she always shown up in my daily life. Krystal? I sigh. Just why on earth I wrote her name? This won't effect the girl if I wrote the wrong names right? Damn. This makes me worried. Gosh. I wish I can know the result sooner. *Beep! Beep!*

 

 

From: Jessica Jung

Don't forget the dinner tonight Mister Prince!

 

 

 

See what I mean? She always shown up. "What should I reply her? Hmm. Lets not reply it now." I put my phone in my pocket and close my eyes. What should I do? What should I do? Why do the trio need to be busy now when I need them? I'm messed up.

 

I should be careful. I should keep my heart safe. Now let inhale, exhale. I sit up and massage my temples. I noticed that I can easily get a headache nowadays. It must be because I think too much. I can't help myself not to think about it. 

 

 

To: Jessica Jung

I didn't forget. ;D Anywa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter