Intro: The Prophecy

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Intro: The Prophecy

 

Flashback

3 years ago.

London, England.

 

Solar Room.  

 

"Are you sure about this my boy? I am worried." A fifty years old woman said as she frown.

 

"Don't worry of me, mother. I will be fine." A young man said as he smile at her.

 

"I wish that we don't have to follow that prophecy. I don't want you to stay away from this country. You're not used being outside other than here." She said in a sad tone.

 

"Just think of it as my vacation, mother. I will make sure that my journey will become valuable and not a waste. I don't want the same thing happen to us or to me again." He explained.

 

"I understand that but I really wish that you could stay with us." She said more.

 

"Don't worry of him, Eleonora. He's a big guy. I believe that he can take care of himself very well." A man with the same age as his mother voice out.

 

"Thank you for trusting me, father." That young man said as he bowed at his father. 

 

"But Denrick..." Her mother try to stop his father. 

 

"No buts okay? He will be fine. Is there anything that you wish to tell me or to asked me before you go?" His father asked. 

 

"I want the trio to come with me." That man said politely. 

 

"Very well then..." 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

02nd December 2016, Friday, 05:20 p.m. 

Seoul, South Korea.

 

In the car. 

 

"Your Highness?" Someone called which wakes him up from the daydream.

 

"I'm sorry. Did you talk to me?" He asked him back as he rubbed his eyes.

 

"Yes, Your Highness. Where do you want to go after this?" His driver asked.

 

"What is my schedule for tonight?" A man asked his personal assistant.

 

"You have no schedule for tonight, Your Highness." 

 

"All right then.." He said and massage his temples.

 

"Do you want to go straight home?" His driver asked more.   

 

"Yes.. I don't feel good today.." He said as he close his eyes. 

 

 

 

The Wal Mansion: Living Room - 06:15 p.m. 

 

"I'm going upstairs. If there's anything just give me a phone call." He said and walk to his room. 

 

"Noted that, Your Highness." The three of them said in unison. 

 

 

 

Main Bedroom - 06:18 p.m.

Yul POV

 

As I get into my room, I lay on my bed with my suits and shoes on. I am so damn tired today. There were too many event! Well as usual, at times like this I'm starting to miss home. The last time I comeback home was like 3 years ago. 

 

It's not that I don't want to go home but based on the prophecy I can't go home in 3 years. I need to stay away from home for damn 3 years. The prophecy is one of our belief in order to go through our life. Once upon a time before, I break the prophecy rules and act as I wanted to but unfortunately, I lost my love one due to my selfishness.

 

Since that day, I promise myself that I will follow whatever the prophecy told me about. Grandpa and grandma were so mad at me at that time and even punished me for breaking the prophecy rules. I need to be an ambassador for 3 years and then I will be free. As an elder son, I think that I have failed to make my parents proud of me and I didn't manage to give a good example to my little brothers. 

 

I hope my little brothers are not going to be too naughty while I'm away and be more matured as the time comes. Days passed and it's finally a time for me to come home. But I will go home for a short time only because I need to comeback here again. Well well enough with my thoughts, I better take a bath.

 

...

 

After done showering, I decide to wear a white short sleeves shirt with a grey pant for tonight. Well this is me, SIMPLE. Bet it's already a time for me to have a dinner. I wonder what the trio had prepared for tonight. 

 

 

 

Dining Room - 08:00 p.m.

 

"Menu for dinner?" I asked as I sit. 

 

"It's Meat and Two Veg, Your Highness." One of the man said and look at me with a can-I-go-on-with-my-explanation face.

 

"Go on..." I said as I smile a bit. 

 

"I put hot brown gravy on the meat and the vegetables." Hillary Kim Hyo or I rather call him Mr. Kim explain more.

 

"Okay then. Thank you, Mr. Kim." I said to him.

 

"It's my pleasure, Your Highness." He said as he bowed at me. 

 

I look around the table and thought of something. "Should I hire a chef in this mansion? Do you guys think I should?" I asked the three of them. 

 

"If you think that is the best then it's fine with us too. We will follow your decision." A man name William Park Hyomin answered me. 

 

"All right then. Please find me a chef. A high rank chef." I said to them. 

 

"When should we bring them to you, Your Highness?" This time a man name Samuel Choi Soo asked. 

 

"Tomorrow morning at 9. I don't like waiting so please make sure they will be here on time." I said in a strict voice. 

 

"As you wish, Your Highness." He said and bowed at me too.

 

...

 

"All right then. Thank you for the meal." I said to them and start to eat. "You guys are not having dinner too?" I asked them as they stand beside the table watching me eat. 

 

"We will eat later, Your Highness." Soo said as he smile. 

 

"Come and eat with me.." I said as I stop munching the food. 

 

"We can't, Your Highness. We cannot break the rules." Hyomin said nervously. 

 

"Yah, calm down." Soo said as he massage Hyomin's shoulder. 

 

"Lets have a talk after this.." I said and the trio of them bowed at me. 

 

 

 

Living Room - 09:40 p.m. 

 

I look around the living room and close my eyes for a while. "I think I want to go out for a while.." I said to them. 

 

"Aren't you having a headache just now, Your Highness?" 

 

"I'm fine now, Mr. Choi." I said to him and smile. "It's a little boring to be at home for tonight." I said more.

 

"So where do you plan to go?" Hyomin asked. 

 

"Somewhere that I can feel peaceful.." I said and they nodded. 

 

End Of Yul POV 

 

 

 

Han Riv Appetite Restaurant - 10:17 p.m.

 

The four of them go to the restaurant that placed nearby the Han River. Soo suggested this place and they agreed with him. All of them ride into one car with Hyo as the driver, Soo sit at the co-pilot seat while Hyomin is sitting beside Yul, he's Yul personal assistant. 

 

"How did you know this place, Mr. Choi?" Yul asked.

 

"I have always hang out here with my friends.. I'm sorry that it is not as fancy as the place you've always went to, Your Highness.." He said with a apologetic smile. 

 

"It's okay. I'm fine with this. It's a nice place." Yul said for a comfort. 

 

"Wait, you actually have other 'friends' than us? How come I don't know?" Hyomin asked with a shock face which Yul find it's so funny and it makes him chuckles. 

 

"I need to find way to have fun too you know.." Soo said. 

 

"You should bring Mr. Park along with you next time okay?" Yul said to Soo as he smile. 

 

"Yes, Your Highness. I'll bring him with me next time." Soo said politely.

 

...

 

The four of them enjoy the cold breeze while sipping their hot drink. Yul clear his throat and begin to speak. "So let me straight to the point..." Yul said which makes the trio of them pay attention at him. 

 

"What is it, Your Highness? You make us scared." Hyomin said.

 

"I am so tired of addressing you guys with formal name. Can I just call you guys with informal name? Besides, we've been friends since we're little." Yul said as he look at the three of them. 

 

"No, Your Highness. That will be the last thing on earth I will do." Hyomin answer him immediately and starting to sweat all over his body. 

 

"Yes, Your Highness!" Soo said while Hyo nodded as a sign of agree. 

 

"Look.. I know you guys are scared to drop the honorifics between us because my grandparents had scolded the three of you a lot in the past because of this honorifics thing.. You guys are my friends too, so I really want to call all of you by name only.." Yul said. 

 

"I guess that's okay for us, Your Hig--" Hyo said but then Soo cut him. 

 

"But Hyo--" Hyo cut Soo's words this time. 

 

"Hear what I'm going to say first okay?" Hyo asked as ge look at Hyomin and Soo. "It's okay if you want to call us by name but we will keep calling you like we always do. You can drop the honorifics with us but we won't drop the honorifics towards you." 

 

"We agree.." Hyomin said and earn a nod from Soo. 

 

"All right then if you said so. After this I will address the three of you by name only but thing will go back to normal once we go back to England. Is that clear?" He asked. 

 

"Yes, Your Highness!" The three of them said in unison. 

 

"One more thing.. Stop calling me Your Highness.. Just call me Sir would be enough.." Yul said more. 

 

"We're sorry, Your Highness." Hyomin said this time. 

 

Yul sigh. "But I'm not comfortable with that.. Besides, it's a legal name to call me.." He said as he frown a bit. 

 

"We are truly sorry for that, Your Highness." Hyomin said as the three of them bowed at him now. Yul can only sigh and nodded.

 

...

 

After done having their little talk they have decided to go home. On their way back to the car Yul bump into a girl which cause both of them to fall on the ground. "Awww.." That girl hissed in pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter