● 01

SHENANIGANS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I kept my head down as I walked to my classroom. The bell was going to ring any minute now. When I entered the class, I was greeted by pupils still leisuring around, waiting for our Mathematics our class teacher to come. Some of them had their earphones on. A few of them were studying.

No one gave me a second glance.

One of the many things that I learned from this school was that, no matter who you are, as long as you don't in people's business, they won't mind you. Everyone was making sure their boat was floating and no one has any time to care if yours was sailing or sinking.

And I'm used to how things work here.

I strode lazily to my seat at the back of the class, in the corner and slumped in my chair. I was about to take out my earphones but then Mrs Kwon walked in. Do Kyungsoo, our class monitor, stood up to greet the teacher. 

"Okay class, today is the last day to hand in the parent's consent letter. If you didn't give it to me by 5 pm, I will assume you're not taking the extra tuition class." said Mrs. Kwon.

I'm not going of course, so I stared out the window that's overlooking the field. 

"Next, we have a new student." I heard the door sliding and light footsteps that accompanied. The cheers from the delinquent boys to my left, that followed gave it away. It's a girl. I didn't even steal a glance. New students are nothing new in this school. 

It's a private school and people can get in any time of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter