Chapter 8

THE STORY OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : As usual sorry for the grammar, typo error and alignment. 

 

Chapter 8: Heart Skips A Beat

"Heart skips a beat, My heart skips a beat
My heart is playing tricks on me
And it’s building bricks on me
I can’t break through, And I can’t face you"

                                                                                                  -Heart Skip a Beat by Lenka

 

 

As the camera is now focusing on the intertwine lips of Jae Rim and So Eun, the reflection of  the sun and the camera hit both Jae Rim and So Eun’s face that both of them unlocked their kiss.

(Hiccup sound while So Eun touching her lips) "I better go..  " So Eun said as she hurriedly walk down the stair and still making hiccup sound and now her right hand placing it to her heart as it beating fast while Ast, the cameraman assigned for them followed So Eun . 

(Back to Mrs Sarang and Jae Rim who still stunned on what just happened)

“Ah now I know the difference between the kiss in my generation to your generation" Mrs Sarang said with a teasing mode voice

(As Jae Rim -in) "Ah Mrs Sarang I don’t want to be rude, but can I go inside? (and pretended to be sick holding his tummy) Need to go to the CR stomach ache.

"Oh ok. I also need to talk to some other tenants." As Mrs Sarang whilesmiling widely

 

Inside the bathroom Song Jae Rim having a mental breakdown and walking in circle while saying this to himself: 

"Why you do that.... it supposed to be just a peck but why it turned out this way... Relax Relax..... Thank a deep breath.. In hale exhale.. I hope she will understand that it’s only for a requisite and I’m not taking an advantage on her because of this situation... Should I call her so we can talk about it? But cameras are following us we will be busted... (as he heard his phone ringing in the kitchen) Ah I should get it."

'"Hello? Yong! Why you call?"

"Well my real reason why I call you is for a business proposal... but before that did you know that you’re trending? Number one spot in naver...and i’m shock the last time we talked and your crying like a river while intoxicated that you can’t get over her and yet" Yong said with angry and frustrated voice.

"Me? What you’re talking about??" Jae Rim said in a confuse reaction

 “Long kiss been caught in video I should be angry at you I’m not update anymore in your life and now joining a contest and getting married? I thought I’m your bestfriend... Ah enough of chitchat ok about the business.... Well let’s just meet. I’ll text you the details but make sure were a nice dress..its business!!! Knowing you who don’t care about that thing...!! I got to go I will re-watch it again!!

As Yong ended the call, Jae Rim said to himself:

"Why it became complicated!! Oh the mission card...I wonder what it’s all about... I hope it will not make things more complicated. (as Jae Rim open the mission card) I don’t know what to say should I’ll be happy with this or not I hope Mrs Sarang don’t involve in this mission. I should text SoEun about this" 

 

(This scene happen same time as Jae Rim scenario)

 

So E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter