Chapter 17

THE STORY OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: Whatta Man

“What a man, what a man, what a man,what a mighty good man.
Gotta say it again now
What a man, what a man, what a man, What a mighty good man
He's a mighty, mighty good man”

                                                                                                                                     -Salt-N-Pepa

 

“Now let spin the roulette for the 3rd game, (as the arrow stop to piggy back ride) Oh let’s see what will be the twist inside the envelope again?” (As MC Misun with a shock reaction)

“OMG! Rally?? It’s not the most appealing position for a woman!! So I will read the rules in the piggy back ride theme. This time the couple will do the piggy back ride Scandinavian Version or in typical term in reverse piggy back ride position (as the four couples are confused). The main objective is the guy will carry the girl through a special obstacle track that made by the “I Do, I Don’t Crew” (as the camera show the obstacle track: from dry area to a swampland and where the red flag located) with-in the fastest time. However just I said before, it’s reverse piggy back ride, the girl will Wrap their legs around the man's head and hanging upside-down behind them as the guy will run until he reach the area where the red flag located. The couple who get the red flag first will announce the winner.

“Whaaaaatt !!!  as the 4 couples exclaimed

"Lets show the video clip so the four couples may understand better how this game works (as the clip ended all four couples have disbelieving reaction) we will give 3 minutes for each couple to decide if they want to join for this round."  MC Misun said

"Hmmm oppa I don’t think i want to join the 3rd game you know my reputation as a mayor’s daughter." as Sukhi said this with upset tone.

"Ok I’ll l understand so let us forfeit ourselves in this round. ". Woon said  (as Woon and Sukhi raise their hands}.

Seung Eon didn’t even asked Ho Joon as she immediately raise her hand.. "Hmmm definitely will not joined that rubbish games, beside we’re not the reason why our team lost earlier ." (as Seung Eon shift her eyes to Jaerim and Seun)

"Well, we will do it"  as Rooh said proudly not even consulting Mari.

"Are you serious? " Mari said with angry tone. "I’m heavy are you sure you can carry me?"

"Of course whats the use of this muscle"  (as Rooh display his biceps like as the cartoon series Johnny Bravo).

"Well how about Jaelim and so Eun?" MC Misun asked.

 "Of course they will do it (with sarcastic smile) they’re the hope of our team!"  Seung Eon said

"Ye..Yes we will do it" as So Eun said

"Are you sure?" Jaerim asked

"Of course I mean I have a petite body and I think you can carry me smoothly" So E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter