Kiss me - 1

Keep That Cute Little Pout to Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ... more

 

 

Lee Taemin is troubled. His roommate, Kim Jongin has developed a habit of kissing him whenever he pouts, and as you know Lee Taemin has a habit of pouting. He pouts when he's happy and he gets kissed, he pouts when he's sad and he gets kissed, he pouts when he's not pleased and gets kissed some more, he even pouts when he ponders so the kissing barely stops.

Lee Taemin and Kim Jongin have been going out for 4 months now so I bet you're thinking "what's the big deal?". Well, the big deal is, it's driving Taemin nuts.

 

Oh but don't get the wrong idea, Taemin loves Jongin's kisses. There are times when it's fleeting that Taemin barely feels it and it leaves him wanting more. There are times when its slow and sweet and last a long time making Taemin feel satisfied. There are times when it's passionate and forceful leaving Taemin a panting mess. There are also times when it's explorative, kisses that touch not only Taemin's lips but other parts of his body making Taemin feel hot and nervous.

Taemin thinks that Jongin's kisses feel different everytime he does it but one thing remains constant, he never fails to feel his heart beating fast as him ang Jongin becomes closer and more intimate. They're kisses always feel so full of affection and have a sweet taste that gives a happy feeling.

Be that as it may, Taemin is still troubled. Exam's are almost here again and he can't focus on anything other than Jongin. Especially recently when Jongin suddenly began the kissing spree.

 

Taemin is currently seated on his desk chair right beside his bed  as he tried to redirect his thoughts from Jongin to his notes. He was getting kind of annoyed that he couldn't get past the first page of his lessons. And when Taemin is displeased an undeliberate pout forms on his lips.

Unknown to Taemin, Jongin had been staring at him from his bed as he studied. Jongin always had good grades and he gets the gist of his lessons easily therefore studying isn't that difficult for him. When he notices the pout apparent on Taemin's lips, well... he couldnt help himself. 

Jongin stood up and approached Taemin. He squated right beside Taemin as he stared at the boy. Taemin realized Jongin's approach and immediately felt nervous, he looked at Jongin and he sees him staring at his lips that are still pouting. He knew what was going to happen next.

"Jo-Jonginnie, I'm I'm studying right now! So, so..." Taemin tried to say.

"Uh huh" Jongin was obviously not hearing anything Taemin is saying as he continued to stare hungrily at Taemin's lips.

"Waaah, Looks like studying will have to be postponed again. Argh dammit Jongin, your so, so...y. Aaah waah Im going crazy, my heart my heart my heart." Taemin thought and finally gave in.

Jongin was staring up at him and was slowly approaching. His hand slowly found it's was to Taemin's cheeks, rubbing it with his thumbs in a circular motion. His eyes full of want and desire as he continued to stare at Taemin. 

Taemin felt his face flush crimson red. His heart beating rapidly as Jongin's face inches closer and closer.

The kiss started off gentle and slow. One's upper lip touching the other's lower one and vise versa. All of a sudden it would become light and quick pecks that felt playful and sweet.

"Jonginah- kiss me more." Taemin breathes. He didn't mean to be provocative but of course there is no way Jongin would not be provoked with those words.

The gentle and playful kissing turned passionate and a little more forceful. Taemin had already wrapped his arms around Jongin's neck, closing any distance left between them.

Jongin pulled away. "Ah damn" he sighed. Taemin felt disappointed at the sudden distance between the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter