Flashback 6

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger
Four of them eat quietly on the dining room. No one speak. Taeng glance at Jessica who eat calmly and glance at Yoong and Tiffany who eat quietly. What a weird family.. thought Taeng. He started to eat again. after they finished eating, Jessica and Tiffany was the dishes meanwhile Yoong and Taeng go to the living room.  “Hey Jessi..” call Tiffany. Jessica lift herr head up. “What?” “Taeng oppa.. did he really get lost?” asked Tiffany. Jessica giggled. “Funny right? But the funnier thing is he really get lst. I saw him wondering on the street. You know, like a little boy who lost his mom on the mall.” Said Jessica. Both of them giggled. “Seriously, i’ve never saw a man who actually have a curfew, look like a little kid, dork, and get lost in the street. That’s very rare you know. And he look so.. innocent?” said Tiffany. Jessica nodded and giggled again. “I bet he have a tons of girlfriend because of his look.” Said Jessica. Tiffany look at her and smirk. “Yeah.. and i think his little kid feature capture your heart right?” tease Tiffany. Jessica blushed. “Oh my god Jessi! You’re blushing!” hissed Tiffany happily. Jessica slap her forehead. “Shut up you idiot mushroom.” said Jessica. Tiffany glare her. “YAH! No one call me “idiot mushroom” okay. And admit it Jessi, you like him. No no! i mean you LOVE him.” Said Tiffany and emphasized the love word. Jessica blushing madly. “See? Now you all red. Your blushing like.. i don’t know. First time i blushing like you when my first time go to Yoong’s room and do..” Jessica shut her friend mouth to stop her corrupting her mind. I think i’m falling love with a stranger.. -- Taeng and Yoong just sit quietly on the living room. They can hear Jessica and Tiffany giggled from the kitchen. Taeng observed the living room while Yoong just sit nervously, doesn’t know what to do. Aish.. this is so awkward for me.. what the hell.. what am i supposed to do now? thought Yoong. He look at Taeng and take a deep breath. “So.. hyung” said Yoong. Taeng turned his head. “How are you?” asked Yoong. How are you?! HOW ARE YOU?! What the hell! If Tiffany or my sister here, just kill me. thought Yoong and want to slap himself. Taeng chuckled. “I’m fine. And how are you?” said Taeng. Yoong just grinned shyly. “Uh.. i’m fine too..” said Yoong. “You three llive in here together?” asked taeng. Yoong nodded. “Yeah.. this is my parents house and i don’t want to leave my sister alone.” Said Yoong. Taeng look at him confused. “Alone? Where’s her husband?” asked Taeng. Yoong sigh. “Her ex-fiance is totally jerk so i told her to leave him. And yeah. Now she’s alone.” Said Yoong. Taeng still have a confused expression with him. “But she’s your sister right? Doesn’t the older one married first? Unless...” Taeng smirk and Yoong blushed. “U-Unless what hyung?” stuttered Yoong. Taeng playing with his eyebrows. “Eii.. H-Hyung~ N-Nothing happened with Fany..” Yoong chuckled nervously. Taeng look at him with teasing face. “Aish! Alright alright! You win hyung! She’s pregnant..” said Yoong. “Ohoho.. you’re bad boy Yoong~” tease Taeng. “B-But i love her! really!” said Yoong. Taeng grinned and ruffled Yoong’s hair. “I know i know~ i’m just teasing you~” said Taeng. Yoong covered his face with his hand. “Soo.. how old her pregnancy?” asked Taeng. Yoong lifted his head. “3 months, perhaps?” said Yoong. Taeng nodded. “You should protect your wife okay?” said Taengg. Yoong nodded and smile. “I know hyung.” Said Yoong. Jessica and Tiffany then come from the kitchen. “Oppa. You said you need a phone right?” asked Jessica. Taeng nodded. “Yeah.. i have to call someone to pick me up.” said Taeng. Jessica nodded and give him the phone. Taeng then call someone to pick him up. After that, four of them chatting on the livingroom. “You stay alone oppa?” asked Tiffany. Taeng shake his head. “I live with my maids and driver. But i really like it here.” Said Taeng happily. Tiffany nodded and feed her husband. Taeng glance at them. “You know Fany?” said Taeng. Tiffany turned her head. “What oppa?” asked Tiffany. “Yoong love you so much.” said Taeng and continue eat his watermelon again. Yoong blushed while Tiffany smile widely. “I know oppa..” said Tiffany and kiss Yoong cheek. Yoong grinned. “Yah! Stop it you love bird.” Said Jessica. “Someone’s jealous~” said Yoong and Tiffany. Jessica blushed but quickly turn her head so Taeng can’t see her. “Who’s jealous?” asked Taeng, clueless. Tiffany and Yoong giggle. “No one~” Jessica wanted to punch her brother plus her bestfriend. She sigh. Then, four of them heard a honk. “Ah.. that must be my cab.” Said Taeng and stand up. All of them walk Taeng to the outside. “Thanks for the dinner.” Said Taeng. All of them smile. “It’s okay oppa. You’re free to come here~” said Tiffany. “Yeah! We should hang out together hyung!” said Yoong cheerfully. Taeng nodded and smile. “Take care oppa.” Said Jessica smile. Taeng grinned and nodded. “Okay. See you guys later.” Said Taeng and going into his car. When he open the car, they saw a young girl sit inside there. They shrugged it off and wave at Taeng. Taeng suddenly popped his head and wave back. “Bye guys! See you later~” said Taeng. Three of them shake they head and go inside. “He’s nice guy.” Said Yoong. Tiffany nodded. “What makes you think like that?” asked Jessica and sit on the sofa. “We talk earlier. And i told him about Tiffany’s condition. And he told me to take care of her.” Yoong said and smile. “Everyone will say like that Yoong.” Said Jessica. “Everyone? Noona, even our parents against about it. But he? He just met me today but he really like a hyung for me.” said Yoong and crossed his arms. Jessica sigh. “I know that he’s different from Yul hyung.” Said Yoong in soft voice. Jessica lift her head and give her brother small smile. “I know Yoong.. i know.. but i can’t trust a stranger..”