Chapter 12

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger

 

Jessica walk toward her house fast. She really need her bestfriend. She called Tiffany before. When she arrive at her house, she saw two shoes already.

“Jessi?” called Tiffany. jessica go to the living room and saw her bestfriend with her brother.

“What happened noona? He hurt you?” asked Yoong worriedly.

“Yah Jessica Jung tell us what happen.” Said Tiffany. Jessica massage her temple.

“Yul..” mumbled Jessica. Tiffany and Yoong froze.

“Taeng.. he know Yul..” said Jessica. Tiffany and Yoong look at each other.

“WHAT?!” shout Yoong. Tiffany grab her husband hand but Yoong stay on his place.

“Taeng hyung know Yul hyung?” asked Yoong once again. Jessica nodded her head hesitantly. Tiffany face-palmed herself.

“You are banned for meet Taeng hyung. And thats the final.” Said Yoong with cold tone and leave the two bestfriend. Tiffany sigh while Jessica burried her face on her hand.

“I’ll talk to him later okay?” said Tiffany to her bestfriend. Jessica nodded weakly. Tiffany sigh again.

“You shouldn’t mention Yul’s name in front of your brother. He really hate him. And the worst, you put Taeng oppa name too.” Said Tiffany.

“I can’t help it okay? His bestfriend mention Yul’s name and.. and.. i don’t know..” mumbled Jessica. Tiffany sigh.

“Go to your room now. I’ll talk to your brother.” Said Tiffany. Jessica nodded and left. Tiffany walk toward her room. Her husband is sitting on the edge of the bed. She sat behind him and massage his stiffed shoulders.

“You okay?” asked Tiffany. Yoong noded his head. Tiffany rest her head on her husband shoulder and wrapped her arms on Yoong neck.

“I’m sorry..” mumble Yoong and kiss Tiffany’s hand.

“Why did you apologize?” asked Tiffany.

“I let my anger out toward my own sister.” Said Yoong.

“It’s okay.. she know that you hate him so much.” said Tiffany. Yoong sigh.

“But you shouldn’t banned her for meet Taeng oppa you know. I mean, Taeng oppa didn’t know her past right? Maybe there’s another Yul.” Said Tiffany.

“I don’t know Fany.. i’m scared.. i’m scared that my sister will get dumped again and.. she’ll try to end her life, again. I can’t bear to see her suffer.” Said Yoong. Tiffany kiss her husband cheek.

“I know from Taeng oppa eye’s that she love your sister so much. His eyes, remind me of your eyes when you look at me. The eyes that full of love..” said Tiffany and kiss Yoong nose. Yoong hug his wife.

“Maybe i’m the luckiest man in the whole world for having a great wife like you..” said Yoong and kiss Tiffany’s hair.

“You are.. Now, talk to your sister.” Said Tiffany. Yoong nodded and stand up. He walk toward his sister room. He then knocked the door.

“Noona. Can i come?” asked Yoong. Getting no response, he twist the door knob and get inside. He saw his sister is hiding under the blanket. He sit in the edge of the bed.

“I.. i’m sorry..” said Yoong. He felt the bed moving and saw his sister slowly reveal herself. Her eyes is red and puffed. Yoong felt bad because he make his sister crying.

“I’m so sorry noona..” said Yoong. Jessica stared at him.

“I’m so sorry for forbid you to meet Taeng hyung..” said Yoong. Jessica sat beside her brother.

“it’s okay..” her voice cracked.

“I know.. you hate Yul.. but..”

“I know.. we still don’t know if Taeng hyung is know the same Yul like us. But i can’t help to feel so angry when i heard his name.. i’m so sorry noona.” Said Yoong and lower his head. Jessica grab her brother chin and lift it up.

“It’s okay Yoong.. i know you’re feeling..” said Jessica and hug her brother.

“Thanks noona..” said Yoong and returned the hug. From the door, Tiffany standing in there and smile at the sight.

“They’re so adorable..” and secretly take a picture of the two sibling hugging.

--

Ji eun hold a folder on her hand. That was Taeng’s health report from the lab. She finally get the result about Taeng’s condition. She’s waiting for Taeng to arrive. And then, she heard the door open.

“Hey Ji eun.” Greet Taeng and smile. Ji eun smile too and gesture him to sit.

“So? Where is the injection?” asked Taeng. Ji eun shake her head and hold up the folder.

“The lab give me your health report oppa.” Said Ji eun.

“So? What did they say?” asked Taeng. Ji eun took a deep breath and held her tears. She slowly open the folder.

“You can read it by yourself.” Said Ji eun and hand the report. Taeng take it from her and read it. His eyes grow widely and look at Ji eun. Ji eun nodded slowly.

“Our nightmare become real..” whisper Ji eun. Taeng feel his body weakened.

“So.. i have the same illness like my.. mom?” asked Taeng quietly.

“We still don’t know yet oppa.. We still need to observe you further more before we get a  conclusion..” said Ji eun. Taeng nodded and close his eyes.

“I finally get the woman i love. Yet, in the same time, i get my worst nightmare become real..” said Taeng. Ji eun shake her head.

“We still can treat it oppa, before it worsened.” Said Ji eun.

“I will do anything Ji eun. So i don’t need to leave her alone..” said Taeng and stand up from his seat.

“Where are you going oppa?” asked Ji eun. Taeng turned his head.

“I want to see my princess. Just send my medicine okay?” said Taeng and get out from the clinic.

“Please god.. i want to cure him.. please.. don’t make it worse..” pray Ji eun.

--

 

A/N i'm baaackkkkk!! XD miss me? ;)